Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. (3041 Views)

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by BiafraInc: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
A few days ago, precisely on the 29th of August, 2021. Uche Okafor-Mefor slumped and collapsed in a meeting with people that hired him in Dubai and was rushed to hospital. He was at the meeting with pictures and names of IPOB members. According to my reliable source, They were to buy him a house in Dubai, and just when he met with the people he's been working for, he lost consciousness and was gasping for breathing before they rushed him to a Dubai hospital.

I know some of them reading this news might be wondering how I was able to get a hold of this information. Though this news is now in public, the day he slumped and was rushed to a hospital was the day I received the info. Uche Mefor the oath you took never to go against this struggle has come back to deal with you. It is either you confess or you might be on your way to meet with your ancestors.

© Mazi Victor Uzoaganaobi, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7vQeyt-JpAkUi1BODtHCg/community?lb=UgzCVbZ6OnhURTRXqQZ4AaABCQ

3 Likes

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by udele1: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by Americafighter: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wyy
Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by DogmaNation: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
udele1:
A
If u are not careful,u will die of heart attack because of Biafra n MNK!
VIVA BIAFRA!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by loveth360(f): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Old news.
Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by BiafraInc: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
loveth360:
Old news.
Don't worry much, he will live to see Biafra, albeit paralyzed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
[code][/code]
cry

Let me tell you something.

IPOB can never get Biafra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by paramakina202: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:

Don't worry much, he will live to see Biafra, albeit paralyzed.

Biafra could only manage to survive for 3 years.No man born of a woman can restore Biafra as declared by Ojukwu.It is gone forever but scammers like Kanu can use it to scam gullible folks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by jimyjames(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Biafra could only manage to survive for 3 years.No man born of a woman can restore Biafra as declared by Ojukwu.[/b]It is gone forever but scammers like Kanu can use it to scam gullible folks.

[b]Biafra is not about a man, biafra is about a people , the people will achieve biafra , with or without Nnamdi KANU
Ojukwu once said, when he was asked about finding someone to replace him back in 2001

OJUKWU To start with, it is clear to me that I can’t suddenly wake up one morning and say, here, I have found him. It doesn’t ever work that way. More than anything else, what I am trying to do is to wake up the youths of our society. That power, the way I see it, is not my personal preserve. I think that more people should come forward and when they do, very simply, one day, another leader would emerge. I would like also to stress, in the context of this, that whatever it is that people admire in what I have done, let them remember also that I did most of them when I was 33. So, I don’t want a group of people laid back, always waiting for something to be served them on a platter of gold. Come out; show your hands, struggle; take over the baton, I wouldn’t fight you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by jimyjames(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
udele1:
A
grin this one is shocked, he doesn't know what to say

1 Like

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by BiafraInc: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Biafra could only manage to survive for 3 years.No man born of a woman can restore Biafra as declared by Ojukwu.It is gone forever but scammers like Kanu can use it to scam gullible folks.
TERRORIST, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A COUNTRY. UNLESS YOU WANT TO REGARD THE CONTRAPTION CALLED LIEGERIA AS A COUNTRY. grin grin WE HAVE BROKEN YOUR LIGERIA AND BIAFRA IS LOADING 99%

1 Like

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by paramakina202: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:

TERRORIST, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A COUNTRY. UNLESS YOU WANT TO REGARD THE CONTRAPTION CALLED LIEGERIA AS A COUNTRY. grin grin WE HAVE BROKEN YOUR LIGERIA AND BIAFRA IS LOADING 99%

LOADING in your brain of course not in realitygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by BiafraInc: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
paramakina202:

LOADING in your brain of course not in realitygrin
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE TO EXIST IN YOUR TERRORIST BRAIN. WHAT YOU HAVE IS AN ILLITERATE, DISEASED-RIDDEN, TERRORIST RAMPAGED, BACKWARD, MEDIEVAL SPACE CALLED LIGERIA.
Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by paramakina202: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE TO EXIST IN YOUR TERRORIST BRAIN. WHAT YOU HAVE IS AN ILLITERATE, DISEASED-RIDDEN, TERRORIST RAMPAGED, BACKWARD, MEDIEVAL SPACE CALLED LIGERIA.

