Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience (21432 Views)

Finally, My Car Got Fixed With Just A Reset; Car Owners Learn From My Experience / Your Funny Experience Teaching Someone How To Drive / My Funny Experience With Bluish Exhaust Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Born2conquer: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Ahan, you no fit sue the guy ni? This is not funny o.
Lawyer requested for 5% recovery fee
I discovered car dealer ain’t new to court cases
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by mployer(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Elsueno:
Only Gazzuzz & Radautoworks deserve dat kind of trust from me.

Ooh...and one guy way dey sell inec battery, forgot his moniker Sha,

I bought my first car from nairaland, I didn't use any of the guys you mentioned.

I bought my second car from jiji.

Make contacts online, go for physical inspection.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by teeste: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Born2conquer:

Because i typed in a way like I wasn’t pained?? Yoh need to know the pain behind those words and me sharing it wasn’t for it to enter FP.

It was more like me sharing my lesson out

I get
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by sunbreaker: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Born2conquer:
Lmao, i bought a car last year September via one of these instagram car pages and till date, the car is yet to be delivered.

I don chop story tire grin

Firstly, he said the car broke down when he was on his way to deliver so he asked me to wait for him to get me another one, i waited for like 2months with me disturbing him.

2ndly, he finally delivered and he lied it’s a 2011 model but when it came I discovered it’s 2006 so he came back to pick it up and he promised that he ordered another one and i should wait.

I waited with me also still asking for updates daily, lol, July he said the car came but he sold it already because he thought i was no longer interested.

We don dey untop the matter since July, at least make e refund my money grin when i paid, dollar was sha still 450, now dollar don useless and e suppose don mAke money from my money.

It’s funny to me and i just decided to share because i am tired angry

1)Don’t buy online
2) pay at the carlot and drive away with your car immediately
next time go auction export
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Terrence99: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Born2conquer:

Lawyer requested for 5% recovery fee
I discovered car dealer ain’t new to court cases

Go at any barrack and ask to see the Military police unit. Explain your predicament to them and ask them to help you. Tell them that he said that even if you bring Police, he won't give you the car unless he's ready to give you the car.
You will get your car within the shortest possible time.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by cornial2000: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wonderful story. This script will be very good for Akpan and Oduma on WAPTV of Wale Adenuga Productions.
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Naughtysex: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
At least you should have learned how to lie from your village elders before coming online to spit jargons
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Born2conquer: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
sunbreaker:
next time go auction export
What’s the process with this?
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Born2conquer: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
NLKing01:
And you want us to believe this your story �? You mean you pay for a car without seeing it?
It’s a new thing? The world is digital and most people network and do businesses with people they’ve not seen

1 Like

Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by roygbiv001(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lie Mohammed Pro!!
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by wallrichy: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
I have bought a car in Nigeria, Lagos precisely on Jiji before and the car was delivered to me without paying a dime. I actually drove the car with the owner to my bank to do cash transfer and thereafter the owner called Bolt to take him back to his business place...it's better to be very careful dealing with Nigerians. However, you seems to have so much money, I think you can overlook the money and move on by the manner of this your laughter....your laughter makes me feel somehow self.....

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Gfskw: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Josywhyte: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
That guy get luck say no be person like me wey e do all those ones. Na vomit e for dey vomit my money. After so much excuse I go arrest am first,then him go pay me 2x of weytin I been give am

1 Like

Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Emerituz(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
OP,dem never tell you say you be mumu?
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Mrtaye: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Born2conquer:
Lmao, i bought a car last year September via one of these instagram car pages and till date, the car is yet to be delivered.

Firstly, he said the car broke down when he was on his way to deliver so he asked me to wait for him to get me another one, i waited for like 2months with me disturbing him.

2ndly, he finally delivered and he lied it’s a 2011 model but when it came I discovered it’s 2006 so he came back to pick it up and he promised that he ordered another one and i should wait.

