Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available (1040 Views)

License Keys And Digital Products / Get Original and Affordable Microsoft Windows/office Product keys / Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
I have Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products and more at a very low cost and will appreciate if you can reshare to your contacts if there are people who might be interested. Thanks

Exchange Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)
Exchange Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise Edition)

Office 2013 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2016 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2019 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)

Office 365
- Project Professional 2019
- Office Home and Business 2019
- Visio Professional 2019
- Office Professional Plus 2019

Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac
Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac

Office Professional Plus 2016
Office Professional Plus 2019

SharePoint Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise)
SharePoint Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise)

Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019

Visual Studio 2017 for Mac
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows Server 2016 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard)

Windows Server 2019 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard).

The product will be sent via ESD (Electronic software Distribution). Multiple activation key according to a number of Pcs to be used is also available.

kindly reach out for more details.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by chekz169: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2021
interested

Yinksdavid:
I have Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products and more at a very low cost and will appreciate if you can reshare to your contacts if there are people who might be interested. Thanks

Office 365

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows Server 2016 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard)

Windows Server 2019 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard).

The product will be sent via ESD (Electronic software Distribution). Multiple activation key according to a number of Pcs to be used is also available.

kindly reach out for more details.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
chekz169:
interested

Please reach out to me via email on yinks.azure@gmail.com or thru the whatsapp number on my signature
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Good Morning All,

If you are having issues with installing or updating your Windows 10 OS, you experience any issue after installation, need to know how best to utilize your Windows 10 or you are curious for knowledge purposes about Windows 10 OS, Kindly reach out to me via yinks.azure@gmail.com or the whatsapp number below on my signature and I would be glad to assist. Thanks

This also applies to other Microsoft Applications such as Office, Office365, Outlook2019, Sharepoint2019, Dynamics CRM, Exchange Server, Windows Server.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Hello Guys in the House, If you are having issues with installing or updating your Windows 10 OS, experiencing any issue after installation/upgrade of Windows 10 OS, need to know how best to utilize your Windows 10 environment or you just curious for knowledge purposes about Windows 10 OS, Kindly reach out to me via yinks.azure@gmail.com or the whatsapp number below on my signature and I would be glad to assist. Thanks

This also applies to other Microsoft Applications such as Office, Office365, Outlook2019, Sharepoint2019, Dynamics CRM, Exchange Server, Windows Server.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2021
I have Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products and more at a very low cost and will appreciate if you can also reshare to your contacts for those that might be interested. Thanks

Office 365

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

kindly reach out via yinks.azure@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products are available at a very low cost . kindly reach out via yinks.azure@gmail.com for more details.

Office 365

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products are available at a very low cost . kindly reach out via yinks.azure@gmail.com for more details.

Office 365

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows Server 2019 (Datacenter, Remote Desktop Services user connection(50) and Standard).[/quote]
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
The Benefits Of of Using genuine MS Windows 10 Professional License/Activation Key Code

Microsoft (MS) Windows is an operating system (OS) found in many desktop and laptop computers. Businesspeople, professionals, students, and many other types of consumers use the 10th major iteration of Windows to accomplish different tasks. But, using this OS needs a product key for users to make full use of its features.

The key code might be a little pricey, but know that you can buy an MS Windows 10 Professional key code at a low price. Here are some of the benefits of purchasing a genuine Activation code:

1. Saves You Money: Quite a massive number of work stations(Laptops, desktops, palmtops, tablets) all come with either trial, pirated, cracked versions of the Windows 10 OS and although it always seems to be fine when using such work stations but along the line(mostly few months), you are likely start encountering some irritating and bit frustrating actions on your work station such as misbehaving icons, apps taking so long to open or sometimes not responding, blue screen, cursor misbehaving and so many more.

The next thing is to take it for repairs but as we all know from experiences that it also seems to start working well after repairs but trust me, you will likely experience same or another issue(Not necessarily re-occurrence of the first issue) so we are left to keep managing the situation by taking it for repairs when we face such issues.

Note: I will give a clue why such happens. Every software always get upgraded/updated at certain periods so whenever there is a new update(security patches, more functions, etc), it wont properly sync with pirated versions of the OS hence the reason we encounter such annoying issues if a genuine Windows OS activation was not done.

2. Gives You Access To All Windows 10 Professional Features: Without the product code, you can still use Windows 10. But, the OS will restrict you from taking specific actions. For instance, you can’t replace the default MS Windows wallpaper to your preferred background. Also, you can’t access other customization options when you want to personalize the OS. Attempting to customize particular display features will meet you with grayed out options.

Buying the Windows 10 Professional key code lets you gain access to all the features of the OS, letting you do so much more than change the desktop wallpaper or the color of window borders. Below are a few features you can unlock with the help of a genuine key code:

Unlimited Reinstallations
There might come a time when you need to install the Windows OS on a new computer. But, you don’t have to buy a new product key to be able to do that. Buying a Windows 10 code will bind that product key to your account. Hence, no one can use the same product key. It also means you can install your key on an unlimited number of devices. It’s an ideal choice for people who frequently upgrade their systems without having to worry about spending extra cash on another code.

