Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding (38610 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by debbydams(f): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos, the agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding . She has never made any financial request that i did not grant, just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off. Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
just let her be, don't call, who knows maybe its a blessing..God is working on somthing good nd better 4 you,I had a break sometime ago I nearly cried my eyes out it was after 3 months I found out he's a cultist nd smokes anything,I was just thanking God, this a guy thats very gentle nd peaceful, what led to breakup was because I said I can't be coming to his place every week nd I'm not ready for any pregnancy, he started fighting me nd get angry over little things..I know his mum place nd store, till now I'm still thanking God o.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Mehn this is top notch.

Today to slap no hungry you. Lols

grin
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why on earth will I pay a man's bill if I don't demand from him,why?why should I also give my body to someone's son all because of a relationship? do I owe him sex?if a man wants sex let him marry,its that simple. The same you saying these now wanted to slut shame me until I corrected your wrong assumptions. Be forming redpill for all I care there will always be a bbn Ozo and Saga.I have noticed one thing in my little experience and interaction with men,you can have a firm grip on any man as long as you are in full control of your emotions as a lady.

I've not even started slut shaming you yet. The sluts I know lie about their body counts and they jump from one man to another, that's a clear definition of who you are right?

I'm no redpill and I'm definitely not simp as well. I'm too enough for myself that the only provision I can get from you is sex, infact you can't provide anything better. What do I expect from a woman who's so comfortable jumping from one man to another and claims she isn't a slut?

She said 2years, oshey iron lady grin. Your game strategy will pay off someday.

And again I can't fvck with who fancy BBN, all these are red flags. Why bring BBN into this Convo?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos, the agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding . She has never made any financial request that i did not grant, just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off. Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
It's not you bro. IT'S NOT YOU! It's her.
Find a young virgin girl and marry.
From now on, avoid any lady above 20 years if you want to have a good home. Many would call you names but you mind and sanity would be intact.
No this and know peace!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

I've not even started slut shaming you yet. The sluts I know lie about their body counts and they jump from one man to another, that's a clear definition of who you are right?

I'm no redpill and I'm definitely not simp as well. I'm too enough for myself that the only provision I can get from you is sex, infact you can't provide anything better. What do I expect from a woman who's so comfortable jumping from one man to another and claims she isn't a slut?

And again I can't fvck with who fancy BBN, all these are red flags. Why bring BBN into this Convo?
Tell her bro. She's so dump! Tueh for these ladies.
Nigerian girls are useless; all of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Tell her bro. She's so dump! Tueh for these ladies.
Nigerian girls are useless; all of them.

grin

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Were you cheating and you thought its hidden and she'll never find out? I dumped someone like that without ever telling him what he did,he can never imagine how I found out he was cheating with someone in his location.
Foolish mind produces rubbish thoughts.
No wonder you're so messed up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Caramia2020(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's well, just thank God, bcoz u never can tell d end from d beginning n I believe a more suitable client has arrived. Please be strong after all she has been financially handicap in d relationship. Sell d already purchased items n never accept her back nor beg bcoz it will be marriage by pity. Cheer up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

Bring it on and this time harder.Be on top of your game and choose your words nicely I'm glad my comments and response to you so far has not in any way been offensive but I'm happy it brought out some subtle rage in you which is typical of most Nigerian men.Believe what you want to believe it won't change my true person.You no dy watch bbn but was able to know who they are.Na your type I dy like toy with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Michelle55: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
All these people arguing above me no consign me, na the contribution money my mind dey.
Op, shey you don collect ya money ni? It's importanter biko, if she doesn't want you no problem but make sure you collect ya akawo money and resell the cow biko.
A broken engagement is far more sweeter and better than a broken marriage. Dust ya ass and move on, God is not done with you yet.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by ExploreFeelings(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
I know it’s really sad but if you had seen the signs that she was no longer interested, it would have helped you a lot.She may have been giving you signs of not being interested and you did not see it. Here’s how to know someone wants to break up with you https://www.xplorefeelings.com/signs-of-ending-relationshipis-he-no-longer-interested-in-you/
LOGICALKEN:
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
tommy589:

How do you know who the wrong or right person is? I know from the onset of a relationship if a woman is playing me.How sure are you the man you finally chose won't change when married.

