Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Want To Go Into Transportation - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Go Into Transportation (636 Views)

Invest Into Transportation Business (uber/bolt) / He Wants To Venture Into Transportation Business, Please Advise / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Transportation by Icekeeng(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good day to you all,

I need the experts and veterans to advise and suggest to me the best option to opt for.

I want to invest a maximum of up 1.2 million in getting a vehicle fully ready for transportation as a side hustle (say 6 hours a day for 6 days).

Now I've got very little knowledge of the roads and routes in lagos, as a matter of fact I only just started my driving lessons.

I've been contemplating between getting a registered kia rio for uber/bolt hustle within lagos or getting a tokunbo suzuki (every). Lastly a registered wagon be it a 1999 sienna or other brands that fall within my budget.

My aim is to make a PROFIT margin of 8-10k per day and not exceeding 6 or 8 hours maximum as I've got my main hustle to attend to.

Once more I'm a novice when it comes to driving as I only just started learning.

I stay in Ogijo, a not-so-developed area of sagamu, Ogun state that borders ikorodu (saying this to give advisers a clearer picture) and it's roads are being worked on and is quite motorable if you're heading to ikorodu and lagos as a whole, while the route that leads to sagamu and other areas of Ogun is terrible to say the least.

Thanks to all as I anticipate your suggestions and advices

Cc Baz001 fuckeveryday, felicity001, deedee44,
Davit, cheerfulgiver, pope191
Re: I Want To Go Into Transportation by deedee44: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Icekeeng:
Good day to you all,

I need the experts and veterans to advise and suggest to me the best option to opt for.

I want to invest a maximum of up 1.2 million in getting a vehicle fully ready for transportation as a side hustle (say 6 hours a day for 6 days).

Now I've got very little knowledge of the roads and routes in lagos, as a matter of fact I only just started my driving lessons.

I've been contemplating between getting a registered kia rio for uber/bolt hustle within lagos or getting a tokunbo suzuki (every). Lastly a registered wagon be it a 1999 sienna or other brands that fall within my budget.

My aim is to make a PROFIT margin of 8-10k per day and not exceeding 6 or 8 hours maximum as I've got my main hustle to attend to.

Once more I'm a novice when it comes to driving as I only just started learning.

I stay in Ogijo, a not-so-developed area of sagamu, Ogun state that borders ikorodu (saying this to give advisers a clearer picture) and it's roads are being worked on and is quite motorable if you're heading to ikorodu and lagos as a whole, while the route that leads to sagamu and other areas of Ogun is terrible to say the least.

In my opinion, your plan is not feasible. Yes you can get a good registered car within your budget but you cannot make profit of 8k -10k everyday driving for just 6 - 8hrs.
Secondly your location is kinda far from ride-sharing hotspots. It's possible to make 10k profit daily, but you'll have to invest more time.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Transportation by Lexusgs430: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Icekeeng:
Good day to you all,

Look for people within your immediate cycle, that drive using ride sharing platforms.........

Get them to show your their books and STUDY them well well....... cheesy tongue

Remember, out of your projected 8/10K profit, you must on AC when you have a client, you go buy fuel, you go hook for Lagos traffic, you go service vehicle, you go chop + budget for wear and tear.......... wink

(1) (Reply)

Reviews For Sienna 2003 / Please I Need Your Advice / 2009 Toyota Camry SE For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.