MS Customer Support
Using a locked Windows 10 doesn’t give you access to the MS Customer Support network. So, if the OS encounters errors like the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), you might not have access to a human representative to help you with the necessary troubleshooting and repairs.

However, you may still access other sources to help repair the system when bugs, glitches, and errors occur. For instance, you can visit blogs and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section on Microsoft’s official website. But, the repairs might take longer than expected without the extra support from a Microsoft IT professional.

3. Removes Limitation: Aside from gaining full access to the OS, unlocking the system with a discounted key code eliminates several of its limitations. The restrictions you might encounter from using a locked Windows 10 Professional system may include:

A. Persisting Watermark[/i]
An MS Windows watermark will persist on the lower right corner of the system. Also, this image will remain on the screen regardless of the app you’re using. So, if you find the watermark to be an annoyance, the only way to remove it is to unlock the system using a legitimate product key.

B. Frequent Activation Reminders[i]

A message will pop up, reminding you to activate your version of Windows. This notification may disturb apps, and it can be a hindrance to accomplishing tasks efficiently. Again, you can get rid of such reminders by activating the system with a genuine license key.

C. Limited Updates[/i]
The professionals at Microsoft are continuously searching for solutions to fix bugs and errors on the Windows OS. Windows might still release patch fixes to specific glitches and errors, but you may not acquire full support from the company. So, you might be exposing your valuable data to hacking and security breaches.

D. Specific Apps Stop Working After A While[i]

You may use apps like MS Office even if you’re using a non-activated version of Windows 10 Professional. But, chances are it may cease functioning after a specific period of time. You might gain unlimited access to officially-licensed software by activating The MS Pro version.

Unlocking the Windows 10 Professional edition on your device needs a product key. Use the benefits listed in this post to help you decide whether or not to upgrade to the fully unlocked version of the OS. Also, consider buying the key code from a reliable retailer(Myself) to avoid future complications. [/quote]
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products are available at a very low cost . kindly reach out via whatsapp details on my signature for more details.[/b]

Office 365

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Note: Do you know when you use a Microsoft product with genuine activation key, you have unlimited free support from Microsoft should you encounter any issue associated directly or indirectly by the product.

Are you aware that with a genuinely activated MS Product, you have no worries of having sync and compatibility issues as full updates will be pulled anytime there is an upgrade on the f=software which limits chances of having any issues with the products.

Lets be penny wise and not pound foolish as you will definitely keep spending more without a genuine activation.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Yinksdavid:
Genuine License/Activation Keys for the following Microsoft products are available at a very low cost . kindly reach out via whatsapp details on my signature for more details.[/b]

Office 365

Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Note: Do you know when you use a Microsoft product with genuine activation key, you have unlimited free support from Microsoft should you encounter any issue associated directly or indirectly by the product.

Are you aware that with a genuinely activated MS Product, you have no worries of having sync and compatibility issues as full updates will be pulled anytime there is an upgrade on the software which limits chances of having any issues with the products.

Lets be penny wise and not pound foolish as you will definitely keep spending more without a genuine activation of your MS product.

For enquiries, concerns and feedback, kindly contact via my details on my signature.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by mcvities(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2022
I will suggest you State the price at which one can buy these genuine activation codes here and how long one can use it, renewable or for the life of that system. This will help some of us make informed decisions. I am interested in upgrading the Windows 10 Home edition that came with my system to Windows 10 professional and get product key for office 2013 or 2016 professional plus and Corel draw Graphic suite 2017 or 2018.

Kindly state your prices here.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2022
mcvities:
I will suggest you State the price at which one can buy these genuine activation codes here and how long one can use it, renewable or for the life of that system. This will help some of us make informed decisions. I am interested in upgrading the Windows 10 Home edition that came with my system to Windows 10 professional and get product key for office 2013 or 2016 professional plus and Corel draw Graphic suite 2017 or 2018.

Kindly state your prices here.

Thanks for the feedback and its well acknowledged. I didn't think about but I agree, it would definitely be much clearer if the price is included.

Although i have access and approval to sell activation keys for all Microsoft product, I will state the price for the most commonly requested here.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by zanieike: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
We are still waiting for you to state your price.
Yinksdavid:

Thanks for the feedback and its well acknowledged. I didn't think about but I agree, it would definitely be much clearer if the price is included.

Although i have access and approval to sell activation keys for all Microsoft product, I will state the price for the most commonly requested here.
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Guys. I have been off and away for sometime but back now. Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

I also have access to the activation keys for another MS product. Thanks
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by nnadychuks(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yinksdavid:
Guys. I have been off and away for sometime but back now. Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

I also have access to the activation keys for another MS product. Thanks

I need activation for 2016
Re: Genuine Microsoft Windows/office/exchange Activation/license Keys Available by Yinksdavid(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
nnadychuks:

I need activation for 2016

Okay, no prob. Kindly reach out via WhatsApp tomm morning. Thx

(1) (Reply)

Samsung 2tb Hdd 25k / Expensive Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators / SOLD SOLD Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5: Ryzen 7-4700U, 8gb, 256gb, SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.