Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? (4403 Views)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 10:00am On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

If you had taken time to read my first post which I have repeated here and bolded my opening paragraph in red. And it’s still not clear to you, it says a lot about your level of understanding.

Janosky, MaxinDHouse take a look at freshboi are you’re discussing with.

I’ll be observing. This should be fun.

Hahaha....you need them to come to your aid abi, the people you are calling know that they are no match for when face with the truth of Rev 5:13.

Hahahaha the joke is on you man!!!

Glory be to Jehovah Jesus. God to the Triune God.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Hahaha....you need them to come to your aid abi, the people you are calling know that they are no match for when face with the truth of Rev 5:13.

Hahahaha the joke is on you man!!!

Glory be to Jehovah Jesus. God to the Triune God.

I don’t care a jot what you discuss with them. Your obvious blunder is what I’m pointing their attention to.

Mr A: Jesus is not the Father
Mr B: JW fanatic! Jesus is God!!!
Mr A: That’s not the point I’m making. I’m clarifying Jesus is not the Father.
Mr B: Then your point is not clear at all.

Between Mr A and Mr B, who is the one discussing off point?

Summary of the discussion. If you could not grasp the basic point I made with my first post on the thread, it’s really obvious who needs help.

Now go and argue with others to satisfy your urge.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

My discussion here is with JWs. You do not have a point. Jesus is not the Father, that doesn't mean Jesus is not God. So what is your point exactly?

And where did I mention Jesus is not “God” (Elohim)? You don’t read, but you hastily jump into conclusion.

Na wa ooo

Another post of mine of this thread. If it’s too much for you to understand, check back later.

OkCornel:
When believers understand the Oneness of God from a unity perspective, rather than a numbers perspective, everything else aligns easily.

Eloi (Singular) is God
Elohim (Plural) is also God

“God” is more of a title than a person.
Same logic applies with “King”

God can be singular… for example, where Jesus cried out to the Father “ELOI ELOI l’ama Sabacthani” which is “MY GOD MY GOD why have thou forsaken me”

God can be plural… for example For example, in Genesis 1:26, it is written: "Then Elohim (translated as God) said (singular verb), 'Let us (plural) make (plural verb) man in our (plural) image, after our (plural) likeness'

A careful study of the Hebrew Bible clears all these unnecessary back and forth and brings more clarity to the context of where God is singular (Eloi) or plural (Elohim)

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

If you had taken time to read my first post which I have repeated here and bolded my opening paragraph in red. And it’s still not clear to you, it says a lot about your level of understanding.

It's not about level of understanding because he surely knew God's word doesn't contradicts itself he's just trying to argue blindly so as not to agree with JWs.
Jesus' disciples were wrong many times in their thoughts but Jesus do have patience with them! smiley

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 12:49pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

And where did I mention Jesus is not “God” (Elohim)? You don’t read, but you hastily jump into conclusion.

Na wa ooo

Another post of mine of this thread. If it’s too much for you to understand, check back later.

Okay you agree Jesus is God. Case closed. Glory be to Jehovah Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

I don’t care a jot what you discuss with them. Your obvious blunder is what I’m pointing their attention to.

Mr A: Jesus is not the Father
Mr B: JW fanatic! Jesus is God!!!
Mr A: That’s not the point I’m making. I’m clarifying Jesus is not the Father.
Mr B: Then your point is not clear at all.

Between Mr A and Mr B, who is the one discussing off point?

Summary of the discussion. If you could not grasp the basic point I made with my first post on the thread, it’s really obvious who needs help.

Now go and argue with others to satisfy your urge.

State it clearly Jesus is God. Make your stand known boy!....

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Okay you agree Jesus is God. Case closed. Glory be to Jehovah Jesus.

Smh. Next time, read carefully before jump into hasty conclusions.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by Janosky: 2:19pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

That boi is confused. grin.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

Smh. Next time, read carefully before jump into hasty conclusions.

