|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,758,517 members, 6,557,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 12:44 PM
|Saints Community Church by Tohsynetita1: 1:22am On Sep 05|
It's almost a year I was almost brainwashed by the teaching of this church. Please, anyone here had same issue or heard about them should narrate his or her ordeal.
|Re: Saints Community Church by Impactech: 6:40pm On Sep 19|
Are you serious?
Can you shed more of your experience with the church
|Re: Saints Community Church by madegreatbygrace(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19|
quote author=Tohsynetita1 post=105500316]It's almost a year I was almost brainwashed by the teaching of this church. Please, anyone here had same issue or heard about them should narrate his or her ordeal.
Please go ahead and share your experience
|Re: Saints Community Church by Tohsynetita1: 5:26am On Sep 22|
will just list it, I will tell the story later
1)You must be coming to Whatsapp group every "said hour" to read message and after reading, you must comment about it.
2) During your Pastor birthday, you must post his picture on your Whatsapp Dp and status.
3) You must pray at 4:30 am daily and post it on Whatsapp group if you did or not, though I don't dispute that.
4) You must not talk about your Pastor with fellow church members, either about good deeds or bad ones.
5) You must bring people to church through evangelism, if you didn't, they might send you out of church service to go and look for people.
6) Anyone you bring to church, you must cater for his/her welfare on getting to church.
7) You must go to that person's house for follow up.
You must not use abbreviation for fellow members when chatting on Whatsapp.
9) You must be able to speak in tongues even if you were just met on a road.
10) You must be doing and submit assignment to your discipler (Your teacher that invited you to the church)
11) You must not talk about the miracle you did, that God performed through you.
12)The church must not have a sign board or poster or any descriptive means.
13) Anything Pastor says, you must do it.
14) You must not dance in church program or dance at all anywhere; Jesus did not dance, only David did.
15)You must not sing some Christan songs that tells about your past evil life and now a Good life, for example this 'Logan ti o de' by Tope Alabi.
16) If you are late to church, you may stand outside till program ends, that's for workers.
Those are what I remembered.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51