Sometimes people change after marriage.Like 10yrs now I have been complaining to my wife (last) of many years that she is not giving me enough sex,she did not change and I started cheating. She was hospitalised when she found out last year. She realised her mistake and I apologised too,we are still in love
People do not change hence the reason I don't overlook some kind of flaws.Why should sex be a problem in marriage,well me I will overdose my husband with it ooo as he want am and even over do but you see all these boyfriends lai lai they won't even get a hug.Maybe there's something lacking which makes your wife not to desire you much anymore.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Lastmankc(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
You don knack her?

4 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Babydaddymateri(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
kiki dumped? someone that has refused to let go and move on for over two years now. No man has ever dumped me na me dy do the dumping,so you now concluded because you deduced I wasn't giving him my body so that you will have 'body count' to slut shame me with kikikiki the joke is on you.The SIMP word are mostly used by redpillers but let me shock you that there are ladies that the redpill nuggets or whatever can't work on, if a man dares or try to use the redpill on me I bet you he'll be bruised because kolework.In the game of emotions large percentage of men have never won.
LOL grin , Pele oo Waste Management - your CV is proud of you.

5 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Bring it on and this time harder.Be on top of your game and choose your words nicely I'm glad my comments and response to you so far has not in any way been offensive but I'm happy it brought out some subtle rage in you which is typical of most Nigerian men.Believe what you want to believe it won't change my true person.You no dy watch bbn but was able to know who they are.Na your type I dy like toy with.

grin calm down, I don't have to watch BBN to know about ozo and saga or whatever his name is. It's all over the news. Don't be myopic na.

You're right about the toying thing o, I can benevolently present myself to you grin, I'm curious to know why your ex is still stuck on you even without sex as you claimed even if I don't share that belief with you.

I don't disrespect women, I have women in my home too. But that woman has to respect men, that woman can't find fun saying she jumps from one man to another and brag about how second chance with her is a no no. How do you even think you deserve my respect? You sef think am.

I viewed your profile picture and I got a clearer understanding of who I'm exchanging words with, your profile picture is a cameltoe and your dumping game is top notch and you crave nice words from me? I'm not your ex na.

6 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babydaddymateri:
LOL grin , Pele oo Waste Management - your CV is proud of you.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

grin calm down, I don't have to watch BBN to know about ozo and saga or whatever his name is. It's all over the news. Don't be myopic na.

You're right about the toying thing o, I can benevolently present myself to you grin, I'm curious to know why your ex is still stuck on you even without sex as you claimed even if I don't share that belief with you.

I don't disrespect women, I have women in my home too. But that woman has to respect men, that woman can't find fun saying she jumps from one man to another and brag about how second chance with her is a no no. How do you even think you deserve my respect? You sef think am.

I viewed your profile picture and I got a clearer understanding of who I'm exchanging words with, your profile picture is a cameltoe and your dumping game is top notch and you crave nice words from me? I'm not your ex na.

Don't be a hypocrite, people who don't watch bbn would ask who those people are but I know say na you watch am pass.My ex(exes sef)stuck for obvious reasons but I no sabi self hype,men and women don't reason same way,giving sex to a man will reduce your self worth before him we can't share the same belief as we weren't brought up by same hands so believe what you want to believe.You twisted my words and tag it as jumping from one man to the other because I said in my comment that my dumping game is top notch, why will I waste my time with an unserious man,if you don't manage your time well as a human then time will manage you so I do me.Keep up with the pace of viewing my profile, there's more to come and remember I already said I do me and I no send.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by bepositive11: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

The fact that she's not willing to let you know how you offended her is a red flag. That's emotional and psychological abuse to you

Imagine her doing this to you in marriage. Is this the first time she's doing this?

If you 2 get back together, please learn to communicate better. There's no point of her keeping the offense from you. She's just torturing you.

It's important to work together to resolve issues with open and honest communication. She's emotionally immature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by tommy589(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
People do not change hence the reason I don't overlook some kind of flaws.Why should sex be a problem in marriage,well me I will overdose my husband with it ooo as he want am and even over do but you see all these boyfriends lai lai they won't even get a hug.Maybe there's something lacking which makes your wife not to desire you much anymore.