Next time make sure you deliver unambiguous posts that are not an eyesore. My primary school nephew would do a better job than you.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Next time make sure you deliver unambiguous posts that are not an eyesore. My primary school nephew would do a better job than you.

Actually, your primary school nephew would understand my post better than you.

Says a lot about your level of understanding.

Now go and take lessons from your nephew.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2022
Janosky:

That boi is confused. grin.

Super confused I tell you.

“Boi” wey dey follow men argue.

Despite stating clearly that “Jesus is not the Father” in response to the OP as per my first post on this thread, those words were too ambiguous for him.

Let’s watch him argue with himself.

This is how we know people with single digit IQ cheesy
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by Janosky: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:
When believers understand the Oneness of God from a unity perspective, rather than a numbers perspective, everything else aligns easily.

Eloi (Singular) is God
Elohim (Plural) is also God

Your points are noted.
The Jews believe & teach Elohim is NOT a plural of persons.
Rather, Elohim is plural of Majesty.
Ekun si le "Our Fathers" as the Yorubas would say to reference one Father
OkCornel:

“God” is more of a title than a person.
Same logic applies with “King”

God can be singular… for example, where Jesus cried out to the Father “ELOI ELOI l’ama Sabacthani” which is “MY GOD MY GOD why have thou forsaken me”
God is also a person in the Spiritual realm, John 4:24.
OkCornel:

God can be plural… for example For example, in Genesis 1:26, it is written: "Then Elohim (translated as God) said (singular verb), 'Let us (plural) make (plural verb) man in our (plural) image, after our (plural) likeness'

A careful study of the Hebrew Bible clears all these unnecessary back and forth and brings more clarity to the context of where God is singular (Eloi) or plural (Elohim)

Thorough research & understanding of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation would shed light on Genesis 1:26.

1st point:
Genesis 1:27 & Matthew 19:4-6, Jesus Christ agreed God his Father is the Creator.
He ("the Father"wink who brings an idea is the Creator of the product from that idea.
That product is man.

2nd Point:
Who are the "us" present @ Genesis 1:26?
Trinitarians says they are Triune of Father,Son & holy Spirit.

But, the Creator disagrees.
Job 38:1-7, Yahweh says many spirit beings (including the morning Star of Rev 22:16 the being called 'Wisdom/Craftsman' @ Proverbs 8:22-30 & 1 Cor 1:24) were present & rejoiced at the Creation of man.

3rd Point
Therefore, the spiritual realm existed before the earthly realm.
Because God created angels /morning Star before man.
One being (called "The Wisdom/Craftsman"wink came through his Father, Roman 11:35-36 & Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14,Mark 13:19.

4th Point:
Every other Creature came through God's first born called "The Wisdom/ Craftsman/ The Word" in the holy scriptures, John 1:1-3, Hebrews 1:2, Colossians 1:16 & 1 Corinthians 8:4-6.
Greek dia antou/"THROUGH him (Jesus)/ Channel of Creation, NOT the Creator his God/Father.
The Jews knew Jesus is a god @ John 10:33 (don't mind the mess the Trinitarians made at John 10:33 to deceive people by using capital letter (See the Screenshot).
Jesus is a god , because Paul ,John & Matthew said Jesus is NOT the Creator,1 Corinthians 8:4-6.
Matthew 19:4-5.
Therefore, "the Word was a god" is correct rendition of John 1:1 because that is what John wrote @ John 10:33.
Trinitarians CHANGED John 10:33 in the same manner they REMOVED Greek definite article ("ho", equivalent to "the" in English) @ John 1:1.
Shalom.

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by Emusan(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2022
Janosky:
Your points are noted.
The Jews believe & teach Elohim is NOT a plural of persons.
Rather, Elohim is plural of Majesty.
Ekun si le "Our Fathers" as the Yorubas would say to reference one Father

That's their belief which they failed to interpret accordingly on what was revealed to them. Just as the Jews never believe that God used ANOTHER PERSON at the creation.

because Prov 8 still talks about God doing everything BY HIMSELF.

