Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) (70024 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by jaybenugo: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Her Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Photos)

Actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared new photos of herself in a mood of thanksgiving to God after she broke-up with Prince Kpokpogri, her ex-boyfriend, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos on Instagram;

"CONGRATULATIONS THE ONLY VALID CONVERSATION..

Please help me celebrate this my God
It’s how much he has my back for me.
THANK YOU JESUS

#THANKSGIVINGMOOD

#KINGTONTO
#TONTODIKEH
#MAMAAFRICA
#RADICAL4JESUS
#MAMAKING
#MAMADEPAPA
#MRMOM
#HON. Minister of Happiness"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTb6LfZofYX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nwodosis(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2021
The only woman that wants a perfect husband in her imperfection.

786 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Bola146(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin Oponu who is she deceivingsad you better learn from this.

326 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hahahahahaha

I feel she is trying to act happy as always. Who is the next guy to enjoy this girl?

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Polyol(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Deep down you can see the depression in her.

All the hashtags show how much this Osho wants to be the man. May God prevent us from falling into the hands of confused feminist like Tonto.

256 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by daddytime(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria's Elizabeth Taylor/Jennifer Lopez...

Everyone won't be lucky with it.

She got conned by one Razz Delta Yahoo boy. Her plan was to go for someone fresh and obscure, not knowing she was falling for some high-end packaged shiit

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Uzomacharles: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
All I see is Feminism

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by PlayMaker14: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
She might be genuinely happy, but there's something wrong somewhere she needs to check.

Unstable in every union and the men complaining about some of her nasty characters should be something to work on.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
We all know reverse is the case here. No sensible man can live with this horrible woman

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by cruzita(f): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Take a break from relationship and social media and rediscover yourself and ur worth tonto...u are gradually loosing it

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by WibusJaga: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2021

One of the lessons she should have learnt is to minimise putting her life details on social media but no, I guess SM is like oxygen to people like her.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by cruzita(f): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
as in eh

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
She's deceiving herself... People that do things like this are not happy... They mostly do it to get back at the other person, to make him sad or something whereas, they are just pretending to be what they are not.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bola146:
grin Oponu who is she deceivingsad you better learn from this.
IM SURPRISE THAT YOU DIDN’T WRITE GOD WHEN TODAYgrin

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Imustnottalk: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
When women are desperate to have men this is what they get

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Lattop(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hoeloshow

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Promiseibritam: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto Ike na only be all this??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Idamond: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
men taster.

this gal will definitely taste all the men in Nigeria to know the real main one to marry

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Eagle360(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Use and dump? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Toto decay, suffering and smiling

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:
Deep down you can see the depression in her.

All the hashtags show how much this Osho wants to be the man. May God prevent us from falling into the hands of confused feminist like Tonto.
How do you know she's depressed? Its the man that has shown signs of depression so far.She dumped him and has moved on,I bet you hate the fact that she moved on quickly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by SugarCake: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Whether pretend or not I'm happy that she's smiling, we all should learn to be happy for people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Polyol(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
How do you know she's depressed? Its the man that has shown signs of depression so far.She dumped him and has moved on,I bet you hate the fact that she moved on quickly.

grin you shouldn't follow me here. grin

The active word there is SHOW. Cos she isn't showing hers doesn't mean we aren't seeing it.

Tonto is a serial loser. Isn't this a clear proof that she's the problem? If you aren't depressed for being a known loser, then I'm afraid.... Let me act like I don't want to use offensive words on you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

grin you shouldn't follow me here. grin

The active word there is SHOW. Cos she isn't showing hers doesn't mean we aren't seeing it.

Tonto is a serial loser. Isn't this a clear proof that she's the problem? If you aren't depressed for being a known loser, then I'm afraid.... Let me act like I don't want to use offensive words on you.
Use any words you want,its a faceless forum so e no mean anything. All I can deduce about you so far is that you are a bitter lover,the type that would never wish an ex well else how do you explain the fact that tonto is depressed when she's actually expressing her happiness and thanking God for exposing the cheat called kpokpogri.I never followed you here,I just bumped on your comment when I was reading through and as usual you didn't disappoint

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Polyol(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Use any words you want,its a faceless forum so e no mean anything. All I can deduce about you so far is that you are a bitter lover,the type that would never wish an ex well else how do you explain the fact that tonto is depressed when she's actually expressing her happiness and thanking God for exposing the cheat called kpokpogri.I never followed you here,I just bumped on your comment when I was reading through and as usual you didn't disappoint

grin I'm doing well then. I hate being a disappointment.

Actually I'm a mix of the wishing thing. I can count my exes that I wish well any day and there's this particular one just like you who thinks she's a gamer. I don't wish her bad o, but God won't let her leave the road for 911 grin cos I know she wish me same.

The idea is to get kpokpogiri or whatever his name is get more depressed with her post, at least you said kpokpogiri is depressed already. You can't wish your ex well by posting it on social media that he's the devil God just revealed to you, what kind of well wishing is that? My God! You're not even as smart as my ex I thought is forming smartness like you. She won't even talk about wishing well on this kind of thread. Tonto is fvcking depressed, it's you girls things to come on public space to form moving on. Same way my ex begged me to take raunchy picture with her so her ex can see her happy with me that I refused. The same thing she later did with another guy after we broke up. Bunch of confused feminists who live fake lives and say they're being real.

53 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

grin I'm doing well then. I hate being a disappointment.

Actually I'm a mix of the wishing thing. I can count my exes that I wish well any day and there's this particular one just like you who thinks she's a gamer. I don't wish her bad o, but God won't let her leave the road for 911 grin cos I know she wish me same.

The idea is to get kpokpogiri or whatever his name is get more depressed with her post, at least you said kpokpogiri is depressed already. You can't wish your ex well by posting it on social media that he's the devil God just revealed to you, what kind of well wishing is that? My God! You're not even as smart as my ex I thought is forming smartness like you. She won't even talk about wishing well on this kind of thread. Tonto is fvcking depressed, it's you girls things to come on public space to form moving on. Same way my ex begged me to take raunchy picture with her so her ex can see her happy with me that I refused. The same thing she later did with another guy after we broke up. Bunch of confused feminists who live fake lives and say they're being real.
This is a faceless forum which I always use to my advantage because im not an expressive person in reality and stop the comparism as you don't know me .As for Tonto it is clear that she's a strong woman but make bad choices as lovers,she loves deep as well but haven't been very lucky with her love life.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Polyol(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is a faceless forum which I always use to my advantage because im not an expressive person in reality and stop the comparism as you don't know me .As for Tonto it is clear that she's a strong woman but make bad choices as lovers,she loves deep as well but haven't been very lucky with her love life.

I can sense you being overwhelmed now so I'll give you the benefit of ending my response here. Good to know we never agreed on anything. Have a nice day.

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by November24(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nwodosis:

Angama!! Well said sir!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by Myjust(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) by slawormiir: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This baby girl na drama

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.