Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody (4427 Views)

Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Death Toll In Gaza Jumps To 83 / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by Sufferingboy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Equotorial guinea need a coup.
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
privaldo:

Can a coup save Burkina Faso? They are already plagued with terrorism in some parts of the nation and its fast spreading to other parts of the country. A coup will only give the insurgents the chance to capitalize on the chaos that comes with it.

On another opinion, I think ECOWAS may not allow a second coup in the region after the Mali coup so that it doesn't become a norm. So both Togo and Burkina Faso may not be resetted through coups, if not we would start seeing the rebirth of the mid 60s, and 70s in West Africa again.

Personally, I think foreign interest also have a role to play. If a foreign power, say UK or US, wants a change of government or order in Nigeria for instance, they could sponsor
powerful elements within the Army to initiate a coup. This will be the beginning of chaos and disorder in the country and guess who'll benefit from it? The foreign power(s) of course.
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by Temi2468: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Immatex:

Why is it impossible?

Are we any better than Guinea is?

Please, ask am o
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by privaldo: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
safesurfer:
Personally, I think foreign interest also have a role to play. If a foreign power, say UK or US, wants a change of government or order in Nigeria for instance, they could sponsor
powerful elements within the Army to initiate a coup. This will be the beginning of chaos and disorder in the country and guess who'll benefit from it? The foreign power(s) of course.

Yes, they could ochestrate a coup but I think a coup in Nigeria will bring a lot more problems for them than any gain. It might spiral to a civil war, and it will end up causing mass migration of people to Europe and US which they have been avoiding.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by proeast(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
So this healthy looking man is 83 but Tinubu that looks so old, fragile and almost fossil like claims to be in his 60's??

They should continue decieving themselves, there is no way this Alpha Conde will be older than Tinubu!!
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by proeast(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:
This man is 83

Tinubu is 69
grin grin

Lol, and I'm seeing your comment now. My sentiments exactly!!!

Tinubu is definitely older than Alpha Conde, so Tinubu should be in his late 80's to early 90's and he still wants to rule with his dementia and all cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by AmuEbule: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This country is one of the poorest and unstable country in West Africa.

Thank God a military coup is not possible in Nigeria again
Thank God for your defeatist attitude and slave mentality as well.

Keep suffering and smiling!
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by snowball11(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:
This man is 83

Tinubu is 69
grin grin

See as dem dry like walking stick! grin
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by mightyhaze: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote post=105518155]grin grin grin While the cocaine addict is still 69 after several centuries.[/quote] you no good walai.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by mightyhaze: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin While the cocaine addict is still 69 after several centuries.
you no good walai grin grin
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by gulfer: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Despotic gerontorians in African politics all need to leave by fire by force, we need s breathe of fresh air and ideas and not your post-colonial hare brain ideas angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by MufasaLion: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
I don't pity all African leaders!

Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by LOVEGINO(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

e go shock u
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
AmuEbule:

Thank God for your defeatist attitude and slave mentality as well.

Keep suffering and smiling!
I no get time for mumu talk.
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by AmuEbule: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I no get time for mumu talk.

You don’t have time for mumu talk when you’re yapping and parading yourself as a major league mumu. Loser!
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by Mrkumareze(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
privaldo:

I don't think Gabon's military will attempt another coup after the one of 2019 failed. I would be placing my bet on Togo, the people are already tired and would fully support the military.

Togo deserves a military takeover. I was surprised how their president had to cut off the entire nation's internet coverage just to avoid the world from viewing what was happening...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by ruggedtimi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
The man looks 60...age na number sha
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by ezugegere(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chithauri:
Is it because america say so. how is military no more fashionable? Britain that even like to do oversabi in Nigeria affair still have a king. to hell with African democracy.

What did we gain from decades of military rule? The backwardness and corruption that is endemic in Nigeria today are the effects of military rules in Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
AmuEbule:

You don’t have time for mumu talk when you’re yapping and parading yourself as a major league mumu. Loser!
Lol

You sound so angry, I'm sure nah hunger dey cause am. I'm not the reason poverty dey fraustrate your life

How my comment go pain you reach this level is what I do not understand.

Military can not take over in Nigeria, if you want to hang yourself and die, is your choice.

I won't even read the next trash you go write not to talk of replying the trash.

Swine!!
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by milann: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
privaldo:

I don't think Gabon's military will attempt another coup after the one of 2019 failed. I would be placing my bet on Togo, the people are already tired and would fully support the military.
where do you put Cameroon, equatorial guinea, Uganda and rwanda
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by jieta: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
milann:
Infact you just remove this words from my mouth. Like seriously, what is happening in Cameroon is really amazing. How can one man hold a nation for more than thirty years yet no body is attempting to do anything.

Cameroonians are the most docile set of Africans have ever come across.
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by AmuEbule: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol

You sound so angry, I'm sure nah hunger dey cause am. I'm not the reason poverty dey fraustrate your life

Military can not take over in Nigeria, if you want to hang yourself and die, is your choice.

I won't even read the next trash you go write not to talk of replying the trash.

Swine!!
Stay in Dubai and continue to type away your sorry life. Like hushpuppi, when they catch you, they will bring you not to Nigeria but here where I live and that’s when you will know whether I’m hungry or not.
The problem with clowns like you is that your fake life will lead you to jail where you belong. Dubailandlord my foot! Olodo
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This country is one of the poorest and unstable country in West Africa.

The present officials doesn't have balls
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by AmuEbule: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol

Swine!!
Dubailandlord or Dubamosquerat, when the king vulture like you is caught, you will tell the world who made you king. We know what losers like you do in Dubai but the moment you stop commenting or mentioning people anytime you weed up, that’s when I will know they have captured you, the king vulture. undecided
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by puppie017: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin While the cocaine addict is still 69 after several centuries.
That man nah.....
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by privaldo: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Togo deserves a military takeover. I was surprised how their president had to cut off the entire nation's internet coverage just to avoid the world from viewing what was happening...

But a coup can't happen, if it is allowed by other West African governments it means it will become the norm, and they may also find there selves on the receiving end soon.
Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by privaldo: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
milann:

Cameroon won't experience a coup rather Paul Biya may try to hand over to a family member or a party member. There is a divide in Cameroon, any wrong handling of the handover will let the Anglophone forces capitalize on it.

Majority of Rwandans seem ok with Paul Kagame, and most importantly the military is loyal to him as he made them one of the major the priority of his governments.

Ugandans showed during the last election (at least from what I saw on Twitter) that the old and the young are disconnected just like in Nigeria. The young voters wanted Bobi Wine but the older voters supported Yoweri Museveni due to fears of instability if he leaves government. Also, the military in Uganda is very loyal to the president you could see evidence in how they violently responded to anti-government protests.

I don't really follow the politics in Equitorial Guniea because I don't find the country significant in African affairs.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guinea’s 83-year-old President, Alpha Condé In Military Custody by Almaigaa: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2021
This is how the Republic of BIAFRA will become, when the North finaly gives them independence. Unrest, non-lasting Government, Coup and counter coups will be the other of the day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors / Picture Of A Brazilian Prisoner Dug Escape Tunnel Only To Burst Out In Guardroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.