So what they believe can't be used as a yardstick to what the scripture revealed.

God is also a person in the Spiritual realm, John 4:24.

John 4:24 wasn't about PERSON but nature.

Thorough research & understanding of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation would shed light on Genesis 1:26.

This should be the truth but just as you accused the Trinitarian, you also injected your own lies cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1st point:
Genesis 1:27 & Matthew 19:4-6, Jesus Christ agreed God his Father is the Creator.
He ("the Father"wink who brings an idea is the Creator of the product from that idea.
That product is man.

You have to use "He ("the Father"wink who brings an idea..." as your injection when scripture never said anything like that.

What scripture says was that God spoke and it was so!

Gen 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Isaiah 48:13 With my own hand I created the earth and stretched out the sky. They obey my every command.

Psalms 33:9 As soon as he spoke the world was created; at his command, the earth was formed.

To say another being was used is to call God a liar. In fact, God says in that Isaiah 48:13 that the COMMAND was issues directly to the things created.

2nd Point:
Who are the "us" present @ Genesis 1:26?
Trinitarians says they are Triune of Father,Son & holy Spirit.

Yes! Trinity are correct. Why? because the Bible says man was CREATED in the very God's OWN IMAGE not heavenly beings/creatures

To say the "US" in Genesis 1:27 is about ALL THE BEINGS in heaven means man was created in the IMAGE OF ANGELS too, which I believe you can't support with any scripture.

But, the Creator disagrees.

No! Creator perfectly agreed which is the reason the same creator revealed that man was created in HIS OWN IMAGE. it would have been OUR IMAGES.

Job 38:1-7, Yahweh says many spirit beings (including the morning Star of Rev 22:16 the being called 'Wisdom/Craftsman' @ Proverbs 8:22-30 & 1 Cor 1:24) were present & rejoiced at the Creation of man.

@underlined is your injection not what Job 38 says.

Besides, no scripture both old and new testament ever ascribed creation to Angels so definitely the US in Gen 1:27 is those who are already part of the creation processes which are the Holy spirit and The Word.

3rd Point
Therefore, the spiritual realm existed before the earthly realm.

Very correct!

Because God created angels /morning Star before man.

Speak truth and let the devil be ashamed for once.

The Word created the angels and man

One being (called "The Wisdom/Craftsman"wink came through his Father, Roman 11:35-36 & Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14,Mark 13:19.

He didn't rather ALL THINGS came through The Word.

Reason why your translation perverted Col 1:16-18 by insertion of the word "OTHER" which was never part of the Greek interlinear

4th Point:
Every other Creature came through God's first born called "The Wisdom/ Craftsman/ The Word" in the holy scriptures, John 1:1-3, Hebrews 1:2, Colossians 1:16 & 1 Corinthians 8:4-6.
Greek dia antou/"THROUGH him (Jesus)/ Channel of Creation, NOT the Creator his God/Father.

Not "every OTHER creatures" that word can't be found Greek interlinear except from your NWT translation.

What scripture says is "ALL THINGS"

The Jews knew Jesus is a god @ John 10:33 (don't mind the mess the Trinitarians made at John 10:33 to deceive people by using capital letter (See the Screenshot).
Jesus is a god , because Paul ,John & Matthew said Jesus is NOT the Creator,1 Corinthians 8:4-6.
Matthew 19:4-5.

Shalom.

I've been asking you this but you keep dodging it.

What is the difference between "A God" and "God"?

Another thing people should notice in your dubious statement above is @color, here you're trying to make it look like CAP is important when it's just the choice of the translators.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 4:36pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

Actually, your primary school nephew would understand my post better than you.

Says a lot about your level of understanding.

Now go and take lessons from your nephew.

Lame, next time write well, else I call my nephew to school you. Grown up man who cannot deliver his points effectively.

