Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ (24863 Views)

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theInterpreter: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga when did Zik beg for alliance with the north. Zik and Sardauna all agreed to form an alliance if you must know [b]AG wanted to secretly enter an alliance with NPC with Awo using Akintola as an emmisary, but Zik beat them to it. [/b]years later Akintola and Awo would be at loggerheads which now plunged the western region and Nigeria to where it is now. Please stop being foolish by trying to twist the truth.
bring proof
I see you could read Awolowo's mind wink
I'm not a primary school student grin
Check out the thread
No one has contested my claims
Why?
Because they know it's true
Stop being slow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theInterpreter: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Mftivi:
lol, a Yoruba man that can write this is nothing but a serious clown
tell me why I'm a clown grin
Disprove my claims
Eboe liars everywhere grin
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theInterpreter: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga shut up you think we do not know your game. the write up was based on a Yoruba and Fulani argument that Afenifere is putting up, but you mischieviously put the igbo in it. You have no grasp of history and on top of that you are maliciously spreading hate and lies. Zik never battled Awo. who was the attorney general of Nigeria then. Adetokunbo Ademola and was he an igbo man? No, again who headed the Coker commission that indicted Awolowo was it an igbo man? The answer is No. If it pleases you to know when Awolowo was betrayed Zik was already at loggerheads with Balewa that he reluctantly refused to recognize Balewa after the massive rigging of the 64 elections. If you must know it was the same Yorubas that betrayed Awolowo and not Zik and not Igbos. Even in 64 AG amd NCNC had entered an alliance via M.I Okpara that was why the Jan 66 coup had elements of AG and NCNC as silent backers(which was mischievously spun off as an igbo coup) that the Yoruba intelligentsia via Wole Soyinka sent a petition to Ironsi to spare the Jan 66 boys. I feel you should read more about history and stop spreading lies against the igbo.
stop lying
People already know the truth
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2021
theInterpreter:
stop lying
People already know the truth

See if you really have evidence to refute what i am saying you would have put it. This one pager from you is already evidence that you have no answer to what i am saying. Look i can go all day with evidence, and facts here so let us start.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2021
theInterpreter:
bring proof
I see you could read Awolowo's mind wink
I'm not a primary school student grin
Check out the thread
No one has contested my claims
Why?
Because they know it's true
Stop being slow

Bros stop trying to be mischievous i have links and i have evidence and i have facts. go to facebook join Nigeria Nostalgia project and see the facts om Coker Comission and the trial of Awolowo. It was thebsame yorubas that betrayed him and never igbos

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theTranscriber: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Tribalism at its finest.

My brother, how can Fulani not be indigenous to Nigeria, while at the same time millions of Nigerians queued up to elect a Fulani man, not once but twice over other tribes?

Please, stop spreading hate speech.

Fulani are just as much Nigerian as any other tribe. If not more so, since the Fulani are located in every state and every local government bringing development and positively contributing.

I already told you
when it's time CAR will repeat in Nigeria

start choosing which sahelian country you want
Niger
Chad
Mali

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theTranscriber: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2021
obynzo:

Bros stop trying to be mischievous i have links and i have evidence and i have facts. go to facebook join Nigeria Nostalgia project and see the facts om Coker Comission and the trial of Awolowo. It was thebsame yorubas that betrayed him and never igbos
give the links cheesy
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theTranscriber: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2021
obynzo:

See if you really have evidence to refute what i am saying you would have put it. This one pager from you is already evidence that you have no answer to what i am saying. Look i can go all day with evidence, and facts here so let us start.
if I start refuting your nonesense
it will take time

we've disproved you many a time
I ain't gat no time for that
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
if I start refuting your nonesense
it will take time

we've disproved you many a time
I ain't gat no time for that

Oga bring it on and stop chatting too much. i am ready for you.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
give the links cheesy

Go to internet and read about the coker comission and also Awolowo's treasonable felony trial. All these lies against the igbo has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by supereagle(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2021
What Gideon Orkar Said 31 yrs Ago

"Fellow Nigerian Citizens,

We wish to emphasize that this is not just another coup but a well-conceived, planned and executed revolution for the marginalized, oppressed and enslaved peoples of the Middle Belt and the south with a view to freeing ourselves and children yet unborn from eternal slavery and colonization by a clique of this country.

Our history is replete with numerous and uncontrollable instances of callous and insensitive dominatory repressive intrigues by those who think it is their birthright to dominate till eternity the political and economic privileges of this great country to the exclusion of the people of the Middle Belt and the south.

