Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Simple Tricks To Add Copyright To Your Blog Footer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Tricks To Add Copyright To Your Blog Footer (160 Views)

How Can I Edit This Section Of My Footer? / How I Removed Footer Credit From Premium Blogger Template No Redirect. / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tricks To Add Copyright To Your Blog Footer by Izzyboy1(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2021
SIMPLE TRICK TO ADD COPYRIGHT TO YOUR BLOG FOOTER

[url]https://www.izzyaccess.com.ng/2020/08/simple-trick-to-add-copyright-to-your.html?m=1[/url]

Today, I will be showing you the simple trick of how to add your own copyright to your blog footer after removing "powered by blogger". Interestingly, this simple trick will not take you up to 5 minutes and you are done, just relax and grab a drink as we proceed.

Having your own copyright at the footer of your blog is one of the things you would really desire to have to show how professional you are as a blogger. Of course, it is very much important that you let people know professional you are in blogging, i.e. you know what you are doing and that the blog or website is copyrighted to you. Trust me, it's a great feeling! Now let's get down to the business.

WHAT IS A FOOTER COPYRIGHT?

I'm sure that the word "copyright” isn’t strange to many of us as it implies generally the legal ownership of a creative work.
In the same manner, a copyright footer indicates that you are the rightful owner of a blog. So now you can see how it is very important to your branding.

HOW TO ADD COPYRIGHT TO BLOG FOOTER

We have discussed about how to remove "Powered by Blogger" on my recent post. If Powered by Blogger is still showing on your blog footer then read this. After you have understood first how to remove that blogger footer or attribution, then it's time you add your own footer copyright.

I hope I'm not too fast, before we proceed, have a little sip of your drink.

DETAILED GUIDE ON HOW TO ADD COPYRIGHT TO BLOG FOOTER
Login to Blogger.com
Then click on "theme" or "template", whichever one.
Click on Edit HTML

Now scroll down quickly to the last part of your HTML codes until you see the closing body tag. A closing body tag has a "left angle bracket", followed by a "forward slash sign" and then closed with a "right angle bracket" just like this < /body>. Have you seen it? Or you can simply punch "Control F", type < /body> in the search box and hit the enter key. That should be easier, I think...

Read More Below
[url][i]https://www.izzyaccess.com.ng/2020/08/simple-trick-to-add-copyright-to-your.html?m=1[/url][/i]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Verified Admob Account Asap / Please I Need A Domain Name Suggestion / Football Pool And Betting Website/blog For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.