Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ (24852 Views)

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theTranscriber: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

Evil, devilish yoruba people. They caused the current problem, from their overzealous politicians to their jealous ordinary populace. The hatred against Igbos is eating them up. Let them embrace the fulanis as a way of keeping Igbos by force inside their myopic one nigeria while they pay the price by fulani occupying their lands. Foolish people.
is Azikiwe that stopped the north from making their own country Yoruba?
Is Azikiwe that stopped the seccesion clause because he wanted eboe domination Yoruba?
Are the 1st coupists Yoruba?
Is ironsi that destroyed regionalism Yoruba?

When you know that you are suffering from the stupidity of your forbears
You wanted domination cheesy
You'll get better grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by FakeUnity: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Technically, all tribes came from other places and settled in the area we now call Nigeria.

Some came 900 years ago, some 500 years ago, and some 5 minutes ago. This country is vast, and has resources enough for all tribes. It's not about when the tribe came into this space, it's about the fact that the tribe is in this space that matters.

We are all Nigerians.

You fulanis are not indigenes but murderous migrants, know this and know peace..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by FakeUnity: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
NaijirianKing:
There is a common myth that we need to dispell, and that is the myth that Fulani are not also indigenous to the south.

Many Fulani have lived in what is now southern Nigeria for hundreds of years, many in isolation from other groups, but still living in the south all the same.

As such, it is wrong to say that Fulani are not indigenous to the "south", the same way you have Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, you also have Fulani.

It is only recently that tribalists have pushed the narrative that Fulani are only indigenous to the Northernmost parts of the country.

You fulanis are not indigenous to north where you stole lands of the hausas, saying that fulanis are indigenous to the south is like saying the queen of England is from originally from Afghanistan.

It is an inflammatory fallacy that will be dealt with in the fullness of time post-boohary.

Continue to set yourself up for genocide by trying to steal people's land. You'll pay in kilolitres of blood and still get booted out to futa jallon, all the weapons you are stockpiling in the north won't save you..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by 24brains(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tor!! Na their business. The earlier they learn, the better for their safety
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by jamace(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
IF FULANIS ARE NIGERIANS, WHERE IS THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND?

WHY ARE THEY KILLING, MAIMING AND SEIZING LANDS FROM OTHER INDIGENOUS NIGERIANS?

AND WHY IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER PRESIDENT BUHARI HELPING THE FULANIS TO GRAB LANDS IN ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by jaytee01(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
FakeUnity:
There are NO indigenous fulanis in the geographical area currently known as nigeria.

Every fulani creature is a migrant from futa jallon in the uphills of Guinea. Even those born in nigeria will be reminded by the indigenous people where there forebears migrated from.

Even Buhari remembers his fulani cousins who settled in Niger, so why should other fulanis forget their ancestry and claim indigenous lands that they don't even buy and develop?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by sokera: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one from Afenifere. They should do more by banishing people like Tinubu who are only emboldening the terrorist Fulanis with their reckless statement
I am sure you are paid to always attack Tinubu on every topics ? Did he ever smashed your mother ?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Elliotwaveforec: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Awon land-grabbers,. Ole!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by WinForever(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who are the real indigenous groups in Nigeria?

Remember that Jesus loves you!!!!

If you have JESUS, you have everything! Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour and He will keep you safe when every other thing fails even unto eternity!
Remember, tomorrow may be too late!

Accept JESUS into your life today!
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by angelfallz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Never give land to the Fulani!
Tomorrow they would claim that land as their own.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by jaytee01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Zoharariel:

I have really missed Yinka Odumakin. I did not believe he passed away until I saw his corpse.

Only a handful of Yorubas can stand shoulder high & walk in Yinka Odumakin’s shoes.

Some paid BMC bastards said Tinubu paid his medical bills & was flown abroad for a surgery when he had a swollen arm.

But these bastards failed to mention that it was during the administration of the greedy heroin-sniffing bastard of bourdillon when they were still together.

Yinka Odumakin fell out with Tinubu in 2006.

https://neusroom.com/portrait-of-the-tiger-ambode-rode-by-yinka-odumakin/

If not for Tinubu, these uncircumcised Fulani bastards wouldn’t be claiming indigenous rights over my ancestral land with me in South West.

When Pa Fasoronti’s daughter was murdered at Ore by these uncircumcised Fulani bastards, the only question that this greedy & self-serving bastard could ask was WHERE ARE THEIR COWS?

In an attempt to absolve these uncircumcised Fulani bastards of their grevious crimes and also for preserving his selfish interest of ruling Nigeria - which will NEVER EVER COME TO PASS.

One wonders, do the Fulanis go with their cattles whenever they embark on their rampage of havoc & destruction?

Some other paid BMC bastards on Nairaland always chant the mantra “YORUBA, DEFEND YOUR OWN”.

Of course, I will defend my own when my own defends me.

I will defend my own, when my own is remorseful & admits his grievous mistake for foisting an illiterate, certificateless, quota-system calamity on me as a President in the name of messiah.

I will defend my own, when half of the 9Billion Naira Tinubu makes from the IGR in Lagos EVERY MONTH is transferred to my GTBANK & Zenith Bank Accounts.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/28/tinubu-takes-n9billion-lagos-internally-generated-revenue-account-monthly-says-bode

Until then, Oku e lo ma gbè pada bo wa si ilu Eko lati London (Na him dead body dem go carry come back to Lagos from London).

