Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (82360 Views)

Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wicked leaders neither deserve pity nor shame

1 Like

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:
The real MVP....On Nigeria's side, the current dispensation Nigeria Generals are just so weak n docile just like their civilian counterpart, Nigeria's Generals are rather feeding fat and growing pot belly instead of rescuing the sinking Nigeria. despite the rising cases of Top officers and commanders being killed anyhow, they feel less concerned. things were not this terrible when Ojukwu and Gideon orkar attempted to effect a change funny enough they were not even Generals yet
the worst thing you can wish for is a coup in Nigeria. Remember the regimes of Abacha and babangida

Plus the reason for the coup in Guinea is because the majority Fulanis were unhappy with the elected president who came from a minority tribe. Their major issues with him is his 'lopsided' appointments.
Same issue their brother Buhari is guilty of in Nigeria. Guess the fulani can't take what they give

8 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Brexxit(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by tobeye(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Instead of you to develop, you will occupy political post and begin to steal money... Serves you right
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by lichocho(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why I go meet d general..
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2021

Que Dieu bénisse le colonel Mamady Doumbouya

1 Like

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by WinForever(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Search for power!!!

If you have JESUS, you have everything! Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour and He will keep you safe when every other thing fails even unto eternity!
Remember, tomorrow may be too late!

Accept JESUS into your life today!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Teejay13(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
I for see similar event occurring in Nigeria someday if our leaders continue in their bad ways of leadership.

God bless Nigeria my country.
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babanah:
I hope the coup plotters are not Fulani. The Fulani are the majority ethnic group in Guinea but they have never being allowed to rule.

Why the hate ?. Fulani or no Fulani. Black Africans need to start thinking beyond tribal & religious sentients in other to reach the promise land. The European slave masters had already planted the seed of eminity between us, for their divide and rule tactics to bear fruits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
"….Mamady said that the economic hardship in the country among other things pushed him and his team to come to the aid of the people of Guinea."

Same recurring issue in nearly all African nations... Just look at this nation too. The likely reason there hasn't been a coup is probably because the top brass of the military are feeding fat off the rot in the system.

These ones will still eat their share before handing over to another corrupt democracy!

There just might be no hope for this continent!!!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
That is how dictator like Buhari should be disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Dpundict: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:
The real MVP....On Nigeria's side, the current dispensation Nigeria Generals are just so weak n docile just like their civilian counterpart, Nigeria's Generals are rather feeding fat and growing pot belly instead of rescuing the sinking Nigeria. despite the rising cases of Top officers and commanders being killed anyhow, they feel less concerned. things were not this terrible when Ojukwu and Gideon orkar attempted to effect a change funny enough they were not even Generals yet
I am shocked about it too. We are long overdue for this kind of news but those who have the weapons are afraid to use it for our rescue maybe it is the tribalism and regionalism that is the issue stopping it. I wish they would help us so we can see 2023 at least
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Can we have this type in UAR?...cheesy I mean colonel with balls..

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by miqos02(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babanah:
I hope the coup plotters are not Fulani. The Fulani are the majority ethnic group in Guinea but they have never being allowed to rule.
no the colonel is from same tribe as the president

1 Like

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
donbachi:
If i see dis guy for bush,i go just shout.."i done die"

Me I go just faint

1 Like

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
We need this guy here to help us drive away the vegetable in Aso Rock

Our soldiers are lifeless and compromised
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by miqos02(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nackdemall:
Judge from this statistics cool
the colonel is from mandinka tribe same as conde

1 Like

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by esthel(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
These ones must have seen Attahiru s like one who could do this,they just off the guy.
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by milann: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
BKayy:

Unfortunately he is not.
He is from Mandinka ethnicity.
The Fulani rarely hold major posts in Guinea. Their activities are monitored and curtailed.
It is only in Nigeria that they have power. The neighbouring ethnicities in that Guinea are more vicious than Fulani. That's why they (Fulani) are all running away from Guinea.
Unlike the Hausas, the Mandinka and other groups in that Guinea got Islam before Fulani. Built Empires (Ghana and Mali Empires) and even consider the Fulani as Pagans
Do they (the fulanis) speak the same fufulde like ones in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Take him away how care 83 years old which supposes be at home resting and waiting for God calling
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by lamalang(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
France are behind him

1 Like

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by dammyco(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go dey gym. You go get muscle pass ham.
habsydiamond:
Mr black shadow... As e be so....... Even black sef dey fear am.
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by 24brains(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gallant soldier!!! No wonder his head is like guinea corn grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by sammybest889(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some one up here say e which d man was 4rm Nigerian
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Solowande(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
When we go see the colonel wey go lead Naija own... I don tire for this country
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Cmanforall: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babanah:
Hmmm

If so, some sponsorship deal might have come from....
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Correct man
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
These mushroom countries are teaching us a great lesson oo

5 Likes

Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by ParkleElegant: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
He is cute, breath-taking, Charming and hot kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) by Ezmans: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Meet the new face of Guinean leadership.
His name is Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, he was born in Kouroussa republic of Guinea.

He was trained by the French military in France and he was called in 2018 by Alpha Condé to head a new unit he created and called them The Special Force to the president.

He is the one who led the coup in Guinea this morning September 5 2021, IgbereTV reports.

During the coup, he arrested and detained 83-year-old President Alpha Condé who won a Controversial third-term presidential election in Guinea.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-C-1P6gWlA

https://www.facebook.com/100007009927783/posts/3050346268542341/?app=fbl

Mamady said that the economic hardship in the country among other things pushed him and his team to come to the aid of the people of Guinea.

He has announced a dissolution of the constitution and the Condé government.

Below is a video of Mamady's addrress after he seized power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgfE4exV61E

https://igberetvnews.com/1399500/meet-colonel-mamady-doumbouya-man-led-guinean-coup-photos-video/
they should have finish the old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.