Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me (2719 Views)

Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money / Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money / JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by Dvea(f): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
In July I came across an ebook opening and applied for it. The client gave me a task and gave me an unreasonable 7 day deadline to finish up. I didn't complain since it looked like a long term thing and first impression matters. He promised a 24 hour pay and so it was reasonable enough for me. I sent in the job on the last day of July and expected my pay by 1st of August. He claimed the client wasn't online and so to wait one more day. One more day turned to 3 weeks more. On the 21st of August the end of the 3 weeks I asked him for my pay and what he sent to me was an unconvincing screen shot that the client claims he was exhausted from a days work and would reply him the next day. Since then, I have gotten no word from him. I tried calling normally and his line is never going through. Through WhatsApp his line rings but he never picks. I explained to him to pick up so we can sort this out but no way.

Now after more than a month of working for him and consistently begging to be paid, he has blocked me. All I need is for his name and number to go viral and for him to remain branded as a scam. You dont owe someone working for you for the first time for 1 month after demanding excellence.

His line

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by Ammishaddai: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please let the mods move this to front page . Sir Divepen , can you do the needful ? Biko
Re: A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
He must really be an heartless individual, don't you have his account number?
Re: A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by Dvea(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
He must really be an heartless individual, don't you have his account number?

I dont. It is my first time working for him. But even if I had his account number what could I do with it.
Re: A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dvea:

I dont. It is my first time working for him. But even if I had his account number what could I do with it.
The guy might just be a fraud since he has gotten what he needed, he might just block you afterwards which is saddening.

The only safe place you can get a work and get paid is Fiverr or upwork, but working for someone without meeting them physically is a big risk, I wouldn't even try that at all..

I am afraid the guy used you and cashed out
Re: A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by Dvea(f): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The guy might just be a fraud since he has gotten what he needed, he might just block you afterwards which is saddening.

The only safe place you can get a work and get paid is Fiverr or upwork, but working for someone without meeting them physically is a big risk, I wouldn't even try that at all..

I am afraid the guy used you and cashed out

I know that's why I made this post. I have worked remotely for 3 plus years and this is the first time its happening. I just want to state the experience.
Re: A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dvea:

I know that's why I made this post. I have worked remotely for 3 plus years and this is the first time its happening. I just want to state the experience.
Oh..I see

it would have made sense if you have his names so that I can fish him out, but since you don't, maybe you just have to forget about the money because it's obvious that the guy is playing you and he won't pay you.
Re: A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me by SpaghettiThots: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please share his contact details here (phone number and email, and possibly WhatsApp display picture if you corresponded with him there.

(1) (Reply)

Come Here For Your Professional Writing Services / Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) / What Do You know About Gambling Law In Nigeria Share Your Taught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.