Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense (3438 Views)

University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” / Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money (2) (3) (4)

Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Uptownerd: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021

I don't know how many times this has to be said for majority to understand. But, it's time to stop this silly media brouhaha of "Yahoo+" money rituals bullshit. Scamming is just what it is, "scam". Money ritual involving human or animal sacrifice to bestow riches and wealth is not real and can never be.

However, what's real is people sitting down and plotting to use your greed to make money for themselves by orchestrating well planned fraudulent acts on unsuspecting victims who don't know any better.

Also, what is very real is the often neglected "organ harvest" black market. For some reason, most mainstream media houses and the government has failed to give the masses massive orientation about this evil black market that deals in harvesting of human parts which are sold at high rates in the underworld. One of the most notorious cases is that of "Otokoto".

Let's stop giving credence to rubbish. If you are looking for any money ritual to do, take a look at successful wealthy people. The habits, routine and characters that they maintained to accumulate their riches is the real money ritual. Apply them in your doings and create your own money ritual.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/09/04/putting-an-end-to-this-yahoo-money-ritual-nonsense/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Ammishaddai: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Educated idiots are too many on this forum.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by tstx(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Uwa
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Tokskob2008: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
What I observed is that before 2015 this activities were around 40% or so but immediately after the new administration took office it sky rocketed to around 90%. 8 out of every 10 youths are now into it worsely affected are the teenagers, seems like every teenager is now into yahoo yahoo both male and female. It's not going to reduce any time soon with the high rate of inflation and unemployment that is romancing the country presently.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by TrueProphet1: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Muurian: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Abi
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Goldbw122(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wealth gotten from the wrong source is always wrong on matter how the foundation is strong and the top is beautiful they are all fake, so the real deal is to start clean and continue in the cleaniness, dont jealous others of their untold wealth.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Snitch24(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:

What's your point

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by ClassicMan202(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
OK, we have heard you
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Cashio(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Baba go and sit down... Wetin u no know pass you. This shit is not about education or civilization.
Just let sleeping dogs lie.
Juju dey bro..... Wella.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Hellonearth007: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Snitch24 post=105494224]

What's your point[/quote

The point is that people like u are called idiots SIMPLE

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 05, 2021
The level of your idiotism is out of this planet (earth)

I swear!!

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by SmartRudy(m): 1:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Tokskob2008:
What I observed is that before 2015 this activities were around 40% or so but immediately after the new administration took office it sky rocketed to around 90%. 8 out of every 10 youths are now into it worsely affected are the teenagers, seems like every teenager is now into yahoo yahoo both male and female. It's not going to reduce any time soon with the high rate of inflation and unemployment that is romancing the country presently.
it's worse here in Benin City, Edo state.
Over 15 of my coursemates have exotic cars and they brandish these ill-gotten source of wealth all around the campus intimidating young girls and even the lecturers.
These Benin youths I really pity their future

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin Too many Civilized fo.ols in this Forum, only a Fo.ol will say there is no juju or Yahoo plus.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by FarinJini: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Uptownerd my very intelligent friend from the other thread. You fail to understand that because you don't believe in something or can not scientifically prove something doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist.
Juju, sorcery, jaz etcetera they are all very real my friend.
In the northern part of Nigeria, there's something known as Rufa ido
You'll literally see (or not see) what people want you to.
My guy whether you believe in these things or not, I hope you don't fall a victim someday.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by abbeyty90: 5:55am On Sep 05, 2021
That is what you get in a nation where everyone worship money

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Cashio:
Baba go and sit down... Wetin u no know pass you. This shit is not about education or civilization.
Just let sleeping dogs lie.
Juju dey bro..... Wella.

E be like say you be native doctor. Abi make dem nor spoil your market? grin

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Yahoo rituals runs and any get money guick trend are all symptoms of the disease. You don't treat disease by taking out the symtoms. As long as Nigeria remains unbearable to her citizens the African will find a means of survIval good or evil

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2021
I want to make a shocking revelation, but this thread will explode if i do.
It is well.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by eastOFwest(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Native sauce grin
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Tomahawk99(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
It is well.
Go ahead, any explosions will be contained.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by maiquel: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2021
You're a lazy blogger, do more investigations.
I see you don't know sh*t.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Dharniel600(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Ritual is way different from the hustle. Majority of people when dey do ritual are not yahoo boys. Leave the hustle for boys abeg. Anybody that's into ritual be it yahoo boys or whoever Definely knows there is nemesis and they should be ready for karma. Yahoo is just a game
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by MikeMicheal(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Wait! I thought yahoo is the name of an email service provider?
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Uptownerd: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
FarinJini:
Uptownerd my very intelligent friend from the other thread. You fail to understand that because you don't believe in something or can not scientifically prove something doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist.
Juju, sorcery, jaz etcetera they are all very real my friend.
In the northern part of Nigeria, there's something known as Rufa ido
You'll literally see (or not see) what people want you to.
My guy whether you believe in these things or not, I hope you don't fall a victim someday.

Reality is often disappointing bro. You said they're "real". That's a Statement of Fact.

If I ask you how did you know, you can never answer it because you don't know. 100% of the time, stories of these juju nonsense are hearsay. I can also bet my life that your source is hearsay or them say or my friend said . And again, remember where I specifically told you that people will always con you for your greed. Believing in such nonsense is selling yourself short. Just like women who for some reason think there is a juju to trap men. They end up spending money they don't have and dashing it to con artists masquerading as juju or dibia or spiritualist. Honestly, people have cheap brain and that's why con-men find it easy to think up scam formats to defraud them. All this thing's are simple psychology.

Facts are facts, it is not hidden. No matter how hard you want to believe a superstition, you will always come up short because you can't defend nonsense or what is illogical.

The olden days oracle's that allegedly brought fear and were revered by our ancestors were simply carted away and used as decorations in museum's across Europe or sold for some cool cash cuz they're fine carvings and Arts. Yet, this are the same people that brought you Christianity. You guys have to wise up bro.

Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Uptownerd: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
It is well.
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Cashio(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

E be like say you be native doctor. Abi make dem nor spoil your market? grin
lol... I nor be native doctor bro... Buh just know say juju dey real.
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Uptownerd: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Cashio:
lol... I nor be native doctor bro... Buh just know say juju dey real.

Please stop. Stop propagating what you can't prove when put on a stand to do so.
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by zaxbash: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2021
See this fool come Kebbi make i miracle money.. but consequences attached
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Uptownerd: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2021
zaxbash:
See this fool come Kebbi make i miracle money.. but consequences attached

Lol. Na Kebbi State you dey hide. EFCC will soon come knocking. Even if you like hide in Kalgo or Zuru or Gwandu, Dakingari, Jega... Even in Birnin Kebbi. grin
Re: Putting An End To This "Yahoo+" Money Ritual Nonsense by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
I won't say you are wrong, but I've witnessed juju first hand,when you've witnessed it,we can have this discussion,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

30 Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Africa! / What Will Happen If Nigeria Universitys Start Taking Their Exam Like This .pic / Notarization Of Degree Certificates After Graduation In China