Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him (49579 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life / Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Omotaday(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
adefitim:
This person no deserve the title MAN at all
I see, go use your Man title collect money for bank.
Na man come life com suffer
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by excel101(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto is ready to settle down physically, but spiritually i don't think so.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by elonmuskbaby: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Absolutely, however you have to be careful with people who excessively point fingers outwards, equally. Anyways I feel for her to an extent, a single mom with two failed relationship publicly. There's something really wrong.
I'm not on anybody's side but I notice she's always quick to come out to prove a point on social media e.g when she started dating her recent boyfriend like she's in some sort of competition with someone and then coming out to act like a victim.if her 1st marriage didn't work out,it's not the time to be insulting, castigating or casting aspersions on your ex.its a Time to look inward and ask yourself Where did I Bleep up, what could I have done better, what did I say that was wrong, what are the things that turn off men and women away from me,How's my relationship with this friend or that friend Making me a better person.its not for you to be gathering friends and pity party or bloggers to now start throwing mud and getting messy.it is more damaging to your son and his mental health.imagine he wants to get an admission into school or university and they put his name on Google and the next thing that is splashing on everyone's faces is the messy drama of his Mom and ex boyfriend or his dad and his mom.its irritating and embarassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You would rather believe Toto Decay? grin

I believe gistlover and I have all his audio conversations that led to the break up. So...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by wany(f): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Madeu:

Nigerian man has being pussified and it's getting worse day-by-day.

Look at what's happening in this era. Man meet a girl; use his hard earned money to woo her and maintain the relationship. Spent huge amount of money for the marriage rites. House her, clothe her, shelter her and carry her responsibilities like a baby along with her family. She goes ahead to cheat on the man and give husband another man's child to take care of.
Arab and south Asia family will go for the honour killing method.
18000bc man,why will all responsibilites be on you when you marry your social class,responsibilities will be shared, but no you must marry some one maid or a poor girl that you can control ,so that your bloated ego can be massage and the world should know you made her,truth is such class of ladies don't love but only grateful you bail them out,once they are grounded they go for their spec ,you were never their spec only a bail out.so the joke is on you undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by pocohantas(f): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
JustforMen:

knowing the anty, I cannot believe she is cutting off quietly ooo... infact, I will be shocked if she does.

she did not demonstrate wisdom by spilling her new dick all over social media as if to spite her ex especially about the father's day ish.

she for jejely dey chop her pricks without the needless paparazzi. she doesn't have to prove to anyone that she has found a new dedicated prick but she has to manifest her showoff.

the bra sef na mumu to come out begin tell all wetin happen between the sheets.

sha, everyone thinks social media is a platform to demonstrate shameless stupidity... mek dem enjoy. na dem get life

But how she for know say e dey do gbola giveaway if she didn’t post him? Why does everyone think it is about peppering her ex? Can’t they both post their happiness without it being linked to the EX? cheesy

Yea, she didn’t do well on Father’s Day. She should let go of the grudge against Churchill. She really needs to. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by hybrid11(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
victorazy:

grin grin grin

This Hybrid11 of a guy you dey craze o!
country wey everyone d craze grin grin grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by reddingtonblack: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Tonto is the victim here, this guy sees that everyone is taking her side that's why he's coming out with an afterthought venting, this guy lied that the call record of his voice is not his while it is, just cos Tonto decided to thank gistlover and the rest for uncovering the truth, then broke up with him, set him on a vengeful rant to make her look like a scorned evil mental case using her past with church hill as a vital point, of which she was vindicated of all her accusations of church hill,

The problem with Tonto is that, she loves hard and wants the whole world to know that she's in love and extremely happy, she is a "ride or die/scatter everything" type of person if it doesnt work out, and she keeps falling for the wrong people, she should learn to not show off, it never ends well in the long run, she needs to take her time away from men for a long time,

People should realise that no one holds the key to your happiness, happiness comes from within, only you can make yourself happy not from others, that's a great step to self awareness, self worth, and self respect.

seems you are not aware those ex in tonto life that were once horrific & badt persons are married and living with other sophiscated ladies now ... the only side noise keeps emanating from remains aunty tonto camp. why

mπmπ whu needs hard love, when love me jeje love tender sounds like an evergreen wink

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by hybrid11(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Butt don chop am grin (idi tije in Yoruba)
lol grin grin grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Angelacruz: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
U r not nice ooo
jamaicabakare:
So King Tonto puna be like Lekki Toll gate grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Na Tonto karma. She done jam werey. cheesy

How does love turn this sour? God help us to find that one person o.

Wallahi
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by hybrid11(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
TEFON4:
what happen to the sperm the guy loose or is it easy to ejaculate?
grin grin grin
What happen to the lady Toto ? Can he return it to it normal width
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by hybrid11(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ficient:

Haven't you heard of collateral damage?
who damage who
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by hybrid11(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ficient:

Haven't you heard of collateral damage?
who damaged who angry
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by ghettochild(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating On Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1399479/tonto-dikehs-ex-boyfriend-prince-kpokpogri-accuses-cheating-photos/
If u believe this guy then you are as stupid as he is....
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Yankee101: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Seems today is confession Sunday
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by hybrid11(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Ultimate move.

