Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods (1950 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by AntiChristian: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
I GUESS YOU ARE OUT OF WORDS.

ANYWAY END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

ANTICHRISTIAN COME AND JAIL THIS AL MASIH AL-DAJJAL angry

Antiislam does not know what he is asking.

I am the LORD; there is no other God. I have equipped you for battle, though you don’t even know me,
Isaiah 45:5

6 Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
“I am the first and I am the last;
besides me there is no god.
7 Who is like me? Let him proclaim it.[a]
Let him declare and set it before me,
since I appointed an ancient people.
Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen.
8 Fear not, nor be afraid;
have I not told you from of old and declared it?
And you are my witnesses!
Is there a God besides me?
There is no Rock; I know not any.”
Isaiah 44:6-8

Make we ask am which other God was Yahweh saying up there?
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

I am the LORD; there is no other God. I have equipped you for battle, though you don’t even know me,

ANTIISLAM WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by AntiChristian: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANTIISLAM WHERE ARE YOU?

I don update add more verses!
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

WOW THIS IS A DEADLY BLOW

MIKECOLD AKA ANTIISLAM WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY grin
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:

Antichristian if you have a debate for me you know how to engage me

Create a thread tag me in, e don tey grin
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:

ANTIISLAM YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DEBATE ABOUT, STOP GOING ABOUT DECEIVING PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THERES NOBODY OR SPIRIT WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY GOD/ALLAH.

YOU ARE AN AGENT OF DEVIL AND SEVERE PUNISHMENT AWAITS YOU IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by AntiChristian: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:

Ijoba11 so Mikecold is Antiislam?

Wetin he come they talk dey run about now?
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ijoba11 so Mikecold is Antiislam?

Wetin he come they talk dey run about now?
I am not antiislam I don't know why ijoba11 keep tagging me in.

Antiislam is doing well for himself, I just don't even know what this is about that's why i said should there be a need for debate you know how to reach me
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by IJOBA11: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:
I am not antiislam I don't know why ijoba11 keep tagging me in.

Antiislam is doing well for himself, I just don't even know what this is about that's why i said should there be a need for debate you know how to reach me
ANTIISLAM STOP DENYING THE CURSED NAME YOU WILLINGLY GAVE YOURSELF
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANTIISLAM STOP DENYING THE CURSED NAME YOU WILLINGLY GAVE YOURSELF
lol, you see the problem

Shey na you get my monike

Btw nothing cursed about that moniker it's in order if some one can bear anti.christian
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
AntiChristian:

AntiChristian you fall my hand big time, see as English is giving you headache..

As if I knw you will use question to answer question.

Bible says There is no OTHER God but your own Quran says There is No God. See as just five letter words (OTHER) is giving you and your brother IJOBA11 big headache.

No where Quran ever says There is no OTHER God rather there is No God, if allah is the same God then who is that God he (allah) is refering to?

2:164 And your God is One God; there is no God but He, the Gracious, the Merciful.

2:256 Allah — there is no God but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining….

3:3 Allah is He beside Whom there is no God, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining.

3:7 He it is Who fashions you in the wombs as He wills; there is no God but He, the Mighty, the Wise.

3:19 Allah bears witness that there is no God but He — and also do the angels and those possessed of knowledge — Maintainer of justice; there is no God but He, the Mighty, the Wise.

5:74 They are surely disbelievers who say, ‘Allah is the third of three;’ there is no God but the One God. And if they do not desist from what they say, a grievous punishment shall surely befall those of them that disbelieve.

6:103 Such is Allah, your Lord. There is no God but He, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He is Guardian over everything.

6:107 Follow that which has been revealed to thee from thy Lord; there is no God but He; and turn aside from the idolaters.

7:159 … There is no God but He.

9:31 …There is no God but He.

9:129 But if they turn away, say, ‘Allah is sufficient for me. There is no God but He. In Him do I put my trust, and He is the Lord of the mighty Throne.

10:91 And We brought the children of Israel across the sea; and Pharaoh and his hosts pursued them wrongfully and aggressively, till, when the calamity of drowning overtook him, he said, ‘I believe that there is no God but He in Whom the children of Israel believe, and I am of those who submit to Him.’

11:15 And if they do not respond to you, then know that it has been revealed replete with Allah’s knowledge and that there is no God but He. Will you then submit?

