Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding (38609 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Iliveforever(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.

LOGICALKEN this girl can never see you finish, this is what you’ll do; get the next cool headed girl available immediately and marry her that same January as you’ve planned. This is God’s protection in disguise

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by emapeteum(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I never did and he still ask me till date what he ever did to me.I hate it when someone think he's smart and can play on people's intelligence so I turned the table on him and left without taking a second look.
So in your mind you're smart.All funny attitude of girls is often towards average guys who are not financially stable.A rich guy will never beg a girl who,herself is poor.

4 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by MrFly(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thank ur stars, sell whatever ur bought for ur wedding and moooooove on. @ 31 u ain't late to settle down
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by authority2006(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
He brought game into it because he somehow knew I was naive and innocent, of course he knew I like him and was true to him. I guess he wanted to taste the waters while stringing me along and since I wasn't ready for any game I simply walked out without unnecessary drama and didn't want any form of apologies from him.I knew earlier in life never to put my brains behind me when dealing with men and my emotions, if I smell insincerity from a man I simply take my leave and I don't give second chances because men don't truly change they only grow smarter.

And what will you do when you are already in marriage? Walk out of it? And again and again until you decide to be single again, like a single parent? Lol. You are still young

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Parisian: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
You need to pick a side and put your brain to good use while at that.

How is she an opportunist for leaving a cheating partner. For the self acclaimed "superior gender" you lot are incredibly undeniably daft.

The girl left a cheating partner but here you are blaming her and calling her names...But the op didn't even mention anything about cheating from his wife to be and you meninists are all over the place throwing tantrums like a convulsing child saying she's been cheating....Lmao

So cheating is only bad when it's done by women? Lmao, mumu people.
Polyol:

It was game all through huh? Where's the love if you're trying so hard to outsmart a partner and you still fail at it? I don't blame you people though, bunch of opportunists parading themselves as lovers. Keep playing your game, God will grant you a better opponent in future.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Yusman316(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Probably an ex came back into her life. Ladies are weird like that
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Parisian: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lmao....so cheating is no longer enough reason to leave a relationship because it's the man that cheated? Kikikiki

NL men seem to get dumber than their president on daily basis.
Tloc:

Bravo!!! Now that you have figured ALL that out, go and cash the CHEQUE. The realization, unfortunately will be the beginning of your relationship troubles. The beauty of being in an intimate liaison with someone else is to always think of what best to make the union improve, when it becomes a contest of wits then its a COMPETITION. When you win one, you lose another till it exhausts your MORALITY.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Kfady: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thk God for your life bro,let her go completely and never accept her again,as for the cow and wines and other things u have paid for ,talk to them and explained your ordeal ,am sure they will refund if not everything.

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by frozen70(f): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.

Just relax, let your conscience be the one to decide for you

If realy you know very well you did nothing, relax and give her time till like a month

Don't call her, don't chat her

Let her feel the heat too

Nothing spoil yet, you can go to the cow seller, drink sellers and the rewti ask for a refund after tvat beak you are giving her

By the time she comes back to her senses, another woman has taken her place

This life is precious, don't allow anyone to determine your happiness
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Parisian: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't mind the fools here pls. It's an open secret that Nairaland guys are devoid of pia matter in their brains hence their crass hypocrisy and foolishness.

They're calling the op's gf a cheat and telling the oo to be glad she left despite the op not mentioning anything regarding cheating on the part of his ex...

.....but in the same breathe they're berating you for leaving your partner that actually cheated.

Just like when TTT of bbnaija "allegedly" slept with Bisola, NL men saw nothing wrong with it cuz "men are polygamous in nature but now they're hating on Tega for doing the same Lmao grin
Iyaebe:
You just want to shift the blame on me because I didn't let a man manipulate and drag me into an emotional wreck and torture. Yes I'll keep taking my leave till I find the right person but I will never tolerate some bullshits all in the name of love.If two people decide to be together then let them be true to themselves, the foundation of every relationship matters a lot and there are flaws you shouldn't overlook so as to avoid stories that touch in marriage. I don't jump from one to the other but my dumping game is top notch when necessary, nothing like a second chance in my world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by walkingshadow911: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
And his action? lol you men hate when the table turns round.I played a fast one on him and grabbed him by his balls kikiki

Na wa o!, relationship don turn to game for naija, karma is following your shadow now. it will give you another opponent dats smarter dan you who would turn the whole temple upon you. your own pain might just be biblical. sorry in addy gringringrin

Modified: I'm sorry to skip where you said he cheated, my bad. but for the op, what bout if she dump him due to hypergamy, not minding all the op investments. hmmm, that's heart renching.
peace. so help us God

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Parisian:
You need to pick a side and put your brain to good use while at that.

How is she an opportunist for leaving a cheating partner. For the self acclaimed "superior gender" you lot are incredibly undeniably daft.

The girl left a cheating partner but here you are blaming her and calling her names...But the op didn't even mention anything about cheating from his wife to be and you meninists are all over the place throwing tantrums like a convulsing child saying she's been cheating....Lmao

So cheating is only bad when it's done by women? Lmao, mumu people.

I won't give you the pleasure of exchanging words with you.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by omojesu202(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
TechQe:

She's doubtful about your ability to financially cater for her in the marriage

Work on your finances for some years to prove to the next candidate that you're worth it !

