Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors (34966 Views)

Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by edmaraja: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mavin Records stars Ayra Starr and Rema, entered the history books today as they were officially unveiled as Pepsi Ambassadors on the Big Brother Naija show.

In what appears to be a climax of a week long series of Pepsi excitement, with the thrilling #ForTheLoveOfIt campaign, the two talents were unveiled to the Big Brother housemates, following the successful completion of the Pepsi task, where the top 3 winners would receive N2.5m (+ one year supply of Pepsi), N1.5m and N1m respectively, plus an all expense paid trip to the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai. Each member of the best group will also get N500k + a VVIP experience at the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai.

By signing Ayra and Rema, the brand has proven once again that they have Naija on lock not just in refreshment but in music too.

Rema and Ayra Starr will be performing LIVE, tomorrow night on the Big Brother Naija stage.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/pepsi-unveils-new-ambassadors-ayra-starr-and-rema-fortheloveofmusic/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Kennedy97: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nice

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by vibre: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rema just dey cash out any how this year. HP, Tom Tom, monster energy, pepsi, youtube, wema bank, Apple e.t.c boy just dey make him money dey go.

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Masama: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na don jazzy handwork

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by samista: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congrats to them

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by samista: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Masama:
Na don jazzy handwork
That's why it's good for young artistes to be in a good record label. See Ayra Starr of yesterday already getting big endorsement deals

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by cruzita(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
ANOTHER BANGER!!!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Neminc: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Abeg who know as I go take get Ayra Starr contact, e get wetin I wan tell her.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Vinstel: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Doings
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Vinstel: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Neminc:
What do you want to tell her?

19 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Gabe427: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
E be like say I go enter studio

See grace forget mavins has levels

Imagine how people are thinking ladipoe is a new artiste just because Mavins are setting him up with nice features and beats

Meanwhile who has head from oga Reekado

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wahoo that's awesome.. congrats to those two

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Bedtec: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
more heights to them
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Onyi22(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Now Now Ayre don become Ambassador

9 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Crossroad1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Don jazzy is a good marketer and promoter

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by SeyiDominion: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congrats to them.
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by 2021Blogger: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
wink wink

Well deserved!! Ayra is the new national anthem in Naija currently...

Read her full biography here>>>https://uzomediatv.com/biography-of-ayra-starr-age-net-worth-husband-boyfriend-origin-parents-profile/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by OriginalCopy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congrat to them

We sell day and night window blinds of different colours and designs. #8,500 per square meter. Installation included.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Think9ja(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
In any industry you find yourself, join the politics of that industry, it will help you and those around you stay relevant.

Why these guys of all other young guys?

The answer is simple, Don Baba J knows the politics of his industry.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Don jazzy has tried for alot of musicians.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by iamtardey: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ah ayrr starr 19 and dangerous o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by seyz91(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
I tell you
Crossroad1:
Don jazzy is a good marketer and promoter

8 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by osuofia2(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rema de sing nonsense.. Na Don Jazzy hand work.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by rave409: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Major bag
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by zombieHUNTER: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
undecided

Rubbish
That Arya starr sings nothing
She's just tems wanna be

It's a mavin effect.. totally undeserving

I'm not drinking Pepsi anymore

10 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by iamtardey: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
He manages well as much as good musician... Legend status
TheLionofLasigi:
Don jazzy has tried for alot of musicians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Earlystar698(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Star

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by tillaman(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ehen now, before nko Shey na me they wan endorse before ?? Congrats jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by ChasinGood(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
She be my sister course mate. She dey come house steady.But you go drop rubbers sha
Neminc:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter / Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, In Dolce And Gabanna Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.