When educated folks are communicating, you will count yourself among? Shame on you, I pity those who sent you to school, their funds have been wasted by a dingbat whose brain is smaller than that of a nut.......
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Lame, next time write well, else I call my nephew to school you. Grown up man who cannot deliver his points effectively.

When educated folks are communicating, you will count yourself among? Shame on you, I pity those who sent you to school, their funds have been wasted by a dingbat whose brain is smaller than that of a nut.......

Nah, sorry I don’t wrestle with swines.
Find someone else to dump your vitriol on.
I’m not the cause of your frustrations cheesy
Pele, economy hard, channel your frustrations elsewhere.
I repeat, I don’t wrestle with swines.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 5:03pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

Nah, sorry I don’t wrestle with swines.
Find someone else to dump your vitriol on.
I’m not the cause of your frustrations cheesy
Pele, economy hard, channel your frustrations elsewhere.
I repeat, I don’t wrestle with swines.

Only a swine thinks every other being is like him. Hahaha...ode, what makes you think im in 9ja. I don't blame you sha. It's the Nigerian factor, it's difficult to think straight when u live in frustration in that country.

The joke is on you man. I'm having a swell time here!!! Anyways there's no shame in asking me for financial assistance, I don't mind sending you some british pounds to take you out of your frustration.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Only a swine thinks every other being is like him. Hahaha...ode, what makes you think im in 9ja. I don't blame you sha. It's the Nigerian factor, it's difficult to think straight when u live in frustration in that country.

The joke is on you man. I'm having a swell time here!!! Anyways there's no shame in asking me for financial assistance, I don't mind sending you some british pounds to take you out of your frustration.

Yimu. Mr Mark from HeroTech.com.ng wan shower me “British pounds”. Dey there dey fabu for everybody.

More comic relief Mr Mark cheesy Better find a laptop to troubleshoot or something and stop lying.

British pounds indeed cheesy

I’ll keep watching while the swine twists and turns in the mud of lies and insults.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by GoodIsGod: 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
psychalade:
Following the prompting of someone I also found out from the dictionary that eve was the second wife of Adam, his first wife is named "LILITH"
The bible is full of SHIT grin

You rather wanted to say your head is full shit.

You all can only display your stupidity with christians.
Deborah did not even insult Mohamed or Quran. She only said "stop posting irrelevant items on this platform" and she was killed.

Go and try your madness in Sokoto or Katsina.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by GoodIsGod: 6:58pm On May 27, 2022
There are lots of things that only children of God understand. This is why the bible says "thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"
What is the truth? Getting to know that Jesus is the son of God and that he died and rose for your justification.

Now until you know that truth would a lot of other secrets of God be revealed to you which is that Jesus is God.

Now to an ordinary mind Jesus is Jesus and God is God. Which is not a lie to some extent because of the level of the spiritual ability and level of such minds.

Jesus was sent to the world by the Father,

He prayed to the father many times

The father announced Him as His Son. "This is my begotten son, hear him"

He Himself announced "For I go to my Father, your father..."

On the cross He said "Father forgive them", and "Father in your hands I commit my spirit" (addressing His Father)

But here is what makes him God.
He said "why are you asking me to show you the Father? Don't you know if you have seen me, you have seen the Father?"

Now when you have a son that you have given the same power you have to act on your behalf on any matter. That child stands in your place and can bear your name to the Letter.
People gives him the same respect and obeisances they render to you all because you made him so to stand.
If he represents you at an outing he stands in your place and bears your name. He has same power as you. If you can then he can kill. If you can make to come alive , he can make to come alive too.
That is why He said "all power in heaven and on earth has been given to me"

Now you can only understand this fact to the dept of it, only if you are a child of God.

Jesus is Jesus and Jesus is God.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by JustExposeIt: 8:30pm On May 27, 2022
Trinity means there are three persons in one. God the Father, Jehovah, God the Son, Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:
[/b]

Yimu. Mr Mark from HeroTech.com.ng wan shower me “British pounds”. Dey there dey fabu for everybody.

