Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. (777 Views)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by FakeUnity: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Huh kid... We Ghanaians will not entertain terrorist ppl like u and ur ppl... Ghana won't be the place terrorist plan or train their shit...

But you can entertain muslim Fulani terrorists, no be so?
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Tomahawk99(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
no man, the word may be coined from terror but all terrorists have political goals like BH and IPOB.

Bandits just operate in a lawless environs
You are either silly or ignorant....or both.
Again not all terror groups have political goals. Ok what is the political goal of BH?
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You are either silly or ignorant....or both.
Again not all terror groups have political goals. Ok what is the political goal of BH?
u don't have to insult me, we are all learners and I am only trying to make u understand what terrorism mean.

BH has political agenda, they hide under the "aegis" of religious war but u and I know that they just want power, and power moves hand in hand with politics.

U can google the both words and stop the baseless argument
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Emergingnation(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
Ipob is a terrorist organisation, they are chasing political goals using unlawful means.

Bandits are not chasing political goals, they are just lawless people intimidating and causing mayhem
This is how average Aboki that is suffering from chronic brainwashing reasons,

How is calling for self determination which is enshrined in UN Charter as a right unlawful..

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by 9japride(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2021
With all the security challenges in the north which is projecting the image of Nigeria in a bad way, I haven't seen you opening threads to call out the sponsors or to condemn their actions? Its only the unwise south easterners and southerners at large that don't know people are fighting them in pretense of being patriotic. The youth of these days think if the political scene is not their business then they should manage the kind of leaders given to them and also accommodate miscreants who think supporting an individual instead of a nation is patriotism. I am very sure that Afghanistan fell back to Taliban due to miscreants who supported them by not seeing anything bad in their style of operation and next thing is to jappa from what they love. Funny people. Intelligent people should ask all those monikers what are they really afraid of? Why so much interest in south eastern matters? Me I feel its because of the gas reserves in the east and also they see eastern part of the country as the only ones that don't do 'mumu yes sir' attitude. Smh
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by 9japride(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Emergingnation:

How is calling for self determination is which enshrined in UN Charter as a right unlawful..

[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, go to northern part of the country and check out the environment the average guy live in and you will know the source of their reasonings.
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Emergingnation:

How is calling for self determination is which enshrined in UN Charter as a right unlawful..

IPOB has "political agenda" and they are "unlawful", those are the two words that define a terrorist organisation.

All they want is power

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, go to northern part of the country and check out the environment the average guy live in and you will know the source of their reasonings.
none of the words are good to be recognized as.

U guys are making it look like bandits is lesser evil that terrorists.
But that isn't true, its like militancy and banditry, they are different words with different meaning
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Emergingnation(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
IPOB has "political agenda" and they are "unlawful", those are the two words that define a terrorist organisation.

All they want is power
wrong, IPOB has no political agenda in this contraption, they only seek for the actualization of sovereign state Biafra through referendum which is international lay down standard, it isn't unlawful..

Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
[b] wrong, IPOB has no political agenda in this contraption, they only seek for the actualization of sovereign state Biafra through referendum which is international lay down standard,
read this thing again and u will know that political is written all over this post, maybe u are thinking that politics means trying to come out as president, lol.

it isn't unlawful
killing of innocent virgins is unlawful, burning down police stations and prisons is unlawful
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Tomahawk99(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
u don't have to insult me, we are all learners and I am only trying to make u understand what terrorism mean.

BH has political agenda, they hide under the "aegis" of religious war but u and I know that they just want power, and power moves hand in hand with politics.

U can google the both words and stop the baseless argument
I'm not trying to insult you sorry. BH ideology is about banishing western education and western influence as stated by mohammed their founder.
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
wrong, IPOB has no political agenda in this contraption, they only seek for the actualization of sovereign state Biafra through referendum which is international lay down standard, it isn't unlawful..

IPOB wasn't looking for any sovereign state, if NK was, he would have left with his five states, but that's not what he wants so he tried to join the SS region just to buy some time even when he knows that they won't join him
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I'm not trying to insult you sorry. BH ideology is about banishing western education and western influence as stated by mohammed their founder.
BH wants to rule some part of Nigeria which is political, if they want to banish western education, they would have preached about it without using guns and intimidations.

Any group that hoist a flag has political agenda hidden deep inside it
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Emergingnation(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
read this thing again and u will know that political is written all over this post, maybe u are thing that politics means trying to come out as president, lol.

[/b]it isn't unlawful
Aboki IPOB want a country of their Own, they have nothing to do with this contraption..

Nigeria has goon to dogs, nothing can revive her .

You're calling Igbos terrorist, cos they're walking desintegration of this contraptions without which the backwards and parasitic north will go into Oblivion..

IPOB is a freedom fighter recognized across the globe..

Cry Cry unity beggars every where grin grin

Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emergingnation:

NK stopped election in SE but after took picture with him, he changed his mind, this is pure politics
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Danjikanbauchi: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

IPOB are doing humanitarian work which no Muslim Terrorist has ever done instead they kill people.