13:31 …Say, ‘He is my Lord; there is no God but He. In Him do I put my trust and towards Him is my return.’

16:3 He sends down the angels with revelation by His command on whomsoever of His servants He pleases saying, ‘Warn people that there is no God but I, so take Me alone for your Protector.’

20:9 Allah — there is no God but He. His are the most beautiful names.

20:14 "Indeed, I am Allah . There is no God except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance."

20:99 Your God is only Allah, beside Whom there is no God. He embraces all things in his knowledge.

21:26 And We sent no Messenger before thee but We revealed to him, saying, ‘There is no God but I; so worship Me alone.’

21:88 And remember Dha’l-Nun, when he went away in anger, and he thought that We would never cause him distress and he cried out in depths of darkness, saying, ‘There is no God but Thou, Holy art Thou. I have indeed been of the wrongdoers.’

23:117 Exalted then be Allah, the True King. There is no God but He, the Lord of the Glorious Throne.

27:27 ‘Allah! there is no God but He, the Lord of the Mighty Throne.’

28:71 And He is Allah; there is no God but He. To Him belongs all praise in the beginning and the Hereafter. His is the judgment and to Him shall you be brought back.

28:89 And call not on any God beside Allah. There is no God but He. Everything will perish except Himself. His is the judgement, and to Him will you be brought back.

37:36 For when it was said to them, ‘There is no God but Allah,’ they turned away with disdain,

38:66 Say, ‘I am only a Warner; and there is no God but Allah, the One, the Most Supreme;

39:7 …This is Allah, your Lord. His is the kingdom. There is no God but He. Whither then are you being turned away?

40:4 …There is no God but He.

40:63 Such is Allah, your Lord, the Creator of all things. There is no God but He. How then are you turned away?

40:66 He is the Living God. There is no God but He. So pray unto Him, being sincere to Him in religion. All praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

44:9 There is no God but He. He gives life and He causes death. He is your Lord, and the Lord of your forefathers.

47:20 Know, therefore, that there is no God other than Allah,

59:23 He is Allah, and there is no God beside Him, the Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Gracious, the Merciful.

59:24 He is Allah, and there is no God beside Him, the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace, the Bestower of Security, the Protector, the Mighty, the Subduer, the Exalted. Holy is Allah far above that which they associate with Him.

64:14 Allah! there is no God but He; so in Allah let the believers put their trust.

73:10 He is the Lord of the East and the West; there is no God but He; so take Him as thy Guardian.

Had it been allah uses "OTHER GOD", I won't disturb myself asking you and your fellow brother that question. Since allah is God in English, who is that God your allah is refering to here:

"Indeed, I am Allah . There is no God except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance. " 20:14 Quran

The same way allah and his angels pray for muhammad, I ask you who does allah pray to you never answer

Verily, Allah and His angels pray (yusalloona) for the prophet. O ye who believe! Pray for him (salloo) and salute him with a salutation!' -

Qur'an 33:56
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANON333: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
He should just pour the drink and hold the plastics.
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANTIISLAM WHERE ARE YOU?

So those Quranic verses choke you cheesy
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
IJOBA11:

I am now Mikecold ehm? May God deliver you from the vigorous confusion you put yourself

Mikecold my brother, please no vex, frustration caused his lackadaisical attitude
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
ANTIISLAM YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DEBATE ABOUT, STOP GOING ABOUT DECEIVING PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THERES NOBODY OR SPIRIT WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY GOD/ALLAH.

YOU ARE AN AGENT OF DEVIL AND SEVERE PUNISHMENT AWAITS YOU IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS

So Antiislam don become Mik.ecold grin frustration no good ooo. But wait, how am I deceiving people? Am I the author of Quran and hadith?? Ohhh kiss I am using Quran and hadith to deceive you and your fellow slaves right? Then you don't know what you believe, you're in a religion where you don't have basic understanding of what you believe in. If all the quranic chapters and verses I quoted above are not in your Quran, repudiate them and quote from your own version of Quran

Punishment awaits you and your fellow slaves for seeing the truth but refuse to accept it
Re: Chief Ayirimi Emami, The ‘ologbotsere Of Warri Pictured Feeding The River gods by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2021
IJOBA11 where are thou? Your helper couldn't help you cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calling All London Igbos / Funny Sales Pitch That Yoruba Hawkers Use In Nigeria / Oranmiyan As The First Oba In Bini Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.