Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children (20583 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Ibrahim Garba Musa (Perm Sec) & Granddaughter In Niger State / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by West2019(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
I like this news let me go and buy one bottle of cold 33 beer and enjoy myself . Hope the bandits are planning to go to aso rock soon
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by wallrichy: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Better advise him to switch on his phones so that his cousins and brothers can call him for the ransom asap....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Chiffy: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Impressive. Kudos to the herdsmen for a job well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by rave409: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tackle insecurity dem no go hear
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Comedian2019: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The lawmaker is hereby urged to remain law abiding citizen and not to take law into his hands as he goes about his normal business without fear of molestation.

Security agents will restore normalcy and bring the perpetrators of these dastardly act to book. - Presidency
We comedians in the house bow for this your comment. Your head is 100% correct! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by joepentwo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Make una no dey rush this soup go reach everybody.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Comedian2019: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
The lawmaker should shout Sai baba! He should tell them bubu is doing well. He should also show them his APC membership card. grin grin grin

He shouldn't allow Gumi to negotiate on his behalf, else his ransom might swell like garri ijebu. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Sleekfingers: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
kunleham:

https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-abduct-katsina-lawmakers-wife-children/?amp

The gunmen should please kill his family.......the gunmen should start going after their families eg senators, governors, reps, local government chairman etc......maybe dem go find a solution to the insecurity ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by lamalang(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
APC is a cancer

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Tomek09(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Proudlysalga: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
KILLBuhariNOW:
the solution to all these menace is my moniker
Apo kaiama... hahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Yeahmehn: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Such good news. If I say this thing no sweet my belle na lie I dey lie
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Awoleesu(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
This evil Buhari is leaving unattended today will definitely haunt him and his household in not too distant a future...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by izubext007: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
This should be thier target not common man's children in the society that is trying to survive.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Pascal181: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buhari should be impeached
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by ibtommy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by ibtommy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hahhhh!!! No wonder Ais'a took to her heels. Wife woman tongue
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by hardon1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Let's see whether they will shut down national assembly there
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by ismodiwa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please kidnap those idiots at the federal level..
I really dunno who they are Representing over there..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Jonah507(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Where is the emoji for clapping hand please.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Terrence99: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lawmaker from Buhari's home state of Katsina. Buhari is a local, regional, national and international failure.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
One day the river will overflow, and you will run, run, wishing you have put out the fire.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by bikefab(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
The insecurity they bred is gradually consuming them. Even Buhari have failed his kinsmen that shouted Sai Baba.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by seunayantokun(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Neddstark: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Its lile Buhari sef may not be safe after his presidency. If he likes let him keep his ears closed.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by ArinzeUgo: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Abi oo
Maxymilliano:
The lawmaker is hereby urged to remain law abiding citizen and not to take law into his hands as he goes about his normal business without fear of molestation.

Security agents will restore normalcy and bring the perpetrators of these dastardly act to book. - Presidency
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Abdogood(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
and someone will come here and say bubu lower case is working.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by Collins9156(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Now solution is coming...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by marcus101(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Laslas, breakfast is being served to the elites.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by tete7000(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Maybe they need to find a way ti touch Femi Adesina too.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by drtee247(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
I think it’s time we start inserting micro chips inside people for tracking purpose Incase of situations like this
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children by anonymuz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
pedrilo:
Last year, southern youths arose and protested against police brutality and police reforms in extension, demanded better security services and architecture but what did the north do? They ignored us and said it was all politics.
I want to assume all these kidnap related stories from the north is all politics too.
your head dey there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ / Petrol Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Down Tools / We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.