Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) (62029 Views)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / How I Trekked From Bariga, Lagos To Sango Otta, Ogun State / Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Clickguy44:
Even the sky is different.
Blue sky.

2 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who da hell goes to church in Europe? We were drinking whiskey and smoking weed by the beach at 10 am.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
supportnija:

Respect your age, the person I quoted have already reply me.
Getat
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by 4dStreet: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:
So I just completed a 10day quarantine yesterday and my sister din feel like going to church so I asked her for the nearest church to this avenue and she described it to me, Omo I see fine road and street like this, I just concluded if the church is as far as Lagos to Ibadan I'm treking it grin grin as I was going on the road and maintaining my walkway with my Bible, joter, hymnbook holding it on my hand like it's me and my father today at his presence cheesy got accosted by a white couple who prolly thought I was going same church with them decided to offer me a lift but so ion look novice or newbie to em I just smily refused (I hope they din feel offended tho) but I'll like to attest to the fact that I'm glad twasn't racism wey hit me on the first day of jetting out

So I finally got to church (4th picture) and everywhere seem quiet, no heavy metal and paparazzi from every angle Drum, sax and keyboard was in a piano shocked everyone sitted solitary no moving around here and there but I noticed people were not much in church like Oyinbo una no dey go church ni after church I was like which service is this? just 1 hr 20min angry

Pls, what country is this and which phone did you use in taking the pictures?
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by EBEk101(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
OP this picture nah 3D abi nah your phone you take snap am ?
Entering dry fasting make GOD punish our leaders
Make no body post any stupid picture for this nairaland mostly that ilaumoh of a guy

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by GadgetInstinct: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Op which country be dis?
Accra. E sure me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by ThinkSmarter: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Churches in the West and America have been turned to historical monuments.
It is mostly black population that constitute higher number of church goers in the west and america.
This is because, humans have evolved to realise that the idea of a creator deity living in the sky is nothing but a fairy tale.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
humberjade:
Has anyone ever wondered why the most religious countries in the world are 3rd world countries with mind blowing populations.

Oyinbos have everything going for them (jobs, infrastructure, grants, security, no village people...etc), hence, they don't see the reason why they should even bother going to church...the few that do, does so for the salvation of their souls...chikena
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
I think it's a personal matter, Organized religion has been used to control and exploit people.

ThinkSmarter:
Churches in the West and America have been turned to historical monuments.
It is mostly black population that constitute higher number of church goers in the west and america.
This is because, humans have evolved to realise that the idea of a creator deity living in the sky is nothing but a fairy tale.

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by EmeraldHash(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:
So I just completed a 10day quarantine yesterday and my sister din feel like going to church so I asked her for the nearest church to this avenue and she described it to me, Omo I see fine road and street like this, I just concluded if the church is as far as Lagos to Ibadan I'm treking it grin grin as I was going on the road and maintaining my walkway with my Bible, joter, hymnbook holding it on my hand like it's me and my father today at his presence cheesy got accosted by a white couple who prolly thought I was going same church with them decided to offer me a lift but so ion look novice or newbie to em I just smily refused (I hope they din feel offended tho) but I'll like to attest to the fact that I'm glad twasn't racism wey hit me on the first day of jetting out

So I finally got to church (4th picture) and everywhere seem quiet, no heavy metal and paparazzi from every angle Drum, sax and keyboard was in a piano shocked everyone sitted solitary no moving around here and there but I noticed people were not much in church like Oyinbo una no dey go church ni after church I was like which service is this? just 1 hr 20min angry
Happy Sunday @ OP I'm happy for you
The God that did it for you, will do it for me also in no short time in Jesus Christ name (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bros or Sist, come to Church, smiley smiley smiley

Calitoscassius:
Who da hell goes to church in Europe? We were drinking whiskey and smoking weed by the beach at 10 am.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Davidson5(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin angry grin
Is the op somehow related to lie Muhammed?
Cus I have his file open right here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kayberg:

They don't burn roads bro.
They'd just happily litter it with refuse and garbage.
Nigerians are ill mannered when it comes to that.
from the poor masses to the middle class and topclass .....