Except I, Omo Oduduwa tokan-tokan, “Zoharariel Underscore Obatala aka Iskander-M of Ijebuland” have not been at the receiving end of Tinubu’s greed & self-serving interests; Sango and all the Gods of my ancestors shall obliterate & cast into the abyss, every bastard (including all their family members) that defends Tinubu directly or indirectly on this matter. Ase!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Machan should foster peace.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by shedy03(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
IamR:
Nawa o, settlers want to be indigenes. Impossicant!
This is how they scatter plateau state.

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by GardenOfGod(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
This is all Tinumbus fault, he was the one that dressed in agbada and travelled all the way to Kano to say Fulanis and Yorubas are one.
... And has never spoken against the atrocities committed by the Fulanis. Seems he abate their crime.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by muller101(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
How come there is an emir in Ilorin.
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by felixtare(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
NaijirianKing:
There is a common myth that we need to dispell, and that is the myth that Fulani are not also indigenous to the south.

Many Fulani have lived in what is now southern Nigeria for hundreds of years, many in isolation from other groups, but still living in the south all the same.

As such, it is wrong to say that Fulani are not indigenous to the "south", the same way you have Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, you also have Fulani.

It is only recently that tribalists have pushed the narrative that Fulani are only indigenous to the Northernmost parts of the country.

Your fada�

7 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Okunga: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Make una dey laugh Na. Na from clap dem go start start and later enter dance … They have already claimed their settlements in the whole Southwest forest and not it’s their territory already.
By the time una eyes go open I pray it won’t be too late.
As indigenous Fulani in another place they will soon have the right to vote in who suit their narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by observanc1: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Afenifere, loud the mic please.
There is no indegenous fulani from nigeria sef, they are all from futa jalon in Guinea.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by AnanseK(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one from Afenifere. They should do more by banishing people like Tinubu who are only emboldening the terrorist Fulanis with their reckless statement

The status you need to have to live anywhere in the country is to be a Nigerian. And if you choose to be a criminal, there are procedures for the treatment of criminals in all civilized nations including Nigeria. These war monger jingoistic old men should just go and siddon.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by angelfallz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
There is a reason why when voting people into office they check the past of that person to see if that person committed a crime in the past. Many of the southern governors have skeletons in their closet so they can not do much because if they try it, buhari just needs to call efcc.
That is why we have weak southern politicians just like you pointed out

insidelife22:
what the Cattle rustlers are doing with the south shows just how weak our southern politicians are..

They mock our governors,kill our men,rape our women.

and still turn around to throw it in our faces.
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Elliotwaveforec: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

You are not even indigenous in the north, talkless of being indigenious in anywhere in the South.

They're vagabonds, no place to call homes. Now they want to claim land by force. Maybe they should go to Guinea or Mauritania.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by kokomilala(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good thing Afenifere set the demographics and records straight. An urbane Yoruba is pathologically different from a wandering Fulani. Fulani people must be avoided at this delicate time like plague. If they don't wanna leave Yoruba land, the place can be made inhabitable for their cattle and them. They are on a long stretch.
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Gabkosh: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
BKayy:
This afere (you know what I mean ****) man don't even know his people again.
Well I blame it on old age, considering the man's age.
On behalf of indigenous Fulani of South West and reasonable Yorubas, I hereby call for the immediate removal of this Afere man on the grounds that he is pushing a section of the good South West to the mud and undermining their existence.
Lets be reasonable please.
God bless the Indigenous Fulani of SW
God bless Yorubas worldwide
God bless Afonjas
[/s]Junkies

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by LegalWolf: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol. There are indigenous Fulani people in South west and that’s that. Don’t be smart by half.
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by calcal: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Technically, all tribes came from other places and settled in the area we now call Nigeria.

Some came 900 years ago, some 500 years ago, and some 5 minutes ago. This country is vast, and has resources enough for all tribes. It's not about when the tribe came into this space, it's about the fact that the tribe is in this space that matters.

We are all Nigerians.

The problem is....

A Nigeria in America will say "I am an American" and has no relationship with any organization in Nigeria.

The day a Fulani man in Yorubaland will say "I am a Yoruba" and has no relationship with any organization in the North, then there will be no case to answer.

So, you are right some people migrated 10 years ago, they are Yoruba people since they cut all relationships with the formal but if you are still claiming to be from Ghana then you have to go back to Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by ComrdDRS1: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sophisticated.......
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Jonathan39: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Igbos are indigenous to North too?

Go school Una no gree. See the effect
NaijirianKing:

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Astrid4(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

Evil, devilish yoruba people. They caused the current problem, from their overzealous politicians to their jealous ordinary populace. The hatred against Igbos is eating them up. Let them embrace the fulanis as a way of keeping Igbos by force inside their myopic one nigeria while they pay the price by fulani occupying their lands. Foolish people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Jiokejohn: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
What BAT has joined together, let no Afenifere put asunder
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Astrid4(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
theTranscriber:
is Azikiwe that stopped the north from making their own country Yoruba?
Is Azikiwe that stopped the seccesion clause because he wanted eboe domination Yoruba?
Are the 1st coupists Yoruba?
Is ironsi that destroyed regionalism Yoruba?

When you know that you are suffering from the stupidity of your forbears
You wanted domination cheesy
You'll get better grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Okhuadams(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one from Afenifere. They should do more by banishing people like Tinubu who are only emboldening the terrorist Fulanis with their reckless statements of how the Fulanis and Yorubas are one and the same
Tinubu my Jagaban is already banished to London

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Is Dead / Governor Mbah Meets President Tinubu, Asks For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Should I Return To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.