Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses (27147 Views)

Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament / President Buhari Receives South East Traders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by tujays(m): 3:41am On Sep 05, 2021
gidgiddy:
IPOB sit-at-home continues despite suspension, South-East traders, others lament huge losses to protest

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-sit-at-home-continues-despite-suspension-south-east-traders-others-lament-huge-losses-to-protest/%3famp
all these biafulani people will never seems to amaze me. grin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 3:43am On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your delusional and self destructive ipobian terrorist garbage, confine your rubbish to your fellow ipob terrorists.

Interested or NOT, the fact still remains that you're a M0R0N and you're pissed just because I would NOT buy into your bullsh*t conqueror mentality and allow you and your fellow TERRORIST FULANI brothers take over my ancestral land. You can moan and groan all you want, you and your folks are NOTHING but PARASITES. You don't build NOTHING only to destroy. What a waste of human flesh!
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by dragunov: 3:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
You said you want biafra, you killed 100+ of their innocent daughters just to prapare protection charms for yourselves. How many of their sons and daughters would you have killed to become powerful, feared and have them under your control?
Nnamdi Kanu, you and the boys you brainwashed are the worst enemies of Igbos. Tueeeeeeeeeee

As long as there's God in Heaven Biafra will never be.
Mark my word.
That name has taken so many lives since 1967 till date.
The Agitators are full of hate and bloodsuckers

You must have been there to have witnessed the killing of the 100 girls. Mumu. Spreading lies all around like a virus. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by dragunov: 4:02am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Before 1967, Igbos were at peace with themselves, and with all Nigerians.
Igbo's in Nigeria, started having problems as soon as they started calling themselves Biafra. That name have no Igbo meaning.
What is the meaning of Biafra in Igbo language.
Why adopt a name that has continued to bring an entire ethnic Nation Sorrow, Tears, and Pains.
Igbo Nation haven't known Peace, since they adopted Biafra as an identity. From which evil coven, did Ojukwu bring this name, that have killed over 4M Igbos from inception?
Once you associate Igbos with Biafra trouble starts.
Why do we love a name that brings us, Sorrow, Tears and Pains, Please let us consult the gods (Afa) and find out the evil associated with that name before going further.
Bia- Come
Fra - Trapped
Even the man who baptised us with name, later dropped it, and became a Nigerian, and died, a Nigerian.
Chinua Achebe capped it all, by saying there was a Country.
Doesn't all these resonate something?
Just mention Biafra, everywhere in Igboland will be in disarray, and backwards will set, blood will start flowing, and there will be no more peace. shocked

This Mothaphuqer, this unity beggar will not stop prying. He won't just mind his people and leave other people alone. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is gone. To your tents o ye Biafrans, Yorubas and indigenous peoples of the North and middlebelt. grin >: cheesy grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by dragunov: 4:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous basta** is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people

So the consequences of their actions is for Fulani terrorists to be kidnapping them, kill them, destroy their farms and rape because they are the ones ruling, ba? The rullng class, ba? You call Igbos naturally brain dead, yet you want to die to keep them. Nobody eats his cake and have it. Eranko!
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by ExtraVioment: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2021
This is the most archaic order I have ever seen, it shows lack of creativity, and it is just an idiotic thing to even suggest.

It is a Taliban or hisba type of order. Where illiterates go around gloating and intimidating people. This types of Taliban orders, push potential allies away. A Tufiakwa order.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by uvie66: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
People are sitting at home and enjoying their Monday holidays in eastern Nigeria. And some persons somewhere in the north will be hallucinating over their matter.
Who even told you that business men are complaining?
Oya continue to sit at at home...as long asitvis specific to Biafra land nobody cares.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by uvie66: 4:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:

The media is deceiving you bro. No qualms in Biafra sitting at home. This I can confidently tell you. If Biafra sitting at home will remove sleep in your eyes you're in for a long tin
Which media the thing we see with our Koro Koro eyes
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by uvie66: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Anago55:
. The time and strength you used in writing this jargons should have been channelled to bringing out practical solution to the Afghanistan fate befalling Nigeria but No! Igbo nation is the problem of Nigeria

Heddiott
His right the Igbo nation are deluded.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Interested or NOT, the fact still remains that you're a M0R0N and you're pissed just because I would NOT buy into your bullsh*t conqueror mentality and allow you and your fellow TERRORIST FULANI brothers take over my ancestral land. You can moan and groan all you want, you and your folks are NOTHING but PARASITES. You don't build NOTHING only to destroy. What a waste of human flesh!