Only you pointing towards money, it's like you didn't pass comprehension.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Parisian: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why don't you tell the op whose gf just left him about body count? grin
Polyol:

I'm sorry if it seems I'm blaming your breaking up with him, of course he doesn't deserve you and breaking up was necessary.

What I'm attacking is your keeping the reason for breakup from him. And oh yes, your dumping GAME is top notch. I knew this more than you know already, it was all games in the first place. You never loved him, you'll help him be a better person by telling him why you had to leave and not go about bragging about how you left him clueless. There's this satisfaction you get leaving your men clueless and you couldn't hide it on this thread. It doesn't make you smarter, it can only increase your body count.

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by macho44(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Michelle55:

Lol.. You are not nice at all cheesy sha come inbox, I get gist for you undecided
on my way grin
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Pimine: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
TechQe:

Work on your finances for some years to prove to the next candidate that you're worth it !
Aswearugaaad

Lol pesin wey dey pay 60k monthly contribution (2 slots) still dey cater for the babe no dey financially stable?

Make money for yourself not for any goddamn woman. Money no dey keep woman; if you like buy her the moon she go still off pant and won ma do!

3 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Mypeople2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

My guy, she has started kissing another guy .Just ask her who is the new guy .Anyway, na so long distance relationship be.By the way, collect your money plus interest,na so this economy be now,no time for nonsense
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Polyol(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Parisian:
Why don't you tell the op whose gf just left him about body count? grin

Just so you know I read and ignored you.

I'll share all your quotes on me henceforth just for clarity about how much I'm ignoring you.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Parisian: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Get your spelling right before attempting to insult your useless mother, okay? Since by your standard your own mother is equally useless being a Nigerian "girl"
nijaomegacode:

Tell her bro. She's so dump! Tueh for these ladies.
Nigerian girls are useless; all of them.

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by kunle75(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

You just dodge a real bullet, just go and use those things you purchase for celebration of life, without stress God just help you offload some future stress with no DNA palava

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

She has never ask of anything financially from me that I didn’t do. I may not be too rich but I am comfortable
If I hear u say " u have given her every financial help that she needed " na to wooz u better slap.
U think everything is money ?

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Parisian: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yeah and you just proved that by replying back...
grin
Polyol:

Just so you know I read and ignored you.

I'll share all your quotes on me henceforth just for clarity about how much I'm ignoring you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by sexy74(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

My brother thank your God you might not understand the good thing that has happened to you now until later.
Move on my brother.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by udoka55555: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

You didn't play your game well....

You made the wrong move by not following your instincts....

Hope you will get your 360k back....

And the cow....resale it.

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by lanocconsulting: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

Foolish post!
How is it foolish, it's a valid question
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Oyin2212(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh....

But bros op, what if this whole thing should turn out to be a blessing in disguise.... Sometimes God works in mysterious ways that may seem too difficult for us to comprehend.....

Like my dad always tell me--"that a woman who has set her heart to depart a man, there's nothing the man'll do that'll make her change her mind".........

Well,it's very obvious she has found another nigha cha...Very obvious.... The same thing happened to my friend one time ago.....The other nigha disappointed her las las and she came back to my friend....The part that really got me angry was that he accepted her back.......Love is blind cha..
Chai nawa for your friend o
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Avast(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
@OP

Arrange one Saturday for guys make we con chop cow and flex.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by walkingshadow911: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mypeople2:
My guy, she has started kissing another guy .Just ask her who is the new guy .Anyway, na so long distance relationship be.By the way, collect your money plus interest,na so this economy be now,no time for nonsense

there's nothing like long distance relationship, it's long distance friendship. let stop fooling ourselves with English. Distance would destroys any romantic relationship in a twinkle of an eye.

i stopped reading when he said she stays in Benin while he is in lagos

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Parisian: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sense dey far from this one.

grin

Fish brained Nigerian men never fail to show their senselessness.
Toktee:
So you left based on rumored?

You are very wicked,on day you will leave your marriage base on what people says.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Queenzzy: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

life no just balance
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by flexyrule(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
TechQe:

You seem to be the only one that understands the OP's situation.

OP, dust yourself, work on your finances.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Mcslize: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You just want to shift the blame on me because I didn't let a man manipulate and drag me into an emotional wreck and torture. Yes I'll keep taking my leave till I find the right person but I will never tolerate some bullshits all in the name of love.If two people decide to be together then let them be true to themselves, the foundation of every relationship matters a lot and there are flaws you shouldn't overlook so as to avoid stories that touch in marriage. I don't jump from one to the other but my dumping game is top notch when necessary, nothing like a second chance in my world.

That belief that there is one right person out there for one is a mere deception of the mind. There is never any right person out there for anyone. Why? Imperfection will always prevail among humanity.

in the process of looking for the right one, which doesn't exist anywhere, one might end up jumping from one partner to another cuz at the end, there is never any right one out there for anyone due to human's imperfection. The earlier people know this the better for them.

If you don't possess the mindset of ironing things out with your partner, you won't find fulfilment in relationships.

There is no perfect relationship out there. You just need to take it by yourself to make things work to avoid jumping from one man to another searching for Mr right that doesn't exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.