More comic relief Mr Mark cheesy Better find a laptop to troubleshoot or something and stop lying.

British pounds indeed cheesy

I’ll keep watching while the swine twists and turns in the mud of lies and insults.

grin grin grin I think what needs troubleshooting is your low life dilapidated brain man!.....I know you have never seen foreign currency before. Eat the humble pie and stop making a fool of yourself make sapa no come finish you last last o
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 9:00pm On May 27, 2022
JustExposeIt:
Trinity means there are three persons in one. God the Father, Jehovah, God the Son, Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.

You are blessed....no mind those deluded JWs like Janosky, MaxinDHouse and one disguised JW mugu called OKCOrnel.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
JustExposeIt:
This is what some religionists says but trinity is nowhere to be found in the Bible so it's not everyone that can accept what is not in the Bible! smiley

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On May 27, 2022
JustExposeIt:
I am afraid this is a terrible oversimplification of the doctrine! undecided
The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (Latin: Trinitas, lit. 'triad', from Latin: trinus 'threefold') defines God as being one god existing in three coequal, coeternal, consubstantial divine persons: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit, three distinct persons sharing one homoousion (essence).[4] In this context, the three persons define who God is, while the one essence defines what God is.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Trinity doctrine is a lie since it's claims are not of scripture. The Trinity doctrine isn't simply illogical but it is unscriptural and hence a lie.. this since it does not concur with any of that details presented to us and stated by Jesus Christ Himself as far as who He is. undecided

As written in Scripture, Jesus Christ is God, but nowhere in Scripture are we informed that God(Father) is Jesus Christ though. Again, Jesus Christ is God, and God(the Father) is God, but God is not Jesus Christ. This is a logical case of A is B but B is not A. And there is a reason for this which Jesus Christ explained clearly to His followers. undecided

In Scripture, beginning in the Old Testament, we learn the following of God :
▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is Love
▪︎ God is True (Word)
▪︎ God is Life
And of Jesus Christ, we are informed by Him that He is
▪︎ God's Truth (Word)
▪︎ God's Life
▪︎ God's Law (one of many) aka The Way

So, as Jesus Christ explained, He is made from some of the same essence that is God(Father), they are both in synch as far as that which they share - this since He, Jesus Christ, is in the Father, and the Father is in Him(Jesus Christ). So, He, Jesus Christ, is indeed God. However, since Jesus Christ doesn't possess all of the essence of God inside of Him, God isn't Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by Janosky: 9:51pm On May 27, 2022
GoodIsGod:
There are lots of things that only children of God understand. This is why the bible says "thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"
What is the truth? Getting to know that Jesus is the son of God and that he died and rose for your justification.
OK.
GoodIsGod:

Now until you know that truth would a lot of other secrets of God be revealed to you which is that Jesus is God.
Do you understand John 20:17 & Rev 3:12 ?
What did Jesus Christ teach you in both verses?
According to John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12,Jesus Christ is God of whom?
GoodIsGod:

Now to an ordinary mind Jesus is Jesus and God is God. Which is not a lie to some extent because of the level of the spiritual ability and level of such minds.
Which of your "spiritual ability" is higher than the Revelation given to Jesus Christ and John @ Revelation 3:12?
Una too dey deceive una selves.
GoodIsGod:

Jesus was sent to the world by the Father,

He prayed to the father many times

The father announced Him as His Son. "This is my begotten son, hear him"

He Himself announced "For I go to my Father, your father..."

On the cross He said "Father forgive them", and "Father in your hands I commit my spirit" (addressing His Father)
So, you know....
GoodIsGod:

But here is what makes him God.
He said "why are you asking me to show you the Father? Don't you know if you have seen me, you have seen the Father?"

Now when you have a son that you have given the same power you have to act on your behalf on any matter. That child stands in your place and can bear your name to the Letter.
People gives him the same respect and obeisances they render to you all because you made him so to stand.
If he represents you at an outing he stands in your place and bears your name. He has same power as you. If you can then he can kill. If you can make to come alive , he can make to come alive too.
That is why He said "all power in heaven and on earth has been given to me"

Now you can only understand this fact to the dept of it, only if you are a child of God.

