Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (59522 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by OBoy50: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2021
igbowoman:

Tales by moonlight to his gullible sheep.
The other day he told us how he drank tea with the almighty
grin grin grin grin grin chaiiiiiiiii no bread?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ictplotter(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
It amazes me from what I've read so far how pagans thrive out of ignorance. They don't believe God actually talks to His own. Many are in serious bondage I must tell
Pls ur occultic papa G.O should help ask God when will Covid 19 will stop. Not Lagos traffic.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Connoisseur(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2021
TheChameleon:
grin

I can't wait to be a MoG and start getting tithes.

God didn't reveal COVID-19 to any of them or even timelines for a cure.

Imagine linking Lagos traffic hold-ups to God's voice
Was there traffic in the '80s?
I figure that should be the time when he gave his life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Dozman88: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2021
I was also like that...while in my university program..I felt I knew all and was smart not knowing it's God's mercy has been keeping me not until I was expelled from the institution..I calmed down and left all to God..he gave me a second chance with my ND program and been staffed in a state job immediately i finished my ND program..all I do now I leave all to my God...pride kills for real..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Abdelux223: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

grin grin grin. I talk am
i am laughing in spanish english He is fake!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by bizzibodi(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2021
If God has stopped talking to him for a long time,then from whom has he been getting all d prophecies he real out every year?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by omoadeleye(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2021
igbowoman:

Igbowo man or igbo woman?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by obinoral1179(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Jakumo:

Pastor Adejale has blocked the Lagos to Ibadan expressway for many years with the traffic of his lemmings crowding the entire area so as to attend his money collecting sermons. Many people have been robbed while stuck in Pastor Adejale's traffic jams, and many others have been killed in traffic accidents caused directly by that gridlock that occurs EVERY FRIGGING MONTH.

It is truly ironic that this greedy pastor would make any comment whatsoever about the Lagos expressway when one considers how many motorists' lives have been needlessly cut short due to the deliberate obstruction of that strategic highway by vehicles of his cult followers.

If God could in fact phone Pastor Adebole Adejale, the thieving pastor would be told by God about what a greedy bastard he is, to prioritize his tithe collecting jamborees over the lives of Nigeria motorists plying the interstate highway that he blocks with traffic every month.
if you don't respect him as a man of God can you please respect him as an elderly man but I guess you don't have anyone at home for you to speak to like this....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Jakumo(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
bizzibodi:
If God has stopped talking to him for a long time,then from whom has he been getting all d prophecies he real out every year?

He makes all that chit up to trick his cult followers into handing over their paychecks in exchange for his tall tales of palling with Papa God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Jesuschristus: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Dumbest thing I av ever heard,u don't need God to tell u where there is no traffic,all u need is common sense and a google map

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Myer(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should better find out who he's been talking to.
It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.

This is a subtle attempt to keep believers hoping that if God can be speaking to Adeboye then they should keep hope alive that they will also start hearing God.
I remember when I was also praying to hear from God.

People hear their thoughts and attribute it to God speaking to them.
When what they hear in their thoughts works out they say it is God/Holyspirit.
But when it doesnt work out they say they didn't hear God but it was self talking to them.

How many times have guys claimed God told them you're their wife?
Or a ladies claimed God revealed that a guy they liked is their husband?

If people truly heard God by now they would have heard the mysteries behind the problems plaguing the church, individial families, and even Nigeria and the respective solutions.

Not mocking the dead but Adeboye or his daughter-in-law did not even hear God tell him hat his son would die. None of them did.
But he was hearing God telling him about traffic in Lagos.

Hearing God should be a gift for all Christians yet not one can be confirmed to hear God especially on crucial matters.
All we have are predictions that either come to pass or fail.

What differentiates predictions from hearing God is the depth of mystery being revealed. Not anything that can easily be guessed but actual something no one else could know being revealed.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ParkleElegant: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
igbowoman:

Lol .... Nothing person no go hear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by iramure(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Be careful before you incurr the wrath of God.
no be only wrath, na wrather
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Aadeniyi092: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Hahaha! Adebole again.
This is pathetic, how did we get to this mess of gullibility, why are criminals so bold in our society.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by gulfer: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Why do I find equating God to Google map absurd from a MOG respected so much... So out off all the myriads of issues, God could only tell you how to avoid Lagos Traffic and nothing more significant

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by iramure(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2021
bizzibodi:
good question
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by blacknoir: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Illuminatiship:
God first even dey talk to you?
Na the question I wan ask. Y is it that none of them saw covid coming since God talks to them he would have given them a clue abt what is coming

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Inspiration007: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2021
I have a feeling Adaorababy and Adaorajoy is the same person
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2021
pafo:
I don't know how these Pentecostal pastors do it but even the Pope doesn't claim to hear from God. How do they do it?

