Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb (1371 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Genotype Test May Crash My World.. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
As you keep sleeping raw with your ex few days or months to wedding, be careful so that you don't get pregnant with another child. Please avoid cheating completely. It is terrible being very faithful in marriage, only to discover that an unfaithfulness before wedding day has messed up your testimony of faithfulness in marriage..

May it not be that after your hubby has commended you for hardwork and faithfulness in marriage, a "mistake" done before wedding day will now cause DNA issues in your beautiful marriage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Fahdiga(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Vagina people can't reason properly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Palazee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
I hope you ain't talking to nigerians girls

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by chatinent: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
At least, it will curb the upsurge of adultery prevalent nowadays.
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Temmylee01(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
No reverend father that will advise me against not doing dna..... Once I'm married and we have our baby.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by hybrid11(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Women Totally remove the thought of sleeping with your ex or whoever it may be, 40% of the first sons in Nigeria are product of cheating..
God bless us if we are and remain faithful
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
The Future is DNA Test
Nigerian men, make una start to dey carry belle so that you go know say na your own pikin you dey take care of. Nigerian men, na una dey faithful pass na.
I laugh like Leonardo DiCaprio.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Polyol(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
The only reason I feel I'm not ready for marriage yet is cos I haven't made enough money that will help me comfortably afford a DNA test for my three potentially unborn kids and help me stay strong if it comes with heartbreak.

I can't be caught unguarded. Never.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by siofra(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
I haven't seen measures being taken to reduce father daughter rape. But every guy is so bent on paternity fraud and DNA tests. Where's the humanity
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Davash222(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
I haven't seen measures being taken to reduce father daughter rape. But every guy is so bent on paternity fraud and DNA tests. Where's the humanity
There's one girl here sometime ago called ZZOR, you share same brain with her...000.00%!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
just pity the men that can't afford DNA test in the nearness future :' shocked

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by NeloNelo: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

There's one girl here sometime ago called ZZOR, you share same brain with her...000.00%!

This story broke my heart
https://thegisthouse.com/university-worker-abuses-wifes-niece-sexually-from-age-3-gets-her-pregnant/
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Sugardick: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
shut the fück up it's not our fault your father raped you

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by siofra(f): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sugardick:
shut the fück up it's not our fault your father raped you

Insensitive akamu brains. And it's not my fault you will train another man's children thinking they are yours rubbish!
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:
The only reason I feel I'm not ready for marriage yet is cos I haven't made enough money that will help me comfortably afford a DNA test for my three potentially unborn kids and help me stay strong if it comes with heartbreak.

I can't be caught unguarded. Never.
kikikiki are you scared of been cheated on?I knew you had a bitter experience, you will heal.
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by siofra(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

I know Zzor and I miss her, Where's she?
She really knew how to tackle these shitheads.
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by cruzita(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
But who are the women cheating with...did the women impregnate themselves....are men not the father of the said children
That only means ...both sexes are guilty...just that the woman's own is noticeable because she gave birth to the child
But just know that.. the same DNA test will prove that men have more love children outside wedlock which will also destroy many marriages. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by DHaran: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Sugardick: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

Insensitive akamu brains. And it's not my fault you will train another man's children thinking they are yours rubbish!
hahahahahahahaha ode leleyi... abi I don train another man pikin ni, me wey choko, me wey no fit marry sef if she no be virgin... dey there dey fool yourself SMUC... find out the meaning
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by siofra(f): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sugardick:
hahahahahahahaha ode abi I don train another man pikin ni, me wey choko, me wey no marry sef if she no be virgin... dey there dey fool yourself SMUC... find out the meaning

It will shock you
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Sugardick: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

It will shock you
I resemble Buhari? shock ko shocker ni
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
But who are the women cheating with...did the women impregnate themselves....are men not the father of the said children
That only means ...both sexes are guilty...just that the woman's own is noticeable because she gave birth to the child
But just know that.. the same DNA test will prove that men have more love children outside wedlock which will also destroy many marriages.

I rest my case

You have no case.

Case dismissed!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Dpsychologist: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
DNA test is a revealer of can of worms hidden by the other gender.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Michelle55: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Let me kuku siddon here and look, fight go soon start now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Nonexisting1: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
You are wasting your time advising daughters of Jezebel. Some of us have sworn never to put leashes on street dogs. If they like they can fucck till they kingdom come, my own is to fucck my turn and move on to the next bitch. If I need a child, I will impregnate the most sensible one among them and have her give me a son. Ofcourse I will do DNA test on the child before I put my name in his birth certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Polyol(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki are you scared of been cheated on?I knew you had a bitter experience, you will heal.

grin I can't deny having a bitter experience sha, we learn from our mistakes and girls like you are our mistakes.

I've never been cheated on and I've never cheated on anyone. My love has only been betrayed, I thought it was love but my SMART partner was seeing it as a GAME and today I bump into you with same mindset, you don't deserve any pity.

The news about paternal fraud hovering over our social space and people like you in that same space is why one must watch his steps so we can put you where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Only a foolish man will have kids without doing DNA test with or without consent. I'd advice you do it without consent.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Theboy21: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
See em up there trying to justify themselves for punishing an innocent man cheesy cheesy If you are a real nigga n you must marry, make sure you are capable of running a dna test on all your kids cheesy cheesy Fvck trust cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Be wise!!
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by GOFRONT(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2021
"I trust my wife....I trust my wife....I trust my husband"

"Dont touch my phone and you have no right to know my password and invade my privacy. It's my phone, its my privacy".

The above bolded has led to highrise of fornication which has brought about the application of DNA test. And the result if this DNA test has really torn apart so so many marriages.

Nowadays, upon hearing DNA, blood start pumping higher, Adrenaline starts running faster, bloodpressure starts flowing faster.....Heartbreak, heart attack and extreme shock now set In.....a

They face all these because they trusted blindly without checkmating their partners at a time interval.....Trust is long gone......No more Trust. Trust is now a useless and meaningless word in English. Bleep trust.... The earlier you realize Trust is just a mirage, the better for you except you want to continually deceive yourselves.
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by SeekerofTruth1: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2021
cruzita:
But just know that.. the same DNA test will prove that men have more love children outside wedlock which will also destroy many marriages. I rest my case

I have just one question for you.

Which of the Genders pin the Pregnancy on his/her spouse to take care of?
Re: Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
Bomb wey don already dey tick small small..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Nature Chosen To Be Unfair To Men? / This Is How You Know A Guy Is A SIMP / At What Point Did You Realize ‘‘oh! No This Relationship Won't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.