I waited with me also still asking for updates daily, lol, July he said the car came but he sold it already because he thought i was no longer interested.

We don dey untop the matter since July, at least make e refund my money grin when i paid, dollar was sha still 450, now dollar don useless and e suppose don mAke money from my money.

1)Don’t buy online
Your story isn't true, you paid for a vehicle you didn't inspect in person
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Born2conquer: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mrtaye:

Your story isn't true, you paid for a vehicle you didn't inspect in person
If that will make you sleep at night, fine.

Several people transact with people they’ve not met online, it’s unfortunate this turned out like this
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Mikey4: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
If this is true, then na yahoo plus case ur mata be
Born2conquer:

1)Don’t buy online
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by NLKing01: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
And now you got your digital world experience �
Born2conquer:

It’s a new thing? The world is digital and most people network and do businesses with people they’ve not seen
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Utagbamaka(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2021
Fear no catch you?
CaptainStephen:
Wait! You buy motor and pay without seeing physically online of all things shocked shocked

Kai
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Paswill(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2021
staga:
I have bought two cars online from abroad and about to buy a third and there were no stories whatsoever.
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Poleski: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

1)Don’t buy online

It seems you're out of touch with reality. It's dumb to "buy" a car online in Nigeria. You think you'll get your money back? shocked
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Yaks02(m): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2021
emorse:
This isn't funny at all. Maybe you get plenty money sha.

Him get oh
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Born2conquer: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Poleski:

It seems you're out of touch with reality. It's dumb to "buy" a car online in Nigeria. You think you'll get your money back? shocked
Bro, the new reality is heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by byteem: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2021
ojmetrix:
i dont understand dollar don useless can naira ever gain close to dollar or cedis?

Nope.. we will be 1000 by December or march 2022 at the current rate of freefall
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Elsueno: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2021
mployer:

I bought my first car from nairaland, I didn't use any of the guys you mentioned.

I bought my second car from jiji.

Make contacts online, go for physical inspection.

With those I mentioned, u won't even need a physical inspection, u can be sure they will deliver
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

1)Don’t buy online
So, after that lame excuse he gave up there, upon say you have paid him in full, you were still going softly with him??
You're the cause of your own wahalla Jarree.
You don't know when to stop being soft.
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by CaptainStephen(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
boss I have delivered cars to people here on nairaland without them seeing it before paying. Thanks to people like drexel and some other Nairalanders I don't even know their moniker wink God bless them all.
woow interesting, don't think I can take such risk o
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by sunbreaker: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Born2conquer:

What’s the process with this?
open their page and register with your e-mail address( this served as an account with them). You will see a lot of cars,though the price joined with nigeria custom fee almost equal to the one you buy from dealer. The only visible advantage is you select a low mileage,less accidental damage and nobody will dupe you. More over,all your transaction is in dollar so you have to change your money to dollar and transfer to them with stipulated period after you had won the bid. Again,you have to fund your account with 1000 dollar before you can participate in any bid,this will be removed if you won the bid .I.e you just pay the remaining balance
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Born2conquer: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
sunbreaker:
open their page and register with your e-mail address( this served as an account with them). You will see a lot of cars,though the price joined with nigeria custom fee almost equal to the one you buy from dealer. The only visible advantage is you select a low mileage,less accidental damage and nobody will dupe you. More over,all your transaction is in dollar so you have to change your money to dollar and transfer to them with stipulated period after you had won the bid. Again,you have to fund your account with 1000 dollar before you can participate in any bid,this will be removed if you won the bid .I.e you just pay the remaining balance
What’s the site address
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by sunbreaker: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Born2conquer:

What’s the site address
google it
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Born2conquer: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
sunbreaker:
google it
Yes, gotten it.
Thanks
Re: Let’s Laugh Together And Also Learn From My Funny Experience by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
How many time will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you! Ah! 50 years old man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo / 15 Places You Must Never Overtake The Car In Front Of You When Driving / Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.