Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se (1876 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcGfzSNM1s

Full video and pictures of celebrities that attended Tiwa savage Dad's Burial Service

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
More

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
More pictures

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
More pics

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by chatinent: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Naira Marley is a turn off for me. I'm outta here.

The biggest turn off is Bobrisky. Spits.
Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Isn't this way too much for a burial? With the smiles, glitz and everything.. I'm not saying everywhere should be gloomy but this is too much Abeg!!

Seems like she's trying so hard to outdo obi cubana(the stunts he pulled when his mum was laid to rest)
Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
More pix

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pix

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pic

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pic s

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pic

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Finestgal: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
P

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Treasure17(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
There's money in this country.

1 Like

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lmao grin grin grin grin see bobrisky
Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by delzbaba(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
its safe to say bob risky is a full time woman now.

3 Likes

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by puppie017: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Slay queen everywhere
Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Iamagoodgirll: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bobrisky body too dey sweet him

1 Like

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by KingMack(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Bobrisky body too dey sweet him

Go taste am then come back con tell us how e taste angry

Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Solosolojohquay: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Since the slay queen association didn't complained or reproached him he is now a classified and high class slay queen just like a bat with two lives if is with birds it will show is wings and say am a bird and with rats it will show is teeth and say am a rat I wish I have the power or magic to UnCloth bobrisky and see if it is true he has remove his tiny dick and replaced it with cunt .
Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by Iamagoodgirll: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
KingMack:

Go taste am then come back con tell us how e taste angry
do am on my behalf
Re: Full Video And Pictures Of Celebrities That Attended Tiwa Savage Dad's Burial Se by KingMack(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
do am on my behalf

You know say cold dey..come make we play small play wink

(1) (Reply)

Wife In Tears As Yul Edochie Marries Second Wife After Giving Birth To A Son / “show Belle Dey Una Blood”- Video Of Ayra Starr And Younger Sister Causes Stir / Nollywood Actress Gbemi Anjola Passes On At 33yrs Old After B@ttle With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.