Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend (599 Views)

Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend by BigBills: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
It is no longer news that King Tonto Dike who was Married to Churchill before their divorce has recently crashed out of her new relationship that is barely 3 months old. The now Ex-boyfriend recently took to his instastory to share his part of the story, according to him, he...
https://www.tiznaija.com/2021/09/our-three-months-old-so-called.html

Re: I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend by Palazee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021

Re: I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend by Goldbw122(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021

Re: I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Them curse this woman??
Men no dey last for her hand ooo.
Na wa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Know this and know Peace Guys. / What Makes You Happy In This God Forsaken Country / Why I Kicked The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.