They have almost succeeded in subjugating the Middle Belt and making them voiceless and now extending same to the south.

It is our unflinching belief that this quest for domination, oppression and marginalization is against the wish of God and therefore, must be resisted with the vehemence.

Another major reason for the change is the need to stop intrigues, domination and internal colonization of the Nigerian state by the so-called chosen few. This, in our view, has been and is still responsible for 90 percent of the problems of Nigerians.

This indeed has been the major clog in our wheel of progress.

This clique has an unabated penchant for domination and unrivalled fostering of mediocrity and outright detest for accountability, all put together have been our undoing as a nation.

This will ever remain our threat if not checked immediately. It is strongly believed that without the intrigues perpetrated by this clique and misrule, Nigeria will have in all ways achieved developmental virtues comparable to those in Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, India, and even Japan.

Evidence, therefore, this cancerous dominance has as a factor constituted by a major and unpardonable clog in the wheel of progress of the Nigerian state. It is suffice to mention a few distasteful intrigues engineered by this group of Nigerians in recent past. These are...

The now-pervasive and on-going retrenchment of Middle Belt and southerners from public offices and their instant replacement by the favoured class and their stooges.

The deliberate impoverishment of the peoples from the Middle Belt and the south, making them working ghosts and feeding on the formulae of 0-1-1- or 0-0-0 while the aristocratic class and their stooges are living in absolute affluence on a daily basis without working for it.

Other countless examples of the exploitative, oppressive, dirty games of intrigues of its class, where people and stooges that can best be described by the fact that even though they contribute very little economically to the well-being of Nigeria, they have over the years served and presided over the supposedly national wealth derived in the main from the Middle Belt and the southern part of this country, while the people from these parts of the country have been completely deprived from benefiting from the resources given to them by God.

Long live all true patriots of this great country of ours. May God and Allah through his bountiful mercies bless us all".

April 22,1990.
Lagos,Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by 4four(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
We need to seriously scrap this thing called "state of origin", it has now become a very coded way to practice covert tribalism.

These Fulani have been in these places for generations, that by definition makes them indigenous to that area.

The same way southerners can open shops in every nook and cranny selling everything from spare parts to finished goods, Northerners should be afforded the same right to live, work and play without being the subject of contempt.

We are one nation, and need to begin to act like it. State of origin needs to be done away with for peace and development to reign.

hello Mr Fulani man, nobody is stopping Ur fellow Fulani men from living in our communities but they must live with us with our terms, laws and cultures, u people can not come and be imposing your barbaric cultures on us.

Now I will like to analyse all the issues u raise up there
1st of it: me and my siblings are 4th generation of my family borne, live and work in Lagos but we never claim lagosian, we are from Ogun state and we are proud of it. All this Una claim that somebody is "3rd generation" or 'grand pa migrated of things" are all scams to dispose indigenous people their lands, everyone know where they come from for example: seriki of Fulani that was pursued out of igangan in oyo state also claimed initially that he did not known any other state than oyo but when he was sent out he remembered that he was from Kwara state.

2nd issue u raised: point of corrections nobody is stopping laws abiding northerners from buying selling any where in southern Nigeria, we are are only against criminals, kidnappers, rapists and murderers and those that are into the businesses that are not fit into our cultures. Also I did not think spare parts sellers, pharmacists, other southerners doing business in North are kidnapping, rapping, killing Ur mothers, sisters, brothers, father and relatives, also I do not think southerners businesses is distrusting Ur traditional businesses like farming, rearing of cows etc. Again u people said selling of alcohol by southerners against Ur cultures and u people go after those southerners selling, we did not stop u people because it is Ur cultures and traditions, we bide by it so u people too need to abide by our own traditions and cultures too which is open grazing of cows is highly prohibited in our tradition and cultures.

And lastly: Mr. Fulani man, I will be frank on this, I am not related to Igbo man or Hausa man or Fulani man or Tiv man or ijaw man neither did I ve similar cultures with them nor the same traditions with them. I am me 'fully blooded Yoruba man' different from any other tribes in Nigeria. WE ARE NOT ONE AND WE CAN NEVER BE ONE. but every tribes are welcome to Yoruba lands provided they are ready to abide with our norms, cultures, traditions and terms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by wink2015(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2021
They want to "INDIGENIZE" by force with their plan to grab by fiat the land and water of the people of Southern Nigeria which is not possible because of the LAND USE ACT.