I'm pissed because you ipob terrorists, ugm murderers, esn sadistic killers are slaughtering and beheading your own ibo people because you are beheading little school girls/virgins for babalawo juju, because you are burning down your towns and villages because you are crippling your economy with idiotic and moronic sit at home nonsense?

Is this why I'm pissed?

You bigots and absent-minded destructive losers keep talking and obsessed about Hausa Fulani people, but you are not killing Hausa Fulani people and you are not destroying the Hausa Fulani economy, you are instead slaughtering yourselves and destroying your own economy.

What kind of stone age and backward nonsense is this?

Do they mix madness in the food you people eat in that part of the country?

This is just too sad..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 5:07am On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

So the consequences of their actions is for Fulani terrorists to be kidnapping them, kill them, destroy their farms and rape because they are the ones ruling, ba? The rullng class, ba? You call Igbos naturally brain dead, yet you want to die to keep them. Nobody eats his cake and have it. Eranko!

ipob terrorists came in to liberate their homeland and chase away Hausa Fulani from iboland, but the consequence is ipob terrorists killing ibo people instead of killing Hausa Fulani, burning down and destroying ibo businesses instead of Hausa Fulani businesses.

Why not just explain to us how this madness and terrorists stupidity is affecting Hausa people..

How exactly?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 05, 2021
PDP and APC having fun

PDP and APC having fun

PDP and APC having fun

Lots of fun
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Shellsploit: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Udi ke, cheesy

Lol.. i meant ndi

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Amudeneogu: 5:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Dialogue should be use instead of threat but our leaders are fools.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by IkengaRussell(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2021
sapientia:
lol

DSS propaganda

There will always be few disgruntled brothers and sisters

Sacrificing a day in a week is better than accepting the status quo in Nigeria

I have heard people calling on radios that they chose to stay home to honour Kanu

Scam covid-19 lockdown didn't kill them

And how many Mondays are we to sacrifice before the status quo is changed?..You IPOB people are just clowns..Nothing more. I dey wonder where una oga learn this brand of secessionist agitation..You guys forget that there are still millions of Igbo who don't give a bleep about MNK and his band of circus performers.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Amudeneogu: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2021
edugreatt:
TIME IS RUNNING OUT.ASUU STRIKE IS HERE AGAIN
STUDY ABROAD WITH LOWER TUITION..
CALL US WITH THE NUMBERS BELOW
VISA GUARANTEED
So you are that ASUU is going on strike just for you to have gain, is not stupidity? cheack bro.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Michcole: 5:40am On Sep 05, 2021
rosinkkit:

Na the beginning of una idiocy and dumbness be dat.

You sit at home to express your love for Nnamdi Kanu.

Mumu people that I used to think were smart.

Your brain dey leak
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Anago55: 5:43am On Sep 05, 2021
uvie66:
His right the Igbo nation are deluded.
. That's why they want to take their delusion away from your space. Support them so that you can stop seeing an Igbo giant chasing you in your dreams

Anumanu dika gi

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Anago55: 5:46am On Sep 05, 2021
kramer:

It's like you didn't read the article? Lemme post here again

I would love to accept your offer and come see things out myself but I fear that the erosion battered roads leading to your village might be a death sentence. Thanks but no thanks.
. Typical of a yorubastardttt. You have never set your foot pass that your ogbomosho Hamlet and you have concluded that east is erosion ravaged

Oponu radarada
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Ibkhaleel: 5:47am On Sep 05, 2021
dragunov:

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Anago55: 5:50am On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

He actually captured ibo people and their delusional and self-destructive ways.
. So much love for the igbos from a Yoruba man

Allow them to self destruct ,is that not what you crave for dirty Afonja?

