Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,657 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Okowa Condoles Macaulay Over Mother's Demise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Condoles Macaulay Over Mother's Demise (221 Views)

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Condoles Macaulay Over Mother's Demise by comrodioodio001: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okowa condoles Macaulay over mother's demise

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta on Saturday commiserated with Director-General of Warri-Uvwie and Environs Development Agency (WUEDA), Comrade Ovuozourie Macaulay, on the passing of his mother, Mrs Hannah Macaulay.

Mrs Macaulay reportedly died on Friday at her Owhelogbo home after a brief illness. She was 88.

The governor, in a condolence message by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Olisa Ifeajika, in Asaba, said the late Mama Macaulay was a great woman who did her best to raise her children responsibly..

He stated that her passing at this time was a great loss to her family, Owhelogbo and Abbi communities and Isoko nation in general.

Okowa urged Macaulay, a former Secretary to the State Government and his siblings to take solace in the fact that their mother lived a life of great accomplishments and left good prints in the sands of time.

"On behalf of the government and people of Delta, I commiserate with my brother and friend, Comrade Ovuozourie Macaulay, on the passing of his beloved mother, Mama Hannah Macaulay.

"The death of a loved one is usually painful no matter how old, and I urge my dear Comrade and his siblings to take solace in the fact that their mother was a devout Christian who contributed immensely to the growth of the church in her Owhelogbo community.

"Our prayers are with you and members of your beloved family in this trying times," Okowa prayed.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi, Abe Groups Trade Blame As Rivers APC Crisis Worsens / Buhari Should Visit Plateau Or Zamfara Please. His Visit To Imo Is Misplaced / Checkout What Igbo Leaders Demand From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.