Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Please help!! My sister is being used. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help!! My sister is being used. (48653 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help!! My sister is being used. by CR777: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
My sister is a kind hearted girl, she's been this way since way back.

She gained admission into the university and the place she stays in lacks electricity as it is a village in anambra state, I had to get a solar for her to help her cope with charging her stuffs and also having an illuminated room.

Well, she made friends who are in the same department living in her lodge, at first, they only came to her to charge their phones and reading light and gist but it has now graduated to them eating up all her food whenever they come to her room to charge.
She called today asking me to help her with cash for food stuff, this is someone that went back to school barely two weeks ago with enough cash and food stuffs.

In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu.

Please nairalanders, how can I advice her?
She needs a brain reset to understand that in life, one has to look out for oneself before others.

286 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by yomi007k(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
My advice is that you leave her and let hungry beat her. Hunger dey reset brain connection you know.

I am talking from personal experience.

1138 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by DropsMic(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2021

Back when i was in school there was this 14 year old boy in my lodge.... Really nice and naive guy wey guys turn to their personal atm. Abi is it the 15 year old petite girl guys bin dey use then dey practice their weight lifting and cruel styles during sex. Till today anytime i remember how guys use take advantage of these amateurs for school eh it makes me feel some kind of way..

I learnt one thing from the whole experience sha. If your kid ain't mature don't send him/her off to school.

367 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by CR777: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lalasticlala please move this to the promised land to get more ideas.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by CR777: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:
My advice is that you leave her and let hungry beat her. Hunger dey reset brain connection you know.

Good advice but it's kind of hard leaving my sister out there in the cold.
I wish she could toughen her heart a bit though.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by CR777: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please I need more ideas brothers and sisters.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by DeejayTeeno(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:
I think we have more pressing issue on this planet, sorry in this country than this guy and his family issue!! undecided undecided undecided angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry

@cr77 please advice your sister to sell her accommodation and use the money to cater for other student and other extra curricula matters that affects the community/university campus, she would make an amazing Humanitarian Rights Activist!! …

As for me and other NairaLaNDers outchea..? Way get sense!! tongue cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin

#weMoveeeee!! cool

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by CR777: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
DeejayTeeno:

I think we have more pressing issue on this planet, sorry in this country than this guy and his family issue!! undecided undecided undecided angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry

@cr77 please advice your sister to sell her accommodation and use the money to cater for other student and other extra curricula matters that affects the community/university campus, she would make an amazing Humanitarian Rights Activist!! …

As for me and other NairaLaNDers outchea..? Way get sense!! tongue cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin

#weMoveeeee!! cool

See finishing, why are u this wicked bro? angry angry angry

I have tried to make my sis become a bit hard heartened than she currently is but it's in her nature to always want to help others even at her own detriment.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by thesicilian: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
No matter how good you are, you must always learn to set boundaries

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Michelle55: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
My first year in school was like that, it degenerated to 1week and momsy couldn't cope with my excessive demands of foodstuffs and money, everybody in my lodge practically owns the room with me. They come in and take whatever they like without apology or permission, it continued that way until my cousin came around and noticed it. That was how he warned me never to call them again for money or food since I came to school to train mad people cry

Momsy refused picking my calls same goes for everyone at home, she blatantly told me that I'm not sharp as a Lagos brought up that I am(I wonder how lasgidi brought up do behave ) for straight one month, I no see kobo and dem no call me to know what's up.

Those people that turned my room to their kitchen was nowhere to be found again, I had small savings and thank God I am not much of a foodie, went to the market and bought provisions and that was how I survived that month.

After that period, omo you no fit enter my room come chop anything oh, if na because of my food you go dey carry face for me, I no kuku send you. Op, she would have to learn the hard way because that's the only way she would understand the world better.

Experience is the best teacher and she needs to pass through those hurdles to know how to handle issues, you won't always be there for her. It's time for her to toughen up on her own!

382 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by DeejayTeeno(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

See finishing, why are u this wicked bro? angry angry angry

I have tried to make my sis become a bit hard heartened than she currently is but it's in her nature to always want to help others even at her own detriment.

