Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (59510 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by nokspos: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2021
this man of God has been using Google map . I respect him and mfm general overseer , they don't have any hidden scandals .
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Jakumo(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2021
jjman2322:
Fucking gullible donkeys in this country..

So God tells him which roads to take in Lagos to avoid traffic, yet the same caring ever loving God will not warn him in advance of disasters killing people daily..

I want to believe that if there's a God that he has more important things to do than tell someone how to avoid traffic..... things like how to stop thousands of little innocent babies and children dying from poverty and disease daily in Africa..

Generally speaking, traffic advisories are broadcast over the radio to motorists every morning. Maybe God has now taken an interest in traffic advisory broadcasts, which as we all know are more important than Covid, Boko Haram, Nigeria's poor economy, and Fulani terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Oluwademilade: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2021
I wish God will speak to me
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Those comments from page 1, omoh. grin
Some of you go make heaven like this? grin grin grin grin

Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Sleekfingers: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/rccg-what-i-did-that-made-god-stop-talking-to-me-pastor-adeboye/

What's this mofo saying? Nigerian pastors are all scammers.......yeye tithes collector
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Trustedpronet: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2021
So God usually do Google map with you just to avoid traffic.... Lie no go kill you sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Akuruoulo(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

Somebody is about spew shit.
Nwamikpe collect ur boyfriend?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Sleekfingers: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A book of fiction you have never actually read for yourself? undecided

That useless bible is full of trash......
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by blacknoir: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

Some of them saw it but couldn't decipher what it meant, at least I know Poju Oyemade saw it. Apart from that God will only reveal those things He want you to pray about and change , if God decided something must happen nobody will see it especially if it is His will and it's for a greater good or karma
I don't know who poju is but if what u say is true then iam happy that we still have men of God that God still talks to. Tbh I don't trust a majority of big church owners, I feel that they are no longer In touch with God even though there initial beginnings was good. They give prophecies year in year out but are not prophecies rather they are predictions only.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by JoeEeL(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2021
wallarwallar:

Nairaland trying all dey cud do to avoid terrorist attack by all means Physical, Spiritual or Cyber. Hope u guys understand

Or even fatwa. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Thunderfayayou: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should better find out who he's been talking to.
It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.

Daft Adam talking here. Even with PhD you will never understand what he said
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Akuruoulo(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
psychalade:
The damages that this fiction book "holy Bible" written by the Greeco/Roman crooked mind programmers had wrought on the human race is incalculable! angry

AND WHO WROTE THE ONE U BELIEVE IN ?
JUST GOVE GO ONE MONTH OF IR LIFE AND YOU WILL NEVER SAY THIS AGAIN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
FeliciaOja:
It's called Schizophrenia

Mental illness that makes you hear voices in your head, telling you what to do.

Such illness can be overlooked instead of it being treated
Making it possible for Schizophrenic patient to believe he hears voice of God
Some of them open churches and claim "To Hear Directly From God"

*Smiles*
Well it might shock you to know that there are people that are constantly under the guidance and direction of the spirit of God . When you get directions from the spirit of God,that is God talking to you . God have talked to meany times. It only takes you to encounter God God for you to know he's real . God bless you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Myer(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

Believe me people actually hear from God. The fact is the holy spirit will deal with you based on your personal need and if getting to the church on time is Adeboyes need the holy spirit will guide him to avoid traffic. When I was doing my masters program the holy spirit revealed all the questions that came out in the exams to me. I didn't see anything but I just knew exactly what will come out and what to read and it came out exactly like that. I used to be a church minister and I would see visions of what is going on in the life of my members and I would guide them according to what God revealed to me and it will be confirmed. As for nigeria's problems I know a solution to it that will make nigeria a developed nation but I don't know anyone in the seat of power to tell, this is not a joke

That's great to know.
My opinion is formed from not having met anyone with the true gift of hearing God.

It will be refreshing if you do have the gift.
Not to test your gift but to benefit from it, do pray about me and share your revelation about me. Especially concerning my past and my pressing decisions. Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Those comments from page 1, omoh. grin
Some of you go make heaven like this? grin grin grin grin

Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Don't mind them grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Dabliss02(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Illuminatiship:
God first even dey talk to you?
ur name na Thomas you don't believe anything
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2021
blacknoir:

I don't know who poju is but if what u say is true then iam happy that we still have men of God that God still talks to. Tbh I don't trust a majority of big church owners, I feel that they are no longer In touch with God even though there initial beginnings was good. They give prophecies year in year out but are not prophecies rather they are predictions only.

