Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) (63738 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by smile11s(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
I wonder what the lions in the background were thinking

5 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
The eight lions represents Nigeria's present problems while the buffalo is poor Nigeria .
These problems are
Lion 1: Bandits
Lion 2 : Herdsmen
Lion 3 : Boko Haram
Lion 4 : Some Ministers
Lion 5 : APC government
Lion 6 : Police Brutality / SARS
Lion 7: Lai Muhammed , Femi Adeshina , Garba Shehu
Lion 8: " _________________________"

Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16042906/lions-attack-buffalo-kenya-africa/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
How eight Lions managed to be in one Pride is even what is still baffling me. How will they share the lionesses.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
The eight lions represents Nigeria's present problems while the buffalo is poor Nigeria .
These problems are
Lion 7: Lai Muhammed , Femi Adeshina , Garba Shehu
Lion 8: Kidnappers

Holiness2100:

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
These problems are
Lion 7: Lai Muhammed , Femi Adeshina , Garba Shehu and ____________

Holiness2100:

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by MARKone(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Link to the video please.

Go to YouTube, search for Buffalo attacks on lions.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
These problems are
Lion 5 : APC government Policies

Holiness2100:

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
These problems are :

Lion 5 : APC government Policies

Holiness2100:

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you.
I don't mind dem at all
They are my boys and girls. They are the Raw Materials GOD is using to Expand the Gospel.

I support every soul winning effort you make here, but kindly note that everyone on this forum can't be your boy or girl. Please edit that.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Nah Bro, the Buffalo will fall down with the Lion, effectively eradicating any chance of an injury,
The teeth of the Lion is already placed in the buffalo's throat.
The lion died
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Pearlyakin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless you.
I don't mind dem at all
They are my boys and girls. They are the Raw Materials GOD is using to Expand the Gospel.
Mr Man getat... Not all of us buy into your idea.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.
[/s]

Rubbish trash as usual.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Ifeco232(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nice one.

Righteousness2:
The Buffalo was a victim of No back up. He was on his own walking in the Jungle.

This is the kind of Danger You are Exposed to when you do not Have a Solid Foundation in GOD ALMIGHTY or when you Carnally Minded in this Life Journey.

There are Human like animals and Demonic agents everywhere out to Pounce on you for no reason. But when you are Confidently and Comprehensively Seated under the Shadow of the Most HIGH GOD, they can only Bark, Rant, Rabble rouse and Kill themselves.

Whatever you do, Ensure to Comprehensively Submit to the Lordship of JESUS Christ so you don't be wiped or chopped off just anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Ajixegun: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

More wisdom and unction to function in Jesus' name. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by SUPERPACK: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
beyondPen:

Very true. I don't know who give them king self

I prefer tigers.

On a good day, a tiger can kill that buffalo hands down.

In Chinese, tiger is called king (wan, won)
Whether good or bad day a single male lion/Tiger will think twice before it will go head to head with a Buffalo, we are talking of heavy animals here and an animal with enormous strength and horn. The only way a tiger can win here is to strike the animal when it is not aware of its presence and deliver a killing bite, but going directly is a death match. Single male lions have also been captured killing heavy buffalos but rare there is one on youtube. The aim of hunting is to win a kill and not be killed or incapacitated, so they will always weight the risk which could be fatal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Guyman111: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Barryseal:
The lion survived this? I dont think so. He looks stranded to me.
see finishing boy
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Aurelius1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
post=105489196:
This is the killer blow.
The Lion went for the jugular.
Just the same way Nigerians would go for APC's jugular come 2023.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
The buffalo looked completely unpeturbed in the first pic
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Guyman111: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Rubbish trash as usual.
if you call that trash then I doubt if you know the meaning of trash. you are the example of the very word "big for nothing"
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=Guyman111 post=105492113]
if you call that trash then I doubt if you know the meaning of trash. you are the example of the very word "big for nothing"[/quote][/s]
Find the nearest dustbin and jump inside. You can also make use of the Lagos lagoon to save humanity from your miserable low life existence.
Now get LOST.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Aurelius1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
McTobe:
How eight Lions managed to be in one Pride is even what is still baffling me. How will they share the lionesses.
In a lion pride there's usually an alpha male who has the sole right to mate with the lionesses. Any other male who attempts mating with any of the females is usually killed or banished by the alpha male. This can continue until another male engages and defeats the alpha male in a fight. When that happens, the new king usually kill all the cubs sired by the deposed king.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Lightorder: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

May God give you more wisdom to keep preaching HIS word

2 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by southpole: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

God must be proud of you, don't mind the criticism just move on. The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Guyman111: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=Guyman111 post=105492113]
if you call that trash then I doubt if you know the meaning of trash. you are the example of the very word "big for nothing"[/s]
Find the nearest dustbin and jump inside. You can also make use of the Lagos lagoon to save humanity from your miserable low life existence.
Now get LOST.
Like i said you are just big for nothing.
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

I'm impressed with how you are always able to connect every life event with Christ.

If I can't do it myself, I will be supporting you with likes and shares.

Don't mind people criticizing you, kingdom advancement should be every Christian's business.

Nobody criticises him but he is the one who is intentionally selective especially when it comes to threads that point to the ills perpetrated by pastors.

I personally called him out on a thread but he refused to comment.

That is high level hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Lightorder: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

I'm impressed with how you are always able to connect every life event with Christ.

If I can't do it myself, I will be supporting you with likes and shares.

Don't mind people criticizing you, kingdom advancement should be every Christian's business.

praying for more wisdom to him is all I could do

2 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Impressive. I just like dis guy. He can twist any story no matter how difficult it is to preach d gospel. Perfection and Spiritually educated. Deep

3 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Aurelius1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
compton11:
I would like to eat this buffalo meat someday
Buffaloes are highly prone to Bovine Tuberculosis which can affect humans. So eating buffalo meat is like going raw on an olosho. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by derbykol(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrFly:
Lions are just like frat men, they are only powerful when they[b][/b] attack in numbers.[b][/b] Tufiakwa! Weaklings
Just like wild dogs

2 Likes

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by southpole: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Mr Man getat... Not all of us buy into your idea.
the kingdom of heaven is not for all of us so he is not expecting everyone to buy into his idea , the redeemed will surely buy into his ideas. Jesus is the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
1000angstroms:

That guy is ultra stupid. He uses the police woman monitor to report anybody who tells him the truth. But uses other monikers to spew rubbish about darling daddy. Darling kee him there.
cheesy
Re: Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol...great stuff. The cycle of nature in play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.