Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Much is Ghana's Worth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much is Ghana's Worth? (2326 Views)

A Question For Nigerians In Ghana: How Is Ghana? / Is Ghana Slowly Becoming The Giant Of Africa Over Nigeria ?: The Exodus / Nigeria's Loss IS Ghana's Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Like seriously we Nigerians need to teach all these Low life African Countries a lesson that they will never forget.....

Imagine a ghanian calling my country Zoogeria because of what he used to read online undecided

To be honest i was really pissed off when i read his mention,, i was like how much is the whole ghana sef that this demented fowl have the guts to talk to us anyhow....

If not for our Leaders we are supposed to be controlling the whole African countries.....

Some one should help me price Ghana Abegggggg.... I want to buy the whole country...

3 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Goldbw122(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Freedompls: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Please help us buy south Africa and Kenya as well
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Freedompls:
Please help us buy south Africa and Kenya as well

Asin ehhhnnn.. very annoying set of people....

Let me buy Ghana first.. their jonzing too much....

Lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Donspicey:
Like seriously we Nigerians need to teach all these Low life African Countries a lesson that they will never forget.....

Imagine a ghanian calling my country Zoogeria because of what he used to read online undecided

To be honest i was really pissed off when i read his mention,, i was like how much is the whole ghana sef that this demented fowl have the guts to talk to us anyhow....

If not for our Leaders we are supposed to be controlling the whole African countries.....

Some one should help me price Ghana Abegggggg.... I want to buy the whole country...

Why are you mad? Blame IPOBians for that shite. When you badmouth your own Country and give others 'ammunition' against her then this is what happens.

Ghanaians have always had inferiority complex against Nigeria and even the father of their nation and biggest icon , Kwame Nkrumah, showed this too when he called Nigeria "big for nothing" Nation.

These type of insult is par for the course when you have hateful and unpatriotic IPOBains always badmouthing Nigeria insultingly any chance they get.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Intersexxsherry(f): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Ghana hate Nigerians so i won't advice you to move there.
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:
Hmm

Have u gotten the price?
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Ghana hate Nigerians so i won't advice you to move there.

Am talking about buying the whole country

They are very disrespectful

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Finnese001: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Why are you mad? Blame IPOBians for that shite. When you badmouth your own Country and give others 'ammunition' against her then this is what happens.

Ghanaians have always had inferiority complex against Nigeria and even the father of their nation and biggest icon , Kwame Nkrumah, showed this too when he called Nigeria "big for nothing" Nation.

These type of insult is par for the course when you have hateful and unpatriotic IPOBains always badmouthing Nigeria insultingly any chance they get.

Nigeria is a zoo, go and your hug a transformer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Finnese001:

Nigeria is a zoo, go and your hug a transformer

Move to Ghana or Togo na. Anyone/anything stopping you?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Donspicey:

it cost grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Goldbw122(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Have u gotten the price?
Yeah 90 trillion my account will be posted soon, straight up
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Don't blame him. Blame the person that coined the word zoogeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

And the insults are coming back to bite them in the ass because all those other African countries keep chasing them out of their country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Multiplier7(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
No mind them...is Ghana a name of person, animal, place or thing undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Finnese001: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Move to Ghana or Togo na. Anyone/anything stopping you?

Please Say it without cryingtongue

2 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:

Yeah 90 trillion my account will be posted soon, straight up

Good job.....
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Goldbw122(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Good job.....
who nor like better thing make i see.
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:
who nor like better thing make i see.

The guy is still ranting....

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by theTranscriber: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:

And the insults are coming back to bite them in the ass because all those other African countries keep chasing them out of their country.
what's your ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
what's your ethnicity?

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by theTranscriber: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:
what's that?
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Almaigaa: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:

True talk. Everywhere them go, they are being chased out. They are now the most hated Tribe. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by OBoy50: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin
My brother!!! forget the hyping of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ADONKO BITTERS (GHANA)....aside from Accra city that looks like falomo in Lagos and kafancha in kaduna state,the rest of the Ghana if bleeped! especially that amphahinta .... Indeed,Ghana is a zoo with different species of monkey's families...very dirty people...ever since I left Ghana,their shadowed- pumpkin ass so called babes have been making life miserable for me with incessant calls because they indeed need me around to give them fresh air as a Nigerian cus their lazy adonko guys are indeed cowards and nincompoop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Ovamboland(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Total value of the efforts and work of all Ghanaians worth recording every year or what is called GDP is $67bn while that of Nigeria is $460bn.

Note that Lagos alone has a GDP of about $120bn almost twice that of Ghana

So all you need to buy Ghana is just Lagos with plenty of change to spare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

Total value of the efforts and work of all Ghanaians worth recording every year or what is called GDP is $67bn while that of Nigeria is $460bn.

Just imagine the wide margin.... No wonder they are envious of Nigeria..
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

So all you need to buy Ghana is just Lagos with plenty of change to spare

Thanks alot i really appreciate....

Make i arrange these papers finish...

2 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
OBoy50:
grin grin
My brother!!! forget the hyping of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ADONKO BITTERS (GHANA)....aside from Accra city that looks like falomo in Lagos and kafancha in kaduna state,the rest of the Ghana if bleeped! especially that amphahinta .... Indeed,Ghana is a zoo with different species of monkey's families...very dirty people...ever since I left Ghana,their shadowed- pumpkin ass so called babes have been making life miserable for me with incessant calls because they indeed need me around to give them fresh air as a Nigerian cus their lazy adonko guys are indeed cowards and nincompoop.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:

True. They hate Nigeria so much yet they only recieve disdain and enmity wherever they go outside Nigeria showing that perhaps the problem is not with the "Zoo" and "Zoogerians".

Is it not time they considered that they are the ones with the problem and not others?

2 Likes

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Just imagine the wide margin.... No wonder they are envious of Nigeria..

It is only self-hating Nigerians who have never being to Ghana, or mingled with Ghanaians, who would think there is anything praiseworthy about Ghana or Ghanaians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
what's that?

She just told you she's from the ethnic group called 'mind your own business'. Lol.
Re: How Much is Ghana's Worth? by Donspicey: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

It is only self-hating Nigerians who have never being to Ghana, or mingled with Ghanaians, who would think there is anything praiseworthy about Ghana or Ghanaians.

That's just the fact sir......

We have everything in Nigeria but Bad leadership if not we are supposed to be among the world powers....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu / Chicago University Denies Knowledge Of Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC -PG / Alex Otti Appointments: We Have Grown Beyond Tribal Bigotry In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.