Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe (54997 Views)

Stephen Tataw Is Dead! Former Cameroonian Footballer Dies / Wolves Qualify For Europe Following Man City's FA Cup Victory / Yakubu Abubakar, Ex-Ghana Footballer Dies At The Age Of 36 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Almaigaa: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
This one Father, Brother or Uncle don use am do Rituals. He wan become another Obi Cubana. grin grin grin

RIP to the dead.

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by gimakon2(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Village people.. very active in this ones life.

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by igbarasdynasty: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Some deaths could have been avoided. RIP cry
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Know when to take a break, know when to rest. You were meant to travel that day, what on hell were you doing an aerial battle for? After shopping and all the running around in preparation for the journey, you're still training. For what? Do you know tiredness can make you dizzy and you can easily lose your balance? Please, don't joke with rest and relaxation. Your body is not a machine. This one is not village people.

RIP to him.

7 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by RedChiefPriest: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rip to him

Rip to my former teammate taiwo
She was set to leave to another country to play soccer
But she also died in an accident few days to her departure

This life just dey somehow

4 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Seniorwriter(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Died @his prime....

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by jmoore(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic Story! This a pure wicked Orchestrated Destruction.

Take this Prayer wherever you are !

Every Gadget/Instruments Deployed by Demons and their agents to Monitor my life and Progress, Be Blasted by the Nuclear Bomb of the Holyghost in JESUS Name.

Nuclear bomb? grin

Holy Spirit get nuclear bomb? grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by mbahdi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Inside life.wen people sleeps.d to enemy plant a tare

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Caboceer: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Goddys(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Village people is real. Beware! Keep your uprising a secret until it happens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by FashionCookie(f): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
God forbid!
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by AmazingELixir: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
lipsrsealed

Jealous pipu don killam those popular ehnn
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=105478733]What a Pathetic Story! This a pure wicked Orchestrated Destruction.

Every Gadget/Instruments Deployed by Demons and their agents to Monitor my life and Progress, Be Blasted by the Nuclear Bomb of the Holyghost in JESUS Name.
[/quote][/s]
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by lomprico(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
village people say "over my dead body"

RIP lad

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by aflame100(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
How can somebody tell me "village people" is not real... RIP boy!

3 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by micronut(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
So Sad! A Star gone down.

Guys Check my Signature! I sell charcoal Cookstove for home use and for resellers. It's a nice hustle if you can sell well.
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by aribisala0(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
His time was up
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by anambraamaka: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is sad

My heart bleeds for his family

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by MufasaLion: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
That was a tragic accident! So unfortunate!

He would have been just home and waited for his departure instead of moving around.

May he rest in peace and fly high to Mars!

It was not village people or whatever y'all are claiming. He might even be home and still die.
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by pennywys(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic Story! This a pure wicked Orchestrated Destruction.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by enemyofprogress: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
wehdone o
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
nelsonebby:
RIP

Azerbaijan is in Asia not Europe
It bothers Armenia, Russia, Georgia, Iran and the Caspian sea.
So it's more European than Asian.

RIP kelechi.

6 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Whatever will make me decide to play football on the day I'm supposed to be pricing Stock fish, Dry fish, Cray fish and Ijebu garri for my new life in Europe.

May God kill that thing and slap common sense into me.

This is one of the most horrible case of lacking Parental control. A proper Nigerian mother will prevent you from going anywhere 1 week before your Departure Date.

The last day is dedicated to playing intense gospel music, indulging in nostalgic banters and drinking anointing oil.

Many won't understand this post because of the way you put it, but I feel you.

If not for Covid test, I wouldn't have gone out the day before I traveled.

Most people didn't even know I was going anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by PrinceGallant: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please what is aerial battle? I need a layman's explanation. Aerial battle on the pitch? What does it mean?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Whatever will make me decide to play football on the day I'm supposed to be pricing Stock fish, Dry fish, Cray fish and Ijebu garri for my new life in Europe.

May God kill that thing and slap common sense into me.

This is one of the most horrible case of lacking Parental control. A proper Nigerian mother will prevent you from going anywhere 1 week before your Departure Date.

The last day is dedicated to playing intense gospel music, indulging in nostalgic banters and drinking anointing oil.

Proper Nigerian father, nko?
Fake story from a novice blogger
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by mastermaestro(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Millimann:
E be like say this village people thing na true oo

It's no joke, brother. Forget about the fact that we joke with it all the time. Dude was cut short from within. sad

2 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by smartasuen(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Village people, I DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!
Village people, I DISMANTLE YOU!!!!!!!!
Village people, I DISMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!
Village people, I DECAPITATE YOU!!!!!!!!

Village people, I sit upon ur head, piss on ur future, shit on ur life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Onyeka2019: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
I no fit cry ahh

A short dream

My life will never be cut short when my success and my glory comes amen �

Rest In Peace ☮️

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by 1F30M4(f): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tragic.. R.I.P Kelechi, may God console your loved ones.
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Mywd: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
PrinceGallant:
Please what is aerial battle? I need a layman's explanation. Aerial battle on the pitch? What does it mean?

Thanks.

Two players struggling to get to nod the ball in the air

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by wizseller: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amen
cruzita:
Kelechi rest in peace...he was buried yesterday....we all will miss u bro....may we never die at the time of our uprising...Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Loss / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.