Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo (378 Views)

BReaking news!! Sowore Shooter, Policewoman DSP Atline Daniel. Is ..... / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo by Traplord09: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Omoyele Sowore’s younger brother, Olajide Sowore, has been “assassinated” by gunmen reportedly “herdsmen/kidnappers on his way from Igbinedion University in Edo state where he is studying Pharmacy”.

According to his elder brother, Olajide was “was an out-of-the-box thinker who decided school wasn’t for you and created you own genre of music and then turned around to go to school after you almost turned 50!”.

The former presidential aspirant in a press statement confirming the sad incident, said; “I have VERY SAD NEWS!
My immediate younger brother, Olajide Sowore was today shot and killed near Okada in Edo state by reportedly herdsmen/kidnappers on his way from Igbinedion University in Edo state where he is studying Pharmacy.

Re: ‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2021
If the indigenous people of Nigeria refuse to pick up arms and start killing Fulani people at will, the Fulani people would gradually reduce the population of the indigenous ethnic nationalities and then find it easy to invade and conquer the ethnic nationalities.

This madness have to stop, before the ruga saga, buhari first tried to disarm Nigerians by asking people with fire arms to summit it to nearest police station or face federal might. The where even trying to make a law through the national assembly to that effect. Then ruga and Fulani radio, later cattle colony and presently, grazing route.

Indigenous people of Nigeria especially, the Hausa people, the southern and Northern Christian's are not you problem, you problem are the Fulani people that invaded your ancestoria home and killed you forefathers and king's and ruler's to impose there's. Time have come to either weep out the Fulani people from Nigeria or send them away, the don't represent the unique identity of the black race.

#fulaniMustPay
Re: ‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo by Sebastine1994(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2021
It can't be herdsmen.

Why should they blame my kinsmen for everything.

Afterall anini started thé show, Edomite clapped for him, now it has consumed their own, they accuse another
Re: ‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo by Crowwejihadist: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
They couldn't get Sowore so they had to assassinate his brother Fear this government .

1 Like

Re: ‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo by cremedelacreme: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2021
So unfortunate. There's no day that passes without one sad news in Nigeria. RIP Sir.
Re: ‘i Have Very Sad News!’: Sowore’s ‘immediate Younger Brother’ Shot Dead In Edo by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2021

(1)

United Kingdom Residents Of Nnewi Extraction Endorse Ifeanyi Ubah / Satire: Steal One Doctor And Get Two Nurses For Free || Honest Govt HQ / TRAGEDY!! Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.