Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? (2550 Views)

She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
I can’t keep it to myself anymore... I’m tired of seeing photos on Instagram about looking so happy without Davido.

Just recently, she was spotted at an event hosted by peruzzi and she kept pouting her lips and acting all excited when we all know she’s not happy inside..

I mean you can see it...it’s okay to be hurt after being betrayed and lied to but don’t act like you are not bothered

what do you all think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by TarOrfeeek: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why are you 65 and unmarried?

Also, why is a woman young enough to be your last born the cause of your worry?

Receive it!

10 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by tidalstorm(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
What will you have her do?
Shouldn't she move on?

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Supreme01: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nonsense post...

5 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Truvelisback(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
mamagee3:
I can’t keep it to myself anymore... I’m tired of seeing photos on Instagram about looking so happy without Davido.

Just recently, she was spotted at an event hosted by peruzzi and she kept pouting her lips and acting all excited when we all know she’s not happy inside..

I mean you can see it...it’s okay to be hurt after being betrayed and lied to but don’t act like you are not bothered

what do you all think?
How do u know that Chioma is not happy? Are u in her heart or mind? Are u she? Is she u? Are u them? Don't just assume.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by FreeSpirited: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
mamagee3:

what do you all think?
I'm shocked u can write coherently like this, without asking needless one line questions.....
May God judge u for intentionally acting wierd.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Crossroad1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na hypertension go kill you untop another person matter if you are not careful..
You have your own matters and worries, attend to them..
And you ba na person wey get too much drama

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Crossroad1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
TarOrfeeek:

Receive it!
broda taofeeki, enu yin o da

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by goodmorning40: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Them monitoring spirits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by tellwisdom: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I'm shocked u can write coherently like this, without asking needless one line questions.....
May God judge u for intentionally acting wierd.

grin grin
She’s taking her drugs
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by SweetiliciousD: 4:41am On Sep 05, 2021
mamagee3:

what do you all think?

Mind the business that pays you. Also, minding your OWN business is a FULL-TIME job.

I hope you, yes you OP, understands that?

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Receive it!
I really wonder, na another person matter they worry her, I wonder why some people don't mind their f*cking business.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by sonofanarchy(m): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2021
mamagee3:

what do you all think?
for the psst 5 years na you still dey ask question for the gods

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by FarinJini: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2021
You can't keep it to yourself?
Try dey drink water. It'll help u swallow your envy easily.
You're following her and you're complaining of being tired of seeing her pictures? Are you sure you're not a witch like this? Why u no just kuku unfollow her and the entire DMW crew? Plus unfollow anybody following them. It'll help your blood pressure.
What do we think? You know already na. U self check comments. U go see say u be ugly and malicious old woman wey no fit mind her business.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by arthurwillia(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2021
mamagee3:

what do you all think?

No be juju be that
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2021
mamagee3:

what do you all think?
I think you're stupid for not minding your business.
(Na u ask me waitin I tink o) No offense.
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Onyi22(f): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Op u are nothing but an enemy of happiness..
So u want to see her always crying n bittered
Do you know that Many of us are going through alot but it is the smile on our faces that makes it looks like all is well..
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by HitRun(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Why u de carry gele for another person matter?
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by derbykol(f): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2021
Are you inside her?
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2021
grin
How una take dey swallow paracetamol for Another man headache dey baffle me....
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2021
How people sit down to reason people's problems beats my imagination.

Only a jobless and poverty impoverished mind can create this thread.
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Ofadaman(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Nigerians always want others to be in pain and sufferint
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by yuping(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Person problem na him you carry for head.
Re: I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? by Johnsown1(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Davido mouth piece or your the mouth piece of the god. Be positive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get The Samsung A52 For Your Sweetheart, I'm Selling For The Cheapest Price / Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life / I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.