Jesus is Jesus and Jesus is God.

At the bold type,You have given enough proof why your last sentence is FALSE.

When the President sends his Son/Minister to commission a Project and he reads the Speech of the President to Commission the Project,does the powers conferred on the Son/Minister make that Son the President?
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

grin grin grin I think what needs troubleshooting is your low life dilapidated brain man!.....I know you have never seen foreign currency before. Eat the humble pie and stop making a fool of yourself make sapa no come finish you last last o

After lying to us you’re not in Nigeria, you’re still arguing Bible matter here.

Anyways, swines have no shame. I’m not surprised Mr Mark of herotech. You’re marketing your brand very well.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

You are blessed....no mind those deluded JWs like Janosky, MaxinDHouse and one disguised JW mugu called OKCOrnel.

See single digit IQ on display. Entertain us some more and brag about those fake pounds sterling you have in your dreams cheesy

Person go calm dey blast lies claiming what he’s not. What a clown
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by OkCornel(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2022
freshboi88:

Na so… cheesy
Now tell us more lies about your location cheesy

Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by GoodIsGod: 10:39pm On May 27, 2022
Janosky:

OK.

Do you understand John 20:17 & Rev 3:12 ?
What did Jesus Christ teach you in both verses?
According to John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12,Jesus Christ is God of whom?

Which of your "spiritual ability" is higher than the Revelation given to Jesus Christ and John @ Revelation 3:12?
Una too dey deceive una selves.

So, you know....

At the bold type,You have given enough proof why your last sentence is FALSE.

When the President sends his Son/Minister to commission a Project and he reads the Speech of the President to Commission the Project,does the powers conferred on the Son/Minister make that Son the President?

Your response tells me you are JW. I know you guys more than you know yourselves. grin

Your logic of Jesus not being God should have been applied to his sonship as well if your smartness is really smart.
I put it to you that denying Christ His God nature as a Son of God is as lame as denying him His Sonship like the other people that say God has no son.
What makes Him God is as good as what makes Him the Son of God too. (Deep spiritual knowledge)
Everyone knows it is impossible for God to have a wife. So you can as well deny Christ His Sonship through same logic.

Jesus is the Son of God that is a fact
Jesus is God that also is a fact.

Lastly Can I ask you a question?
When we pray to God in Jesus name who answers our prayers?

Give me an answer please.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by freshboi88: 10:41pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

See single digit IQ on display. Entertain us some more and brag about those fake pounds sterling you have in your dreams cheesy

Hahaha, the IQ that is still higher than your entire linage put together. HeroTech is my brand, I own it. I have a day job and and run the HeroTech YouTube channel as a pet project not to earn but to pass on tech knowledge. Thanks to Jehovah Jesus I make more than your family lineage put together in a week.

What have you got!?...Let me guess
..Nothing!!!! Maybe 5 thousand naira in his bank account.

Suffer wan kill you. I'm in the UK, happily living here, come and remove me from here.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On May 27, 2022
kkins25:
The concept is the most delusional I've ever come across.
It's actually not as complicated as folks have made it seem. Jesus Christ explained it to His followers, His explaination much simpler and less convoluted ofcourse than the Trinity doctrine way which makes little sense when one considers what is in fact written. undecided

There's absolutely nothing delusional about it since it is instead quite logical. Jesus Christ is God. However God(Father) is not Jesus Christ . undecided

A is B but B is not A.
Re: If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2022
OkCornel:

I'm not a kid so after delivering what i know it's left for anyone to believe whatever he/she feels is best, i don't exchange hurtful words like babies! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Racism Disguised As Religion, By Ray Hagins / Atheists,we Are Tired Of Old Argument.what Is The Logic Behind Atheism? / Drums In Mountain Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.