Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) (62048 Views)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / How I Trekked From Bariga, Lagos To Sango Otta, Ogun State / Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by eleko1: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
sad
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by tobeye(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mehn c clean road
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Donspicey: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Many are running away from God which the end will be doom......

Hell fire go full well well.....

2 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
ModelLook:
You wrote a good post yet couldn't state the Country which is the Subject of your narrative

So much for "don't let people know the country you are in o".

Nigerian Mentality Sha.

Honestly @bold
So many persons have been asking which country, the op stylishly ignored it.

14 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Mr100Dollars: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some oyibo country to Heaven na just #150 journey, but Nigeria to hellfire na #50 journey

13 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Basicend: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Omo see clean roads and scenery.

Oyinbo are just too different from us. . .

8 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Rahkman: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stupid thread na only u go yankee?? Mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by wealth2al(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
What a Country, London In United kingdom is far better than Ireland country.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Commentor: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rahkman:
Stupid thread na only u go yankee?? Mumu

Church is in Serbia.

I strongly believe it was lifted from the Web but can't confirm yet.

7 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by BKayy: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
"You go to Oyibo land and you still get mind to go church. Which other heaven do you want to go to when you are already in Europe?"
This was something I heard last Christmas that have never sat well with me.
My people must escape Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
See as road sexy die, but come down here cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Commentor: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbiish:

Honestly @bold
So many persons have been asking which country, the op stylishly ignored it.

Because he lifted it and he's not quite sure.

It appears to be Serbia.

5 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
faithugo64:
Them no carry am for head like Africans
Na only Africans dey carry religion for head like gala hawker, no wonder most African countries are moving backwards

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Selfmotivated: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Be specific here please

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by damocool(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
RPG2020:

France
Belgrade, Serbia I think.

5 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sun-god worshipers
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
supportnija:
See better road, if you construct this in Nigeria, one day youth go cook on it, burn it in the name of protest.
Stop talking trash, How many roads Dey Naija wey youths don burn all in the name of protest?
Nor just open mouth waaa Dey talk nonsense grin grin angry

16 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by asamaigho(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
faithugo64:
Them no carry am for head like Africans

Is there anything wrong in"carrying church for head"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Jalaw: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
OP dey Serbia and Montenegro.
E hard am to talk.
Village people don catch am.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Op which country be dis?
Togo
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
supportnija:

Op see your mannered youth

What about army and police officers packing sand bags, tires and all on the road, in the name of the road check points.

4 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
They have realized that it is a scam, pastors use the churches to milk them dry and they are always telling them what they want to hear. Christianity is a scam, majority of Christians go to church because of women, and the women go to church because of men grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by topoftheworld(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kayberg:
Not cool to always skip being in the presence of the LORD.
It has its own impact.

Secondly, the road is neat.
Where is that APC lady that transferred Pakistani highway to Kaduna State?
Let her come and find one state in Nigeria to transfer this road too to.
She sabi am wella.
She's doing well.

U know dy forget things boss @bolded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Studyinchina200(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
90 percent of Nigerian Christians go to the church for financial purposes. Nothing else.

7 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Themandator: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:
So I just completed a 10day quarantine yesterday and my sister din feel like going to church so I asked her for the nearest church to this avenue and she described it to me, Omo I see fine road and street like this, I just concluded if the church is as far as Lagos to Ibadan I'm treking it grin grin as I was going on the road and maintaining my walkway with my Bible, joter, hymnbook holding it on my hand like it's me and my father today at his presence cheesy got accosted by a white couple who prolly thought I was going same church with them decided to offer me a lift but so ion look novice or newbie to em I just smily refused (I hope they din feel offended tho) but I'll like to attest to the fact that I'm glad twasn't racism wey hit me on the first day of jetting out

So I finally got to church (4th picture) and everywhere seem quiet, no heavy metal and paparazzi from every angle Drum, sax and keyboard was in a piano shocked everyone sitted solitary no moving around here and there but I noticed people were not much in church like Oyinbo una no dey go church ni after church I was like which service is this? just 1 hr 20min angry

Orthodox or pentecostal

2 hours is max for pentecostal

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by mmsen: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nicoswit:
Op, is that UK?

LOL. No.

Most of the UK is ugly.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by favour32(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
I called one of my female friends today to say hello,
in the morning to be precise,after normal exchange of greetings,
as usual to most Nigerians,she asked if I was going to go to church today.
I replied and said,no!
She asked why?
I told her that I have stopped going to churches in Nigeria.
That 90% churches in Nigeria this time round are scammers.
I explained further that if I were in Europe or US, I would have been regular in church.
Oyinbo church dey sweet.

2 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by mmsen: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
What a Country, London In United kingdom is far better than Ireland country.

Better how?

Is it safer? Cleaner? Lower stress?

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
damocool:

Belgrade, Serbia I think.

Okay � you think not even sure shocked
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by chukel(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kayberg:

They don't burn roads bro.
They'd just happily litter it with refuse and garbage.
Nigerians are ill mannered when it comes to that.
they will just fling banana peels and corn cobs through the windows to the road and blame government.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory. / Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident / Big Joe Bus & Trailer In Accident After Okene, All Passengers Die (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.