Biafra is ain't coming back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by BiafraInc: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
paramakina202:

Biafra is ain't coming back.
ILLITERATE TERRORIST, WHAT KIND OF ENGLISH IS THIS?

1 Like

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Akiko Miko Ejeagha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by SweetiliciousD: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Biafra we know, Biafra we will get.

Know this and know peace:

Biafra is greater than: Ojukwu, MNK, Uche Mefor, DOS team , IPOB, Uwazurike and ALL OF THEM COMBINED!

Biafra is here!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by Commentor: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Sharing formula gone wrong.
Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by ablejesus26(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
[code][/code]
cry

Let me tell you something.

IPOB can never get Biafra.

Ofcus this is just stating the obvious.
Sensible Igbos have come to see them as deadly as the evil Fg they are fighting against �
So why trust a group that will enslave others if they had the power, with the mandate to champion the affairs of Igboland?
Igboland has and will continue to reject them,by handing over power and authority to a Democratically elected govt that stands against their occult group and fraud ipob.
Ndi Anambra will do so again soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by loveth360(f): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

Ofcus this is just stating the obvious.
Sensible Igbos have come to see them as deadly as the evil Fg they are fighting against �
So why trust a group that will enslave others if they had the power, with the mandate to champion the affairs of Igboland?
Igboland has and will continue to reject them,by handing over power and authority to a Democratically elected govt that stands against their occult group and fraud ipob.
Ndi Anambra will do so again soonest.
[/s]Trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by BiafraInc: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]Ofcus this is just stating the obvious.
Ndi Anambra will do so again soonest.[/s]
Fulani terrorist slave, keep running your one nigeria mouth while the invaders are approaching. You think we are fools. They will use you and finally kill you afterwards, while we will scuttle their agenda in the end to establish Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by Burruchaga71(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Our God is good all the time
Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by ablejesus26(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:

Fulani terrorist slave, keep running your one nigeria mouth while the invaders are approaching. You think we are fools. They will use you and finally kill you afterwards, while we will scuttle their agenda in the end to establish Biafra.

Where did you see one Nigeria in what you read and reacted to.
So bcus I choose not to be brainwashed like you by a fraudster from London and his occult group,that automatically qualifies me a a one Nigerialist �.
Mad man spotted ��.

1 Like

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by Notasyouthink: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:

You dey mind that moronic fulani peasant?? Abeg forget the f00L

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by BiafraInc: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]Where did you see one Nigeria in what you read and reacted to.
So bcus I choose not to be brainwashed like you by a fraudster from London and his occult group,that automatically qualifies me a a one Nigerialist �.
Mad man spotted ��[/s].
Fulani terrorist one nigeria unity beggar. We are waiting for you and your illiterate jihadist bunch to cross into anywhere in Biafraland. Your danfodio idiocy can work with other zombie Liegerians, but not with us Biafrans. We will drown you in your own blood in Biafraland. Your Liegeria is finished, let that sink in well into your terrorist head.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SABOTEUR, UCHE MEFOR SLUMPED IN DUBAI. UNCONSCIOUS AND HOSPITALIZED. by ablejesus26(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

[s]Fulani terrorist one nigeria unity beggar. We are waiting for you and your illiterate jihadist bunch to cross into anywhere in Biafraland. Your danfodio idiocy can work with other zombie Liegerians, but not with us Biafrans. We will drown you in your own blood in Biafraland[/s]. [s]Your Liegeria is finished, let that sink in well into your terrorist head.[/s]

This is exactly how a terrorist from the hell of futa-djalon sounds �.
Keep pretending to be Igbo, while wishing evil on Igboland in the disguise of supporting the occultic ipob and watch how your useless cursed life goes from bad to worse everyday.God shamed you while you went about jubilating wishing the Ugm that were regularly appraised by the occult ipob,will turn Igboland into your own NE region where your angry brothers has turned into an atmosphere of death and so shall you continually be clothed with the garment of shame and disgrace.
I am done with you.
I no get business with a taquiya demonic possessed piece of trash from futa-djalon,wey dey bend down piss�.
Na so you go dey bend down piss wey thunder go strike you dead for wishing evil on Igboland.
Cursed thing.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : A Top Nigeria Leader Is Dead / Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton / Anambra To Build ₦2.4bn Leisure Park In Awka(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.