Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (82361 Views)

Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Meet the new face of Guinean leadership.
His name is Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, he was born in Kouroussa republic of Guinea.

He was trained by the French military in France and he was called in 2018 by Alpha Condé to head a new unit he created and called them The Special Force to the president.

He is the one who led the coup in Guinea this morning September 5 2021, IgbereTV reports.

During the coup, he arrested and detained 83-year-old President Alpha Condé who won a Controversial third-term presidential election in Guinea.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-C-1P6gWlA

https://www.facebook.com/100007009927783/posts/3050346268542341/?app=fbl

Mamady said that the economic hardship in the country among other things pushed him and his team to come to the aid of the people of Guinea.

He has announced a dissolution of the constitution and the Condé government.

Below is a video of Mamady's addrress after he seized power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgfE4exV61E

https://igberetvnews.com/1399500/meet-colonel-mamady-doumbouya-man-led-guinean-coup-photos-video/

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
More

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Nuelito: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mere looking at his face....one will forfeit his meal once he enters the gate

353 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
83 years old? Africa and dictators everywhere.

367 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by descarado: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
The guy dey fear me.
Look at his face.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Babanah: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
I hope the coup plotters are not Fulani. The Fulani are the majority ethnic group in Guinea but they have never been allowed to rule.

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:
The guy dey fear me.
Look at his face?
It's not by face. You go comot his teeth grin

10 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Kandeed: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
The real MVP....On Nigeria's side, the current dispensation Nigeria Generals are just so weak n docile just like their civilian counterpart, Nigeria's Generals are rather feeding fat and growing pot belly instead of rescuing the sinking Nigeria. despite the rising cases of Top officers and commanders being killed anyhow, they feel less concerned. things were not this terrible when Ojukwu and Gideon orkar attempted to effect a change funny enough they were not even Generals yet

293 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Enoch07: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Africans and their mentality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by theTranscriber: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
I just finished watching news
you need to see how the masses of Guinea were praising the coupists
they don suffer taya
imagine
the 83 year old fool made economists describe guinea as a 4th world country angry
he should be starved to coma

trippleKAY:
i pity you, if u love yourself better delete this your comment
fear fear everywhere grin

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Well let's see how their colonial masters or ecowas will tackle this in a nutshell. For me I see a long thingy warfare.

Yes I opined in your research but guinea has a long warfare as for North guinea bissau.

These Western African countries were shared for ethnicity bilateral relationship. Just as they failed to do in Nigeria.

We only need a Jew inside to take out the snake Head. This nation will fall in balance equation.

BKayy:

France will try to regain control like they did in Chad and are currently doing in Mali

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by AntiBMC(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is really commendable... since all these senile old tyrants never want to leave power.

Kudos to him... just as long as he's not Fulani.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by donbachi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
If i see dis guy for bush,i go just shout.."i done die"

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by janedonez(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na wao
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Rahkman: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
See as guinea soldeirs dey like bandits

37 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mr black shadow... As e be so....... Even black sef dey fear am.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
We need someone like this guy in NIGERIA

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by emorse(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
In Rema's voice: BAD COMMANDOOOO!

33 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Racoon(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gallant soldier of fortune! This is the kind of decisive military commanders Nigeria needs now.

51 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by BKayy: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babanah:
I hope the coup plotters are not Fulani. The Fulani are the majority ethnic group in Guinea but they have never being allowed to rule.
Unfortunately he is not.
He is from Mandinka ethnicity.
The Fulani rarely hold major posts in Guinea. Their activities are monitored and curtailed because of their past history in the Jihad of futa jallon.
It is only in Nigeria that they have power. The neighbouring ethnicities in that Guinea are more vicious than Fulani. That's why they (Fulani) are all running away from Guinea.
Unlike the Hausas, the Mandinka and other groups in that Guinea got Islam before Fulani. Built Empires (Ghana and Mali Empires) and even consider alot of the Fulani as Pagans

221 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Ayo8(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
See Colonel with balls of steel...not the felele balled Generals in some "Giant of Africa" country...

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Sirjamo: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
PDP Dundees will be crying for the next three days:

We need someone like this

Tell your loyalists in the military to try Nonsense, what happened to Nzeogwu will be a child play.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Ayo8(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Racoon:
Gallant soldier of fortune! This is the kind of decisive military commanders Nigeria needs now.

Sadly we can't have decisive military commanders in Nigeria...the system is completely messed up. Normally we should have the highest level of patriotism amongst military personnel but things are being politicized. Nothing is done by merit anymore...from entry into the defence academy to appointment within the service.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
donbachi:
If i see dis guy for bush,i go just shout.."i done die"

The guy gallant!

7 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babanah:
I hope the coup plotters are not Fulani. The Fulani are the majority ethnic group in Guinea but they have never being allowed to rule.
Judge from this statistics cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by BKayy: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nackdemall:
Judge from this statistics cool
He is Mandinka not Fulani.
Naturally, a Mandinka can't allow a fulani to rule him. They see themselves as one of the purest Muslims.
These are the descendants of Mansa Musa of the Mali Empire (the richest African that have ever lived, notable in his Mecca pilgrimage)
It is funny how this world is a pyramid scale. The Fulani see themselves as superiors to Hausa and Yoruba Muslims but somewhere in their own home country, a particular group see them as inferiors and pagans

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by BKayy: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Well let's see how their colonial masters or ecowas will tackle this in a nutshell. For me I see a long thingy warfare.
France will try to regain control like they did in Chad and are currently doing in Mali

2 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
France has been fvking the Francophone countries of West and Central Africa since the Berlin Conference of 1885.
They use a dictator for years, dump him then choose another one and the cycle continues. From Senegal to Cameroun to Niger to Mali to Gabon to Guinea and others.

If you think this few soldiers are the real coup plotters then think again...

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
angry

Is he coming to uar ?

Where men like him collect N100 from every vehicle carrying load across checkpoint.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by SweetiliciousD: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sirjamo:
PDP Dundees will be crying for the next three days:

Tell your loyalists in the military to try Nonsense, what happened to Nzeogwu will be a child play.

Give good governance.........No No

Give way for better leader.. No No

Continuuuuu

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.