Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Registration For Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant Nigeria 2021/22 Is Ongoing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Registration For Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant Nigeria 2021/22 Is Ongoing (230 Views)

1999-22: Is Nigeria Advancing Or Regressing In Its Democracy ? / TEF 2021: The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme Is Ongoing / Face Of Nkporo Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration For Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant Nigeria 2021/22 Is Ongoing by Lanquart: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
REGISTRATION FOR MISS ASAIGBO BEAUTY PAGEANT NIGERIA 2021/22 IS ONGOING.

For the past 8 years,we have been given the winners of Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant Brand New car.
Governors , Senators, First ladies , Nollywood Stars and credible business men and women from far and near has identified with Asaigbo Brand in one way or the other .
Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant 2021/22 edition shall withness the biggest cultural pageant entertainment in the history of Nigeria.
The icing on the cake is that The Winner ,1st & 2nd Runner Ups shall represent Nigeria @ Miss USA World Universe pageant coming up in New Jersey (USA) from March 23rd - 27th ,2022.

As a model ,what are you waiting for ? Registration is on ongoing. With just 1k, you stand a chance of winning a brand new car and life time opportunity of going to USA to attend the 2022 edition of Miss USA World Universe pageant holding in New Jersey (USA) as stated above.

Remember that with the 1k registration,you are as well saving lives because it goes to support breast and Cervical cancer patients all over Nigeria.
Visit https://asaigbo.infotekps.com to complete your registration.

We are Asaigbo. We have content . We add value.

Asaigbo Leads ,Others Follow ...

Re: Registration For Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant Nigeria 2021/22 Is Ongoing by Lanquart: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS TO AN INTERNATIONAL ICON & BRAND .

APPOINTMENT OF PRINCE MIKE AKUBUEZE AS THE BRAND AMBASSADOR AND COUNTRY DIRECTOR/COORDINATOR OF MISS USA WORLD UNIVERSE PAGEANT CORPORATION,NEW JERSEY, USA.

I Hon. Obinna Njoku wishes to congratulate my boss and brother PRINCE MIKE AKUBUEZE on your well deserves appointment as THE BRAND AMBASSADOR AND COUNTRY DIRECTOR /COORDINATOR OF MISS USA WORLD UNIVERSE PAGEANT COPORATION (USA)
I also thank God on your appointment as the First African to be appointed as a Member of the Panel of Judges for Miss USA World Universe pageant starting from the 2022 edition.
I must also congratulate the potential winners (1st,2nd & 3rd ) of the 2021/22 edition of Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant Nigeria and 10 other models from Nigeria who will represent Nigeria at the 2022 edition of Miss USA World Universe pageant coming up in New Jersey, USA from March 23rd - 27th 2022.

With this appointment Asaigbo Beauty Pageant has finally gone GLOBAL while you have been finally elevated to an International Entertainment Icon.

The Boss ,I and others are not Surprise on this your befiting appointment and recognition because you have paid your dues in the pageant industry where you have used our brand Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant to put Igbo culture in the world's cultural and entertainment maps.

I pray that the good Lord will give you the strength and wisdom to do more for our people in Jesus name,amen.

Dee,on behalf of my family ,I said a Big Congratulations to you ASAIGBO 1.

ASAIGBO LEADS,OTHERS FOLLOW!
Sign
Hon. Obinna Njoku

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Former Nigerian Senator Abducted / Urgent: Please How Do I Receive Money In Nigeria? / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate For Today 06 October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.