Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) (4189 Views)

Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by benjackugo: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Fast-rising Nigerian music star, Tems and Canadian rapper, Drake were spotted together on the same dinning table, IgbereTV reports.

Tems recently featured on Drake's album, ‘Certified Lover Boy' which was released on Friday, September 4 2021.

The 21-track album featured A-list artists in it including Jay-Z, Travis Scott, Young Thug, Future, 21 Savage, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross among others.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwQjRCSuS0

https://igberetvnews.com/1399439/rapper-drake-singer-tems-dinning-table-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Onyi22(f): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by lilvicky68(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2021
So?

We should blend weed?

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by IJOBA11: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2021
SHE KNOW SAY CHAMPAGNEPAPPI NOR BE SIMP SHA
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Our princess

Dining with world class rapper.

Unlike Indi developers from the yeast, going about tarnishing our image in the name of d. R. U. G!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2021
It's their business

Music business

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by muchroom(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Da shiznit

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Nice one.. At least we are hearing good news about naija somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by TarOrfeeek: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Drake is fond of using Nigerian artistes to boost his album sales and streams.

He obviously does not enjoy working with them. You only see these collaboration when his body of work is about to drop.

8 Likes

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
chai grin machala inflence. watch how tems will win grammy before the "shekpe" noisemaker

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
SHE KNOW SAY CHAMPAGNEPAPPI NOR BE SIMP SHA
go and console ur leader. him tears enter page 3
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
It's okay.

Let me see my cousins in Niger republic.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Love it. Talent + hardwork + good network gets you everywhere.

Tems is also now on 7million monthly Spotify listeners. Craziness! She was just a lekki-lagos musician this time last year, not even popular across nigeria. It took burna boy 3 critically acclaimed albums to reach and pass 7million listeners on Spotify. Davido & Tiwa who have bn superstars for 10 years are at 3million and 1million respectively. Incredible.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Leaforever:
Love it. Talent + hardwork gets you everywhere.
Good thing wizzy called and she picked up dt call.

Tems is also now on 7million monthly Spotify listeners. shocked Craziness! This was still an unsigned Lekki musician early last year.
I'm glad she's going so far, she's so talented and she deserves more
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2021
SunshineHQ:
go and console ur leader. him tears enter page 3
Lols...and who's his leader?
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm glad she's going so far, she's so talented and she deserves more

Her voice actually reminds me of Amy Winehouse. Dt British girl dt died from a drug overdose. If you don't know her check out the song 'back to black' on YouTube. My fave dt year.

Very similar voices.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by deolurexy1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na fucking end the meeting, she must collect that preek or else she has decided disgraced all her PH sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Leaforever:

Her voice actually reminds me of Amy Winehouse. Dt British girl dt died from a drug overdose. If you don't know her check out the song 'back to black' on YouTube. My fave dt year.

Very similar voices.
Yeah I know amy winehouse, she got a nice voice, I'm just praying for tems to go farther than this in her career, she really deserves the best
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by JimmyDarmody: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Drake is fond of using Nigerian artistes to boost his album sales and streams.

He obviously does not enjoy working with them. You only see these collaboration when his body of work is about to drop.

Dude chill yo. He only does things that are productive to him and that goes to anybody else from America. They believe every association in business must be strictly business. "When others go low we go high" can't have everything_drake

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by CSTRR: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why are they even following Drake?

What has he ever offered them that they couldn't have gotten on their own?

If it was p Diddy, it would have been better.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Leaforever:
Love it. Talent + hardwork + good network gets you everywhere.

Tems is also now on 7million monthly Spotify listeners. Craziness! She was just a lekki-lagos musician this time last year, not even popular across nigeria. It took burna boy 3 critically acclaimed albums to reach and pass 7million listeners on Spotify. Davido & Tiwa who have bn superstars for 10 years are at 3million and 1million respectively. Incredible.
BIG WIZ doing

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Crossroad1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Who get voice to sing?
As in, you have a very good voice?
Don't worry, I will sponsor and provide you with the lyrics..

9ice and davido voice combined still better pass my voice..
I dey always sound like frog wey dem starve

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Treasure17(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good for her career.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
So what?
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
SunshineHQ:
BIG WIZ doing
No be small doing.

Good thing wizzy called and good thing she picked dt call. 1million monthly listeners on Spotify, for an African artist ain't a joke not to talk of 7million.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Blazebond(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Drake dey like girls with big yansh o,make he nor begin fancy this girl o.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Harddiskng(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Catierprince:
Simply Tems, Not simi oh...

It might be just me, I never liked Simi’s songs; good voice, empty words. Its like Simi for some reason doesn’t think through her songs
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Leaforever:

Good thing wizzy called and good thing she picked dt call. 1million monthly listeners on Spotify, for an African artist ain't a joke not to talk of 7million.
no lies
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by SunshineHQ(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
Who get voice to sing? As in, you have a very good voice? Don't worry, I will sponsor and provide you with the lyrics..
9ice and davido voice combined still better pass my voice.. I dey always sound like frog wey dem starve
wereygrin

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Iliveforever(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Our princess

Dining with world class rapper.

Unlike Indi developers from the yeast, going about tarnishing our image in the name of d. R. U. G!

The funniest thing about you is that you won’t have the effrontery to state ur own tribe because you know that Igbo is the better of tribe in this shithole

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Most Handsome Between 2face And D'banj / Checkout The Bikini Body Of A 47 Year Old Mother Of 5 / Pictures From Toke Makinwa Hubby's Birthday Dinner With Tiwa Savage & Friends

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.