The land use act clearly put the authority over land on the governor of the concerned states.

If the southern indigenous people sell their land to fulani they will now do BY FORCE INDIGENIZATION using all possible strategies by SWELLING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY with their own northern people.

GOVERNORS FROM THE SOUTH MUST STAND THEIR GROUND AND SIGN INTO LAW THE ANTI OPEN GRAZING RESOLUTION THAT THEY AGREED TO AT ASABA.

There should be no further delay by states in the south south region such as Edo state, Delta state, Cross River state, and Akwa Ibom states.

Other states in the south west and south east that have not yet signed the legislation should do so without further delay.

FULANIZATION IS REAL.

THE NORTH IS DESPERATE TO GRAB SOUTHERN NIGERIA LAND AND WATER BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS.

Late Chief Awolowo and Late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe who were our post Independence leaders did not see all this development during their time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Omodua(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
theInterpreter:
All Fulani are foreign to Nigeria

is Azikiwe that basically begged the north from making their own country Yoruba?
Is Azikiwe that stopped the seccesion clause because he wanted eboe domination Yoruba?
Are the 1st coupists Yoruba?
Is ironsi that destroyed regionalism Yoruba?
Ironsi that failed to punish the coup plotters is he Yoruba?
Azikiwe miraculously was out of the country while everyone else was slaughtered undecided
Was that caused by Yoruba?
is Azikiwe that went to use a Yoruba founded party to partner with the north Yoruba

When you know that you are suffering from the stupidity of your forbears
you'll get better
You wanted domination cheesy
enjoy

For those reading this
Greed is more dangerous than a viper
Greed + foolishness is worse than the devil
Hey don't fall to this trick. BiafraInc is a Fulani commissioned to cause fight between Igbo and Yoruba. The feudal establishment are always uncomfortable when there is Igbo-Yoruba unity and therefore ensure they don't come together with inflammatory speeches/write ups to ignitefight/hatred between the the two ethnic groups.
Ignore BiafraInc. He is Fulani and impostor commissioned to ensure Igbo and Yoruba don't unite or come together to the advantage of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theTranscriber: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
obynzo:

Go to internet and read about the coker comission and also Awolowo's treasonable felony trial. All these lies against the igbo has to stop.
give me links or stfu
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
give me links or stfu
Oga google is your friend try to make use of it or STFU

1 Like

Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by NaijirianKing: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2021
This is
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theTranscriber: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga google is your friend try to make use of it or STFU
don't quote me next time
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by NaijirianKing: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
The same
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by theTranscriber: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is sad, very unfortunate that one would be calling for tribal war at a time when peace, unity and brotherhood are what's necessary.

There is enough land for all tribes to have their fair share, the only problem emerges when the select few are ready to harm others or even lose their own lives over land.

There is no monopoly on violence and each tribe can cause trouble for themselves and others, it is best for peace and accommodation to reign, or else we may see an increase in farmer/herder clashes until a peaceful land-sharing formula is agreed to. Each side deserves to use and live on the land as much as the other.

Let's seek peace, unity and accommodation. No one deserves to lose the life Allah has given them over something as vast and plentiful as land.

you're decieving yourself
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
don't quote me next time

Don't reply when i quote you because i won't stop quoting you when you cook up more lies again. I will tackle you always
Re: Afenifere to MACBAN: ‘There is no indigenous Fulani in Yorubaland’ by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The same Igbo who own most of the land in the FTC? The same Igbo who have whole sections of Kano under their ownership? The same Igbo who dominate trade, commerce and select markets from one corner of the North to the other?

My friend, we have to be sincere, southerners, especially those from the eastern half, are the biggest beneficiaries of being able to use and acquire lands in the North, but southerners seem to have a problem when the reverse is the case. Any sighting of Fulani instantly leads to hostilities from the host communities, this in turn increases suspicion and we know how the rest of the story unfolds. Many of these settlements are attacked by the hosts and many Fulani lives have been lost across the south. Simply because they are Fulani?

If southerners begin to accommodate Northerners while the same brotherhood, there would be peace. If land is the problem then we have government step in and partition it so that each side will have their place, then we wouldn't have the problems we are having now. I'm sure you can agree with me on that.

You are being insincere with your post. The same north once there is a fracas they start to burn and confiscate properties belonging to igbos. The sad part is that Fulani will come to you area and displace you and grab your land. At least igbos buy land and do not grab land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees / Buhari Desperate To Silence Obasanjo – Atiku / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.