Aresa, allow igbos to destroy themselves with their delusion so that you can have the country to yourself and your masters up north. At least Igbo giant will stop chasing your leaders in their dreams

Onye ara
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2021
The 37-year-old businessman noted, “We are really suffering and it is something that people should come out and condemn so that it can stop. Every Monday in the state we stay at home doing nothing while there are many things to do. This has brought untold suffering on the people and we are losing much money. How and when did we get to this kind of situation? Customers that bring goods for us to do our business have been complaining and many of them have stopped sending goods to us. This is worrisome and needs to be addressed.’’

https://punchng.com/ipob-sit-at-home-continues-despite-suspension-south-east-traders-others-lament-huge-losses-to-protest/

This man suffering under the weight of the idiotic and dumb sit-at-home nonsense is ibo, not hausa fulani.
This is just too sad.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Coldie(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2021
cheruv:

Everyone here knows that you're not Igbo... So why not allow Igbos to make their decisions
Even if they decide to starve every Monday, is it your starving? undecided
It’s not but I hope as u are saying this u are not in Lagos or outside the east while u push others to do seat at home
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2021
News from haters handles.

From the East

The Igbos are not complaining, infact they decided to be sitting at home to rest and to have time with their families on Mondays. Nobody is asking them to, willingly they do this yet moves around to wherever without fear.

For you haters, you will continue to wish doom on Igbos while we continue to survive whatever we face (and coming out stronger).

We are known business people, even if we don't sell for six months, whenever we start selling we would surpass your performance for all those months. Continue to die on Igbo news ok , you will always be disappointed

We don't care what your opinions are, just go and die, no one care. Jobless urchins with phones will continue to surf the internet to look for Igbo news, as you continue, your joblessness will continue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

This man suffering under the weight of the idiotic and dumb sit-at-home nonsense is ibo, not hausa fulani.
This is just too sad.

You are the dumb one here
All these years (since you started reading news), you don't know press wordings. Tua

Read that through again and point out how dumb you were gripped into it
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by FakeUnity: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2021
rosinkkit:

Na the beginning of una idiocy and dumbness be dat.

You sit at home to express your love for Nnamdi Kanu.

Mumu people that I used to think were smart.

Cretinous fuvcktard Abokey, when did you ever think they were smart? You don tire to insult Igbos for the past 7 years on NL?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Anago55:
. So much love for the igbos from a Yoruba man

Allow them to self destruct ,is that not what you crave for dirty Afonja?

Aresa, allow igbos to destroy themselves with their delusion so that you can have the country to yourself and your masters up north. At least Igbo giant will stop chasing your leaders in their dreams

Onye ara

Must I allow you to do to yourselves what you are already doing to yourselves?

Must you Igbos always try really hard not to make sense?

Btw, you Igbos don't get to dictate to Nigerians what to discuss and not discuss, this is Nairaland, a public forum, not ipobterroristorrum.com.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Anago55: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

Must I allow you to do to yourselves what you are already doing to yourselves?

Must you Igbos always try really hard not to make sense?

Btw, you Igbos don't get to dictate to Nigerians what to discuss and not discuss, this is Nairaland, a public forum, not ipobterroristorrum.com.

. Looks like you have been relieved of your photo job. What is going on with you buddy?

Hope you are good?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Veggieseedies:

You are the dumb one here
All these years (since you started reading news), you don't know press wordings. Tua

Read that through again and point out how dumb you were gripped into it

So press wording means the dumb and idiotic sit-at-home nonsense is actually not negatively affecting businesses and the economy?

Keep quiet, it's not by force to comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole / The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno / Naira Swap: APC Group Seeks CJN Ariwoola’s Suspension Over Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.