She took to advice not to give in easily when I demanded for it. But those advisers did not share in her pains when she caught me. Where are good now and I stopped cheating. Not sure I won't go back to it,but for her sake I am on suspension

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
tommy589:

She took to advice not to give in easily when I demanded for it. But those advisers did not share in her pains when she caught me. Where are good now and I stopped cheating. Not sure I won't go back to it,but for her sake I am on suspension
Hmm,why do you still want to go back to it?but you said she has changed so what else do you still want? hmm
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be a hypocrite, people who don't watch bbn would ask who those people are but I know say na you watch am pass.My ex(exes sef)stuck for obvious reasons but I no sabi self hype,men and women don't reason same way,giving sex to a man will reduce your self worth before him we can't share the same belief as we weren't brought up by same hands so believe what you want to believe.You twisted my words and tag it as jumping from one man to the other because I said in my comment that my dumping game is top notch, why will I waste my time with an unserious man,if you don't manage your time well as a human then time will manage you so I do me.Keep up with the pace of viewing my profile, there's more to come and remember I already said I do me and I no send.

Oh now it's about your exes seriousness? Not infidelity again? grin Something is telling me that you're more confused than Buhari but that aside. I'm getting irritated with the BBN thing again. Pls I don't watch it, don't associate me with it.

I deduce something from your profile picture, you're either insecure or you're just an innocent business woman placing ad like every other business women do, either way you're passing a message and I appreciate how much you've been doing you, you're doing very well atm.

And I won't view your profile picture again, I don't roll with insecure people and you don't have what I want in terms of patronage, you dig?

And I'll assume I didn't see the self worth part, what do you even know about self worth?

7 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by idahme(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most men don't cheat? ewo!!! please try and be truthful na,it's a faceless forum abi your girlfriend be nairalander?

His ' most men I know don't cheat' and yours 'Most men don't cheat?' are you asking the same thing he stated? you quoted his statement out of context, there is nowhere he said most men don't cheat.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
idahme:

His ' most men I know don't cheat' and yours 'Most men don't cheat?' are you asking the same thing he stated? you quoted his statement out of context, there is nowhere he said most men don't cheat.

Don't mind her, she has been cheated on serially and now she wants to assume generalization even if she's the reason her men cheat on her. Iyaebe is a very confused lady.

3 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by tommy589(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm,why do you still want to go back to it?but you said she has changed so what else do you still want? hmm

I enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

Don't mind her, she has been cheated on serially and now she wants to assume generalization even if she's the reason her men cheat on her. Iyaebe is a very confused lady.
How am I the reason for a man's inability to control his penis? I'm not bordered if a grown man decides to use his penis recklessly and hence the reason I move on fast without looking back.I'm rather a focused lady because I'm on top of my game,deal with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
tommy589:

I enjoyed it
You enjoyed cheating? is it not the same thing you enjoy with your wife?why do you still want to cheat since she's now ready to quench your desires or is there more to it?You will be at the receiving end wasting your energy and resources.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by cbaba: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bia bros, its raining now...after this rain...go find church poster around your street or even take bike...this will be your last assignment concerning this..no fear

Look for anywhere dem write "Thanksgiving" & make plans to attend.

Wo! You just got saved of mental pressure!

This your heartbreak will be over soon...give it time...its your first innit?

Don't ever go down that her path again!
You have been delivered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
How am I the reason for a man's inability to control his penis? I'm not bordered if a grown man decides to use his penis recklessly and hence the reason I move on fast without looking back.I'm rather a focused lady because I'm on top of my game,deal with that.

You're only focused on two things you're not successful on...

Dumping and moving on.

You're not moving on if you're still this bittered

You're not dumping your exes if they're all cheating on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Toktee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I never did and he still ask me till date what he ever did to me.I hate it when someone think he's smart and can play on people's intelligence so I turned the table on him and left without taking a second look.
You are a liar, vagina people like you caught your guy cheating and walk away without drama?

Oh pls go gather kids in your hood tell them that....if the guy is here the story will be different.

You guys are always behaving like parasite, when the host dies you move on,in this case you saw someone with better dick and money you chose not to offend him you jappa,say the truth and shame the devil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Toktee:
You are a liar, vagina people like you caught your guy cheating and walk away without drama?

Oh pls go gather kids in your hood tell them that....if the guy is here the story will be different.

You guys are always behaving like parasite, when the host dies you move on,in this case you saw someone with better dick and money you chose not to offend him you jappa,say the truth and shame the devil.
Go back and read I never said I caught him redhanded.Read before commenting

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Toktee(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Go back and read I never said I caught him redhanded.Read before commenting
So you left based on rumored?

You are very wicked,on day you will leave your marriage base on what people says.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Toktee:
So you left based on rumored?

You are very wicked,on day you will leave your marriage base on what people says.
So I should wait till I see his penis entering a vagina before I believe ehn? once there are evidences that should be enough,na men dy use that line to smoothen their operation kolework.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.