If you get wahala with man and he hasn’t called you ashewo or accuse you of infidelity (be it true or false), just know you were with 1% of the different men. grin

We await receipts.
Yea is part of what he gain but I will suggest he return it

Anything you give a lover during a relationship is because you felt they deserve it. That truck is gone. Na part of wetin im gain. Except he wants to return it sha.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by JustforMen: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

But how she gor know say e dey do gbola giveaway if she didn’t post him? Why does everyone think it is about peppering her ex? Can’t they both post their happiness without it being linked to the EX? cheesy

Yea, she didn’t do well on Father’s Day. She should let go of the grudge against Churchill. She really needs to. smiley

sweet heart, what you don't know does not kill you.
many people dey fvck for side and they are in happy relationships because happiness is a composite not just limited to gbola and kpekus.
who go faithful go faithful. who no go faithful no go faithful. if fear of God no make person faithful, then the matter pass my head.
She was overdoing things and so it opens her actions to interpretation- one of which is, possibly to spite her ex. but you are right, it doesn't have to be.

that guy no look pure for my eye ab initio.
he was too good to be true.
a rich, handsome prince from that state who is single waiting for a woman like Tonto with all her baggage... hhhhmmm a bit too suspicious for me.
the guy just wanted to capitalize on her insecurities as a divorcee to chop and run.
I am a man and I think I know that pattern.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by reddingtonblack: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:
I'm sure she is somewhere crying out her eyes now, she thought she could treat him like she did Churchill who didn't say a thing but still begged her . Only secured men can do that and this kpokpo something is not, he is not a gentleman at all. I still insist she made the greatest mistake of her life by divorcing Churchill, he would have been her mugu

i am surprise you could read between the line, she thot every man will be like churchhill she maltreated n almost break his head.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Ezmans: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
oz4real83:
This kpokpogarri should stop disturbing us with his talk. Tonto dike is wiser this time around by being silent, she will put people who have been expecting her to talk in an unending suspense.
this Toto dike under no de tire?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by AK481(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto once said she is not igbo.

Today,igbos have accepted and left her to dance to her music alone.

Interestingly, this music is alanta.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by fof1: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating On Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1399479/tonto-dikehs-ex-boyfriend-prince-kpokpogri-accuses-cheating-photos/

I Thought She Said that, She is Born Again...Does Born Again People Open Legs like Lekki Toll Gate,Pls? Somebody Should help Clarify this Pls.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
JustforMen:

sweet heart, what you don't know does not kill you.
many people dey fvck for side and they are in happy relationships because happiness is a composite not just limited to gbola and kpekus.
who go faithful go faithful. who no go faithful no go faithful. if fear of God no make person faithful, then the matter pass my head.
She was overdoing things and so it opens her actions to interpretation- one of which is, possibly to spite her ex. but you are right, it doesn't have to be.

that guy no look pure for my eye ab initio.
he was too good to be true.
a rich, handsome prince from that state who is single waiting for a woman like Tonto with all her baggage... hhhhmmm a bit too suspicious for me.
the guy just wanted to capitalize on her insecurities as a divorcee to chop and run.
I am a man and I think I know that pattern.

Hmmm. please don’t scare me. Make I no give up on your gender finish. grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by EmmaLege: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
who we go believe like dis undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Jms85(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:

U see a reject...u rush go take her...My guy carry ur cross....
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Lugianostar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!

I Thought we aee done with this subject matter along ago....?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Benbellamor: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
, Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Infidelity (photo) by Benbellamor: 12:30pm
All this embarrassment can be saved only if Tonto Dike chose to approach her issues with calm..now her ex Churchill seems better and she could have managed him..
What do I mean?
Have you heard of Dolly parton?....a celebrity with over 50 years in her marriage to her childhood husband..

When her husband had a sidechick and it looks as if Dolly parton marriage is about to crash in their early years... Instead of fighting tooth and nail or causing drama
Dolly parton simply composed a song that made the sidechick reason and withdrew from dating her husband voluntarily...
She instead praise the beauty of the husband's sidechick and say she cant compete with the sidechick (that is very rare of a woman admitting or even praising another woman to save their marriage or see reasons why they shouldnt tamper with such a relationship)

The song....

Jolene
...(lyrics)...I beg you please, don't take my man..
Your beauty is beyond compare....I can't compete with you Jolene..

...I have to had this discussed with you, 'cos you don't know what he meant to me...

Although Jolene wasn't the original name of the husband's sidechick but Dolly parton used wisdom in protecting the identity of the lady ....fortunately, she got her man back without causing unrepairable pain or damages keeping the whole thing matured and even making a hit song from that...
Tontolet has created bad record for herself because she threw away all caution

Feminist attitudes don't save marriage. It rather destroy because Kind options will never be considered...
I think Tonto and others could learn from the Dolly parton experience
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by akdjr(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na was for this guy sha�. So na only u go de nack her u mean? U de joke � u know how many men wan pay millions just for a one night stand? Hoes are not meant to be kept according to 2pac.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by JustforMen: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Hmmm. please don’t scare me. Make I no give up on your gender finish. grin

you and scare no follow grin grin grin.

it is the unfortunate reality of life lived by imperfect human beings, my love.
when we treat each other well there is a very high likelihood that we shall be faithful to each other because it is a basic instinct to hold on to that which makes us feel good - both men and women.

but it is even harder and more complex to arrive at what makes us happy, especially, your gender... una too complex jare.
a good man is boring to you. a terrible person, you want to give your all for, in the hope that he will change to what you want.... pretty illogical but na una way and some men understand it anf use it.

my sister, we go just dey manage each other dey cum until we all kpai.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by jibrilELsudan: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
THIS BOY IS JUST DISGRACING ISOKO MEN.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. The socalled prince obviously hadn't learn a lesson from Olakunle's Churchill's ordeal at the hands of Tonto Dike.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by gabbytabby: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na him wife or him no get the memo. Millennials don redefine relationship no hide and seek anymore like them dey do for my generation.

You tell am you are in an exclusive relationship or she tell you say una day exclusive? Na dating una day date and for now dating no be exclusive matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me / Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.