I guess it's mostly gift from birth, if you now channel it to serving God and asking Him questions while listening to His answer you will hear. I hear the holy spirit regularly and even now that I'm a muslim I still ask for answers in prayers and I hear or see visions or dream about it. One can also pray for clear divine directions at all times. In Islam we say "Idina siratal mustakim" meaning God is the one that leads aright.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Sheunma: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Many deadly cancers sending people to early grave;

HIV/AIDS nko;

COVID-19 never leave us alone o;

Make I no mention many genetic and congenital diseases;

Even malaria that's been killing us in sub Saharan Africa for ages, is still doing its deadly works;

Of all the many problems in the world, Adeboye's God, supposedly the creator of the universe, with infinite possibilities and power, seems to be more interested in mundane things like beating traffic on major roads and drinking tea than actually helping humanity solve its myriad of challenges.

What a God! What an insult to Gods!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Mystery9(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Illuminatiship:
God first even dey talk to you?
I pity you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by caandi: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2021
And there goes people against the servant of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2021
blacknoir:

Na the question I wan ask. Y is it that none of them saw covid coming since God talks to them he would have given them a clue abt what is coming

Some of them saw it but couldn't decipher what it meant, at least I know Poju Oyemade saw it. Apart from that God will only reveal those things He want you to pray about and change , if God decided something must happen nobody will see it especially if it is His will and it's for a greater good or karma
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by NoSentiment: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by israel90: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2021
This adeboye is a big scammer
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Jakumo(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2021
obinoral1179:
if you don't respect him as a man of God can you please respect him as an elderly man but I guess you don't have anyone at home for you to speak to like this....

Thank you for your response. Pastor Adejale Adebole is a swindler who traps and seriously endangers motorists with the gigantic monthly traffic jams caused by the cars of his cult followers blocking the Lagos Expressway as though that federal road is the pastor's private property. The man values his tithe collecting scam above all human life and is, therefore, an evil person masquerading as a man of dog.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by gambia(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Friday is Nairaland Swearing day, but anyone can comment on Sunday religious threads.
Why the preferential treatment? undecided

That shit baffles me alot, what are the owners doing about ? Questions need to be asked...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by wallarwallar(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should better find out who he's been talking to.
It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.

And how wud u know if he has not spoken to Osinbajo about nigeria situation. Be guolded please and remember osinbajo hv mind of his own and can not just be toss around jst becos adeboye is a spiritual father to him... You for example, only God knows what ur father have been telling you bt u refuse to do it till now and nobody crucify you or kill you for it
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Salt06(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/rccg-what-i-did-that-made-god-stop-talking-to-me-pastor-adeboye/
Op you didnt put in the lessons he said afterwards and how he humbled himself and started hearing from God again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Myer:

This is a subtle attempt to keep believers hoping that if God can be speaking to Adeboye then they should keep hope alive that they will also start hearing God.
I remember when I was also praying to hear from God.

People hear their thoughts and attribute it to God speaking to them.
When what they hear in their thoughts works out they say it is God/Holyspirit.
But when it doesnt work out they say they didn't hear God but it was self talking to them.

How many times have guys claimed God told them you're their wife?
Or a ladies claimed God revealed that a guy they liked is their husband?

If people truly heard God by now they would have heard the mysteries behind the problems plaguing the church, individial families, and even Nigeria and the respective solutions.

Not mocking the dead but Adeboye or his daughter-in-law did not even hear God tell him hat his son would die. None of them did.
But he was hearing God telling him about traffic in Lagos.

Hearing God should be a gift for all Christians yet not one can be confirmed to hear God especially on crucial matters.
All we have are predictions that either come to pass or fail.

What differentiates predictions from hearing God is the depth of mystery being revealed. Not anything that can easily be guessed but actual something no one else could know being revealed.

Believe me people actually hear from God. The fact is the holy spirit will deal with you based on your personal need and if getting to the church on time is Adeboyes need the holy spirit will guide him to avoid traffic. When I was doing my masters program the holy spirit revealed all the questions that came out in the exams to me. I didn't see anything but I just knew exactly what will come out and what to read and it came out exactly like that. I used to be a church minister and I would see visions of what is going on in the life of my members and I would guide them according to what God revealed to me and it will be confirmed. As for nigeria's problems I know a solution to it that will make nigeria a developed nation but I don't know anyone in the seat of power to tell, this is not a joke
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by jjman2322: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Fucking gullible donkeys in this country..

So God tells him which roads to take in Lagos to avoid traffic, yet the same caring ever loving God will not warn him in advance of disasters killing people daily..

I want to believe that if there's a God that he has more important things to do than tell someone how to avoid traffic..... things like how to stop thousands of little innocent babies and children dying from poverty and disease daily in Africa..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by wallarwallar(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Friday is Nairaland Swearing day, but anyone can comment on Sunday religious threads.
Why the preferential treatment? undecided

Nairaland trying all dey cud do to avoid terrorist attack by all means Physical, Spiritual or Cyber. Hope u guys understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.