Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) (63667 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by PointZerom: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Barryseal:
The lion survived this? I dont think so. He looks stranded to me.

He really does.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Nah Bro, the Buffalo will fall down with the Lion, effectively eradicating any chance of an injury,
The teeth of the Lion is already placed in the buffalo's throat.

The picture am seeing in that last one is the buffalo's horn tearing the skin of the lion.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by chatinent: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ordinarily, it will take lions with Buhari confidence to attack a herd of buffalo. They hardly survive the throw over.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by kabu: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.
We can safely hide under the shadow/wings of the Almight. His a strong tower we can run to be safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by akpunda86: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.

This slowpoke read and skip must u comment in all sometimes u make sense sometimes not.Seun pls gimme a block button pls
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
THIS IS HORRIFYING !

I PITY THAT BUFALLO

Waste of meat for killer lions who want to survive despite being useless to humanity.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The buffalo’s watch has ended...

Isn't this lion injured by the buffalo's horn?

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Jimasun: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
The lion is in trouble with that last picture
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Buffalo soldier
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Slizzords: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Hello, have you used your drugs today?? If you haven't ,I advise you take it quickly before your méntâl condition deteriorates.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Habib101: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
I salute for the buffalo
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by koolaid87: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
As Humambeings, we are inexplicably biased in nature. If that was hyenas, latching unto the flesh of a Lion, dismantling his body alive, would it still be an incredible view?
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by MrFly(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lions are just like frat men, they are only powerful when they attack in numbers. Tufiakwa! Weaklings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
See meat been wasted by lions
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by 1000angstroms(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
there's no breaking of rule 2 anywhere in that post. Stop being jobless and senseless.
The person you said the lion will use his confidence, is it the clueless idiat that someone here do call darling daddy?
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by iamtardey: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Uhn.
Barryseal:
The lion survived this? I dont think so. He looks stranded to me.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Myer(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

You should be preaching this to the buffaloes.
It's called law of nature, survival of the fittest.
If you given as much attention to your studies in school as you give religion now, you would know this.
You'll probably be successful and stop living a frustrated life wishing for end times everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by andyanders: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

You nailed it. May God continue to use you to enlarge His coast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

I'm impressed with how you are always able to connect every life event with Christ.

If I can't do it myself, I will be supporting you with likes and shares.

Don't mind people criticizing you, kingdom advancement should be every Christian's business.

lol. no be nwanyi ocha pikin be that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by gly(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you.
I don't mind dem at all
They are my boys and the Raw Materials GOD is using to Expand the Gospel.

Say it loud @Righteousness2. God bless you.
More grease to you elbows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

i swear you are very idle and bored at the same time. i wish you get the help you deserve but that would be when you come to your right senses.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

I'm impressed with how you are always able to connect every life event with Christ.

If I can't do it myself, I will be supporting you with likes and shares.

Don't mind people criticizing you, kingdom advancement should be every Christian's business.

Amen to that!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
1000angstroms:

That guy is ultra stupid. He uses the police woman monitor to report anybody who tells him the truth. But uses other monikers to spew rubbish about darling daddy. Darling kee him there.
I thought as much
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lots of lessons to learn here. See the foolishness of that lion, too desperate about the killing, and at the end of the day got badly injured beyond survival. The Lesson : Take things easy, don't be too desperate so that u don't later become sacrificial lamb. I'm not so sure the lion will live to enjoy the kill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by omonzusi10(f): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
I like the fact that you never get tired of telling us about Christ. I always look forward to seeing your posts thanks.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
1000angstroms:

Isn't this lion injured by the buffalo's horn?
That's the riddle of Samson when he killed a lion grin
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by gly(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16042906/lions-attack-buffalo-kenya-africa/amp/

Wow!!!
Capturing these mind blowing moments 30m away is scary to me. Kudos yo the camera man

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by beyondPen(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrFly:
Lions are just like frat men, they are only powerful when they attack in numbers. Tufiakwa! Weaklings

Very true. I don't know who give them king self

I prefer tigers.

On a good day, a tiger can kill that buffalo hands down.

In Chinese, tiger is called king (wan, won)

3 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
MARKone:
OP you didn't post the state of this lioness afterwards, saw the video, she was really messed up and she didn't survive for long.
Link to the video please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.