Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) (62049 Views)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / How I Trekked From Bariga, Lagos To Sango Otta, Ogun State / Domestic Flights Resume With 4 Airlines, Strict Protocols, Scanty Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Johel(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2021
supportnija:
See better road, if you construct this in Nigeria, one day youth go cook on it, burn it in the name of protest.

Hoodlums will turn there to mini camp for owo da...
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Johel(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Plut01:

Ireland.....

That's a beautiful country
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by asamaigho(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=nowhere post=105531518]Those ones have followership that has voting powers.Saudi Arabia has ...USA religious? Nigerians must take back their country and stop wasting their time on religion. Any country that is not performing means every religion there has failed. Guineans just changed their trajectory.

( Any country that is not performing means every religion there has failed)..dis a hasty generalization.
The church has nothing to do with underdevelopment,.the church hasn't stap anyone from voting,the church built roads,bridges and even d best schools in the world are church owned.
Most of our well recognised individuals today studied under church free education schools or scholarships.
D biggest limitations of Nigeria is d constitution dat seems to favour one side over d other, let's channel our energy to change it and stop fight d church.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by berbs: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2021
ojun50:
For here, if you no go church pastor go see you has a bad person mostly if you be member.

For here, if you come late pastor go see you has a bad member if you be worker

If you no pay tithes na problem.

If you you miss church na talk.

May God help us

Pastor is not angry that you didn't come to church but that your there and offering is missing. I realized that a while ago.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by DAMN99: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Na atheist plenty pass for oyinbo land
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Dabliss02(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Omo am speechless
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I don't blame your position..... This is what been only in Nigeria, does to your mindset and psyche.......

NIGERIA YOU ARE DOOMED....... wink

tongue
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Afghanistan
Tokskob2008:
Op which country be dis?
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Jalaw:
OP dey Serbia and Montenegro.
E hard am to talk.
Village people don catch am.

Lol.

Nigerians o
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
The church is in Serbia while the road is in New Zealand, I don't really know how the same person can be in two continents at the same time.

So, why is OP lying?

I don't get it
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Kandeed: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Celense:
Going to church in the western countries is not a do or die affairs.

Back in Nigeria, my aunty used to attend the mid-weeks and Sunday services. She had never missed such for once. Later on, she was invited for a 3weeks omugwo visitation by her daughter in Canada. Ever since she came back to Nigeria, her children asked why she doesn't attend church services and meetings as usual. She narrated that in the western countries, they don't carry church on their heads like we used to in Nigeria.

ion blame her tho. when Nigerians want to travel they pray against accidents, robbers n bandits. no one rob travellers abroad, good roads, speed limit laws so expect less accident

praying to have a job, you don't need to just go out and grab the numerous jobs out there, no village people and all so it's normal to squeeze some prayers off n calm down lol

2 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Celense(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Well said.......you sounded funny tho
Kandeed:

ion blame her tho. when Nigerians want to travel they pray against accidents, robbers n bandits. no one rob travellers abroad, good roads, speed limit laws so expect less accident

praying to have a job, you don't need to just go out and grab the numerous jobs out there, no village people and all so it's normal to squeeze some prayers off n calm down lol
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
humberjade:
Has anyone ever wondered why the most religious countries in the world are 3rd world countries with mind blowing populations.

Oyinbos have everything going for them (jobs, infrastructure, grants, security, no village people...etc), hence, they don't see the reason why they should even bother going to church... the few that do, does so for the salvation of their souls...chikena
Most of them don't even believe in the salvation.
So, they don't even need it

2 Likes

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by Meatball62: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2021
damocool:

shocked
Hey bro

You quoted me few days ago about the I.T Mega bundle. But the Mods deleted your post so I won't be able to reply you.

I would be expecting ur message, what's your location

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by damocool(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Meatball62:

Hey bro

You quoted me few days ago about the I.T Mega bundle. But the Mods deleted your post so I won't be able to reply you.

I would be expecting ur message, what's your location
You have me on ur whatsapp already, will love to get the data science stuff. Will chat you up when I'm ready sir.
Re: I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) by shantti(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Look at how the air looks clean and beautiful even though it's invisible. Look at how moderate the sunlight is over there unlike here in Nigeria where the harsh sunlight turns people into walking charcoal. Everything is wrong in this country, government, nature and everything. Even in the spirit world, Nigeria is still horrible, I can bet u that Nigerian spirits in nigerian spirit world are looking for a way to japa into Canadian spirit world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory. / Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident / Big Joe Bus & Trailer In Accident After Okene, All Passengers Die (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.