Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. (7027 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
I met this 16 year old girl some months ago. I really like her and I want to marry her.
Before you ask of my age, I'm 28.
I don't want to be arrested for rape or intercourse with a minor so I am thinking of meeting her parents and informing them that I love their daughter and wants to marry and take care of her for the rest of my life.
She's not a muslim, she's nice and very caring.
Please what do you think?
(No insults abeg).

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by zaxbash: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Go ahead bros I support U 100%

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by 1beat(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hope this is not generational curse

I believe is not like father, like son problem
Like mother, like daughter problem

Let the girl focus on her studies we are tired of baby carry baby in this generation

Speak with loud voice every power that is making you to see good thing in what is wrong and bad thing in what is good in your life die by fire

Continue praying .....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by missiret(f): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you have a 16years old junior sister and probably just rounding up in secondary school and a guy of 28years comes into your father's house to ask for her hand in marriage, would you have allowed it as a responsible elder brother?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Palazee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by goodmorning40: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
This one must be a moslem
Them pedophiles

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Goldbw122(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
I met this 16 year old girl some months ago. I really like her and I want to marry her.
I don't want to be arrested for rape or intercourse with a minor so I am thinking of meeting her parents and informing them that I love their daughter and wants to marry and take care of her for the rest of my life.
(No insults abeg).
Marry her, before Yahoo boys over take you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
zaxbash:
Go ahead bros I support U 100%

Thanks o

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
1beat:
Hope this is not generational curse

I believe is not like father, like son problem
Like mother, like daughter problem

Let the girl focus on her studies we are tired of baby carry baby in this generation

Speak with loud voice every power that is making you to see good thing in what is wrong and bad thing in what is good in your life die by fire

Continue praying .....

Na love I love. I no kill person na. Anyways, Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Brainard22: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Thanks o
Damn niggarrrrr

Stupid OP screaming thanks
You are a paedophile OP
You are not a real niggar

If na me be the chenkes elder brother ehn na full clip of berretta m9 for your body

11 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
missiret:
If you have a 16years old junior sister and probably just rounding up in secondary school and a guy of 28years comes into your father's house to ask for her hand in marriage, would you have allowed it as a responsible elder brother?
Beta she marry than to keep fvcking high school boys and street boys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Brainard22:

Damn niggarrrrr

Stupid OP screaming thanks
Ya a paedo OP
Ya not a real niggar

If na me be the chenkes elder brother ehn na full clip of berretta mm for your body
Thanks o
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Brainard22: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Thanks o
If only you knew what berretta m9 is

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_M9
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Bombastically00(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
My question is ''will she continue her education?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy
Op,go ahead.....Like you said-"it's better to book her down now than to allow secondary school boys to be using her to practice new different sexxx styles tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Brainard22:

If only you knew what berretta m9 is

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_M9
Thanks o

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Brainard22: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Thanks o
I been dey reply mad man cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bombastically00:
My question is ''will she continue her education?
She said she's not interested in high institution. She just want a faithful and caring husband to build her home together.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by thatsleepboy1: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
O boy go on abeg, there's nth wrong in that.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Brainard22:

I been dey reply mad man cheesy grin
Thanks o.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
goodmorning40:
This one must be a moslem
Them pedophiles
I rather die than worship mohammed.
JESUS lives!
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by jpeevibes(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]dear op u no get sense.
16 yrs old chai aru ehm ��spits�
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
O boy go on abeg, there's nth wrong in that.
I pray her parents see that my intentions are good.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
jpeevibes:
[size=8pt][/size]dear op u no get sense.
16 yrs old chai aru ehm ��spits�
I prefer facts to insults.
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Bombastically00(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:

She said she's not interested in high institution. She just want a faithful and caring husband to build her home together.
what are ur plans for her since she won't be furthering her education?..
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Polyol(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
I won't take that shit if I'm her brother but I can be in your shoes op, make your intentions known to her people, if they agree, lucky you. There's nothing wrong picking an innocent interest in a 16yr old girl. But pls don't sleep with her until she's mentally and emotionally ready.

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Truvelisback(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
(No insults abeg).
U said no insults but u just insulted urself. And when get to see her parent(s), u will still receive insults.
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Bombastically00:
what are ur plans for her since she won't be furthering her education?..
I wish to establish a business of her choice for her.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
U said no insults but u just insulted urself. And when get to see her parent(s), u will still receive insults.
How did i insult mysef abeg?
Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:
I won't take that shit if I'm her brother but I can be in your shoes op, make your intentions known to her people, if they agree, lucky you. There's nothing wrong picking an innocent interest in a 16yr old girl. But pls don't sleep with her until she's mentally and emotionally ready.
Emotionally n mentally ready? So dey are not ready when dey have s3x with classmates?

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Makanaki127: 5:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:
That is if she never start to knack self

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Makanaki127:

That is if she never start to knack self
Abi o.
I see early marriage as rescue mission for Nigerian girls o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S€x Story : My Niece And I (part 1) / Wanna Teach A Few People How To Make Money / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.