Nigerians head dey touch wellwell !!

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
And they are very clean, It's fun for them on Sunday, just cruising cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by faithugo64(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
asamaigho:

Is there anything wrong in"carrying church for head"
Did I say it was wrong?

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
smiley smiley, me i m only concerned about salvation too, not village people, village people are good.

I think our mindset, is what creates much negativity too, like village people, superstitions, you are actually giving the negative more fuel.

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Themandator: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ablemed:

I can't seem to understand this act of jealousy from we Nigerians. I checked ur picture and went to check the one OP uploaded but alas they are not even the same or do you think because the church is on net means people shouldn't go there?? mai una dey criticize with sense abeg

I posted nothing...look else and the dude was found out with the help of Google image reverse search

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Bros or Sist, come to Church, smiley smiley smiley

Church is only a building just like niteclub, beer palour, Pub, restuarant or hotel. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
favour32:
I called one of my female friends today to say hello,
in the morning to be precise,after normal exchange of greetings,
as usual to most Nigerians,she asked if I was going to go to church today.
I replied and said,no!
She asked why?
I told her that I have stopped going to churches in Nigeria.
That 90% churches in Nigeria this time round are scammers.
I explained further that if I were in Europe or US, I would have been regular in church.
Oyinbo church dey sweet.
let God be Truth and every man a liar.... you're not worshipping man, if you like stop going to church, we will prevail ....the media is really working on you.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Singing, praying, and sharing the word of Hope, and experiencing God's presence is what counts, not the building.

I love cruising on Sundays too.

Calitoscassius:
Church is only a building just like niteclub, beer palour, Pub, restuarant or hotel. cheesy
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by nini007(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kayberg:

They don't burn roads bro.
They'd just happily litter it with refuse and garbage.
Nigerians are ill mannered when it comes to that.
All those tires you see people burning on the roads actually spoils it...
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
asamaigho:

Is there anything wrong in"carrying church for head"
yes. E no dey reflect on things.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Singing, praying, and sharing the word of Hope, and experiencing God's presence is what counts, not the building.

I love cruising on Sundays too.

i can sing in and dance in niteclub too i thought the bible says claims that God is everywhere, God should be in niteclubs, pubs and hotels too. Unless bible is lying. undecided
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by omoyeni37: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Baba go lift pictures from the internet werey
grin grin chai, you don catch am.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:

which country?
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Chidimizzle: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
ModelLook:
You wrote a good post yet couldn't state the Country which is the Subject of your narrative

So much for "don't let people know the country you are in o".

Nigerian Mentality Sha.

Infact people asked severally about what country it was but he still held onto that information, tightly...something Google lens will help solve.

Nigerian mentality truly sha.

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by timifaithus(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
People dey do service online ��
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by fabienjoe: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
ojun50:
For here, if you no go church pastor go see you has a bad person mostly if you be member.

For here, if you come late pastor go see you has a bad member if you be worker

If you no pay tithes na problem.

If you you miss church na talk.

May God help us

That never made sense until I read 'has' as 'as'..I thought this infamous 'h factor' applies only in speech. It's now creeping into writing as well..Hmm!

1 Like

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Visman(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:

Op just dey catch cruise o, na my neighbor here for chidi bus stop for Orege mile 2 o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
supportnija:
See better road, if you construct this in Nigeria, one day youth go cook on it, burn it in the name of protest.
Dangote truck go spoil am even before youth could gather there. Nonsense!
Always blaming the youth for their shortcomings
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ablemed:

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Crkva_svetog_Marka,_Beograd.JPG
Can you check the link yourself before you talk about sense, what is the different, most Nigerians are gullible, no wonder they believe anything without proper verification.

I can't seem to understand this act of jealousy from we Nigerians. I checked ur picture and went to check the one OP uploaded but alas they are not even the same or do you think because the church is on net means people shouldn't go there?? mai una dey criticize with sense abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mehn c clean road nal, abeg pple wey de doubt Dix thread na evil spirit de go Europe? Nigerians are all over d world which u and I knows very well, jox like d beautiful road and move on, weda d person de Europe or not forget it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry / This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory. / Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.