I will chose to be an IPOB than to a Muslim. If IPOB is a religion many people even among your religion will chose IPOB over Boko Haram and Taliban. Even you.
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Aboki IPOB want a country of their Own, they have nothing to this contraption..

Nigeria has goon to dogs, nothing can revive her .

You're calling Igbos terrorist, cos they're walking desintegration of this contraptions without which the backwards and parasitic north will go into Oblivion..

IPOB is a freedom fighter recognized across the globe..

Cry Cry unity beggars every where grin grin

unity beggar? Lol, u have to know which state I came from before u start shouting unity begging.

By the way, if u will prefer the word bandit then I have no issue, its not like calling u a bandit is like praising u sef
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by 9japride(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
none of the words are good to be recognized as.

U guys are making it look like bandits is lesser evil that terrorists.
But that isn't true, its like militancy and banditry, they are different words with different meaning
[color=#006600][/color]

The bandits and terrorist in the northern region make it looks like everyone in the country are fanatics in a foreigner's perspective, not knowing that the south and northern part are totally different culturally. The groups in the eastern part were only trying to protect their communities from barbaric killers. So if the people of Plateau and Benue state try to defend their lands then they automatically become terrorists? You should be happy the eastern region are trying to leave the country for you guys so as not worry about them. If you guys so much love a religious country like Afghanistan which practice sharia law its nobody business.
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The bandits and terrorist in the northern region make it looks like everyone in the country are fanatics in a foreigner's perspective, not knowing that the south and northern part are totally different culturally. The groups in the eastern part were only trying to protect their communities from barbaric killers. So if the people of Plateau and Benue state try to defend their lands then they automatically become terrorists? You should be happy the eastern region are trying to leave the country for you guys so as not worry about them. If you guys so much love a religious country like Afghanistan which practice sharia law its nobody business.
u all end up thinking I am from the north, let me let u decide on that since that's not what I intended to discuss.

All I am saying is that Bandits are no lesser devils than terrorist, one just have political agenda which gives it international consciousness more than the bandits.

Terrorist groups has political backup unlike bandits
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Emergingnation(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
IPOB wasn't looking for any sovereign state, if NK was, he would have left with his five states, but that's not what he wants so he tried to join the SS region just to buy some time even when he knows that they won't join him
OK, Now that Akwa Ibom people and IJaw people has came out and declared their respective republic as IBOM Republic and Republic of IJaw Nation ,whichvis wildly supported by the Igbos ,

What is stopping your Fulani government from granting referendum request issued by IPOB..
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by 9japride(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
u all end up thinking I am from the north, let me let u decide on that since that's not what I intended to discuss.

All I am saying is that Bandits are no lesser devils than terrorist, one just have political agenda which gives it international consciousness more than the bandits.

Terrorist groups has political backup unlike bandits
[color=#006600][/color]

Its only people from the northern part of the country that feel threaten by easterners and love to attack the east through propaganda. The bandits have their tribes men in government who always protect them, that's why they have the guts to cause calamity in various communities unhindered. Until Nigerians learn to tell themselves the truth and try to tackle their own issues things wont really change. The militancy in the southern part were as result of abandonment of the region by successive government, though it was not managed properly. Even then the government still played politics with it, attacking their bases were easy but normal 9ja political connection to base played a part then. Why let foreign bandits attack communities in Nigeria? And if southern Nigeria protests, the north will always be against them, to north everything is game/politics.
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by richmond500: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its only people from the northern part of the country that feel threaten by easterners and love to attack the east through propaganda. The bandits have their tribes men in government who always protect them, that's why they have the guts to cause calamity in various communities unhindered. Until Nigerians learn to tell themselves the truth and try to tackle their own issues things wont really change. The militancy in the southern part were as result of abandonment of the region by successive government, though it was not managed properly. Even then the government still played politics with it, attacking their bases were easy but normal 9ja political connection to base played a part then. Why let foreign bandits attack communities in Nigeria? And if southern Nigeria protests, the north will always be against them, to north everything is game/politics.
I am fine with u, I can't continue further, do have a nice day
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by 9japride(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
richmond500:
I am fine with u, I can't continue further, do have a nice day
[color=#006600][/color]

same here. Have a great day too.
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Wizzzzmike: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
FakeUnity:

But you can entertain muslim Fulani terrorists, no be so?

In Ghana? When was the last time you told fulanis are fuckin up in Ghana. We don't entertain Bull sh!t
Re: Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists. by Notasyouthink: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

Go and seek justice for the little school girls/virgins your ipob terrorists beheaded for babalawo juju and pray for their parents.

bleeping hypocrites.

Shut up! Which girls was beheaded you think am here to swallow fake news fabricated by dss and other boko haramized security forces, that is being aided by nigga-arean gutter media??

You are the fucking hypocrite here.
4uck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Wike And Sen. Akpabio Blast Each Other Before Buhari In Rivers / See Wike's Owigiri Waist Dance / Uche Nwosu: Cath. Diocese Of Orlu Condemns The Unruly Act By The State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.