So nah me go tell you say make you free her aBi or you want Seun Osewa CeO NairaLaND to tell you himself in a video call ?

Since you care for her so much? Just continue to cater for her.. while she cater for others undecided

Abi nah me won bring cata-cata to una family ?

Never!!! grin i shocked

Just ride on bro.. we dhey your back! cool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Cerebellum: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
You're so funny

How will a man meddle into ladies affairs?

Female are like children, they fight today and play again tomorrow

They'll soon tag you as a shoshosho brother..

Your sis should use her sense, she's an undergraduate.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
shocked
First of all,for this Buhari regime, there's nothing like enough cash due to the constant inflation on price level of food stuffs.....5k for 2005 is equivalent to 50k now....so take note lipsrsealed

Well,dem no dey tell person....Maybe the school still dey shag your sister.....Every new in-take for school must at a time fall mugu......So I'm not surprised........No body go tell her when to man-up and start walking people out of her life.......Those other students don already know say your sister na soft-hearted banny...

It reminds me of uchenna,my guy for my hostel that year for poly.....My nigha go come with big bag of ghana-must-go of foodstuffs grin. Less than two weeks, uchenna go don begin dey stroll around hostel dey find who go pack dry garri for am make he soak sad. Our hostel girls just too drain that guy that year cha.......

The worst part is that the moment they know that you're from a well-to-do family,na then dem go cor form attachee follow you undecided

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by FuturelsFemale(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu.

Please nairalanders, how can I advice her?
She needs a brain reset to understand that in life, one has to look out for oneself before others.
There is really nothing anyone can do.
She got a soft mind, so people like her always learn the hard way to harden their mind, that is the only way she can change. I don't know why we blacks like taking advantage of good people, reason everyone is bad in this country. When u are good, they see u as a f00l. Quite sad.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:
Please I need more ideas brothers and sisters.
Let her new found freedom toughen her. Omo she'll learn by force

4 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Olumighty123(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Let her witness a lil bit of sapa, abi how this boys take dey talk am? shocked sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you starve her of food and money she will start to do runs girl.

18 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by money121(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eleyinju Enu

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Lamasta(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu
Which advice you want again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by hardywaltz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
I no dey shook mouth in students' matter. She could be feeding one Kporpor-giri like that, who knows? However, she go learn to adjust las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Skillsnigeria: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by bleskid: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
why everyone posting about sister sister
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by JosephXavier: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
All these experiences na wetin boarding school dey help teach person

There, you have to learn how to manage your properties and make the most use of it

Your sister go still learn when they finish her food and start giving her attitude

Leave her abeg, just try and do the best you can for her

16 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by samtoles: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
I am not a Christian and I don't give two fvcks about their Jesus and his doctrines, but I like a a quote he made on a mountain some several thousands years ago. The quote goes thus: "It is more pleasant to give than to receive"

Allow your sister to remain the good girl that she is; the others won't be broke for life. She is in school and need people around her. The friends will have one or two help to render to her, might not be financial tho...And even if they don't, just let her be providing you have the resources to finance it. If however it is telling on your pocket, you might just need to caution her to be careful with spending but dont force her to be stingy.

Na Naija cause am. Na situation of the kontri make 200 people dey rush one person wey get small money.

Las las all of us go dey alright.

13 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Emperormartin(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
The boyfriend wey go jam this ur sister ehn...

11 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Flames000(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Allow her learn by herself...

She had to pass the university in character and learning.. not on Nairaland...

If you as a big sister don't know how to advice her, what makes you think people here who barely know her will will able to advice you to advise her??...

Allow her joor..
Who advise you?

But nothing o... you fit go live with am for 1 semester.

9 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Romanoff(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmnn

Don't send money to her for a week, let's see if she'd get wise.

This is where boarding school students take sharp.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Brunosamel(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
How old is she, cuz mere looking at your story she is young and dumb just like Khalid says... My advice allow her to learn the hard way she will understand she has to put herself first and look after herself...
Cuz there nothing you are do about it experience is priceless and a good teacher

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by tuboi: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:

Best advice……

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.