You can Google the Poju Oyemade covid prediction, men of God are also human being with fault that doesn't mean they don't serve God genuinely. For me I think Adeboye should give central bank money to fund every nigerian account with hundred k for anyone who has less than that in their account. He can afford it and many of those pastor's and big men in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2021
ThatHistoryGuy:

Don't mind them grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ak22(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
pafo:
I don't know how these Pentecostal pastors do it but even the Pope doesn't claim to hear from God. How do they do it?

Pls let's be guided. Don't talk to man of God anyhow
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ak22(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2021
[b][/b]Pls let's be guided. Don't talk to a man of God anyhow
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Myer:

That's great to know.
My opinion is formed from not having met anyone with the true gift of hearing God.

It will be refreshing if you do have the gift.
Not to test your gift but to benefit from it, do pray about me and share your revelation about me. Especially concerning my past and my pressing decisions. Thanks

Lol, I don't even know you, i don't think I can do that since I've never seen you nor know your name. There must be some form of connection for that to happen, I think?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Primebuilders(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2021
So the only thing you told us God have told you is how to avoid Lagos traffic. My google map does that for me. Could that be God talking to me. A beg tell us another story.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Bimpe29: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Alas, it's not been the true God talking to him all along.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by yellowgarri2(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
ak22:
[b][/b]Pls let's be guided. Don't talk to a man of God anyhow
Happy Sunday sir. Kindly do Sunday for me. Make I dey hail u
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by McStoic(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
I wish GOD could be speaking to me too

If you are sincere enough and open up yourself to Him, He will speak to you. John 10:27-28 says His sheep hears His video and follows Him.. It takes whole lot of practising to become used to His voice though..

Read this; https://blog.kcm.org/4-ways-to-be-led-by-the-spirit-of-god/

Hope that helps..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Amiteye(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.
If e wants to 'chastise' Osibanjo for remaining quiet, should he have to do it in the media? The media and social media are not the only tools of communication. There are things like, you know, one on one talks inside houses, rooms and offices even phone calls. Although the man along with david oyedepo lost my respect long time ago. Little wonder i find it hard to go to church - I am a RCCG member ( or was ) - these days.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by IkengaRussell(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2021
yanabasee2:

lol...

Man must have changed his weed supplier....

Seems God really is a merciful God and can tolerate all manner of nonsense.....

As in ehn?? shocked shocked...Jehovah God in heaven will direct you on the route to ply to avoid Lagos traffic..Tufiakwa!!!Mek una fear God kwanu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by pafo(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

I guess it's mostly gift from birth, if you now channel it to serving God and asking Him questions while listening to His answer you will hear. I hear the holy spirit regularly and even now that I'm a muslim I still ask for answers in prayers and I hear or see visions or dream about it. One can also pray for clear divine directions at all times. In Islam we say "Idina siratal mustakim" meaning God is the one that leads aright.

Do you ask him questions that matter? Like why do kids die from hunger? Or why are we so doomed in this country? Or when will all this suffering and crying end? I guess not! People who claim to hear from the almighty just ask him for petty things concerning their own life alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by McStoic(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2021
pafo:
I don't know how these Pentecostal pastors do it but even the Pope doesn't claim to hear from God. How do they do it?

My guy, that the pope doesn't hear from God doesn't mean God does not speak..Again, Catholic church don't really operate under Rhema (spontaneously inspired word of God). They rely more on Logos (written word). A healthy church has to have both of them. Though, Logos is more important than Rhema, and must always be balanced by it.

John 10:27-28 says His sheep hears His video and follows Him.. It takes whole lot of practising to become used to His voice though..

Read this; https://blog.kcm.org/4-ways-to-be-led-by-the-spirit-of-god/

Hope that helps..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Lol the routes he sabi b4 don wipe be that no time grin
FreeSpirited:
According to Pastor, the suffering went through after God refused to speak with him was getting stuck and suffering in Lagos hold-up. Okay o
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by WaffenSS(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2021
These modern Christians are really making a mockery of their god.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by phemmyfour: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some have eyes but cannot read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.