Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger (822 Views)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / Odemu Efe, Nigerian, Died Of AIDS In Ethiopian Prison – Diaspora Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Arizoner: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
A primary school teacher, Alhaji Usman Galadima, of Central Primary School, Karabonde, Borgu local government of Niger state has been arrested for allegedly defiling 14 female pupils of the school.

It was learnt that aside from defiling the pupils, Galadima was also accused of infecting them with the dreaded HIV AIDS.

Galadima a Grade II teacher with the school has been reportedly arrested by the police and is facing interrogation at the SCID police headquarters, Minna.

Niger state government has also constituted a committee to investigate the alleged defilement of the 14 pupils.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in Niger state, DSP Wasiu Abiodun confirmed the arrest of the accused teacher in Minna.

He said “the suspect is with the command over the allegations of sexual assault in his school.”

He added that the suspect initially disappeared, but was later arrested and transferred to Minna by the DPO of Borgu.
It was gathered the government probe committee is headed by the state Commissioner for Education, Hajiya Hanatu Jibrin Salihu.

Other members of the committee include the Director, Child Right Protection Agency, the state Commissioner for Women Affairs, the state Universal Basic Education (SUBEB), among others.

https://www.blueprint.ng/teacher-infects-14-pupils-with-hiv-aids-in-niger/
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
FEAR NORTH
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ladies, let’s tell ourselves the truth, there is a serious epidemic of madness affecting Nigerian men. I have never seen such a degree of mental illness amongst any other group or race of men, except maybe the Islamic terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by DoggoneDogg: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Allahu Akbar people sef

6 Likes

Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by overseasnbeyond: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
You carry NCE no get job for south, person wey get Grade 2 dey do wonder with im diccck in the north
Odin2:
FEAR NORTH
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Goldbw122(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nonsense, this world is completely evil, I swear.
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by InfernoNig: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Just imagine. With his uncircumcised dick. It will not be well with him.
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sigh! cry

Judgement is coming on all these sexual predators in Nigeria. I have never seen a country with so many sexual predators in one place like Nigeria. Terrible!
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by ojun50(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Allahu Akbar people sef

Them dey infect
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
It was learnt that aside from defiling the pupils, Galadima was also accused of infecting them with the dreaded HIV AIDS.

Too bad!

He should be made to face the law.
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by donbachi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Height of witchcraft.
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
dasparrow:
Sigh! cry

Judgement is coming on all these sexual predators in Nigeria. I have never seen a country with so many sexual predators in one place like Nigeria. Terrible!

OMG. We literally just said the same thing. Check my post above yours.
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by goodmorning40: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please lets start creating awareness to our girls of this kind of evil and how to overcome them
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by yuping(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chop off his dick and feed it to the pigs
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by GOFRONT(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Punna be landing high and mighty men in trouble..
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by AntiBMC(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Definitely the evil tribe that's causing chaos in every part of the country. Evil and wickedness is written in their DNA. Tueh! And d worst part of it all is that the scum will probably go free.
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by johnmartus(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:
Allahu Akbar people sef
[/s]
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by DoggoneDogg: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]

angry
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by armodilo(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:
Ladies, let’s tell ourselves the truth, there is a serious epidemic of madness affecting Nigerian men. I have never seen such a degree of mental illness amongst any other group or race of men, except maybe the Islamic terrorists.

Hello my dear. What is all this tumulteous agitation?.

Yes, you had a bad relationship once. Him chop clean mouth, come japa. You're not alone in this. Mind you, this happens to guys too.

So why are you yelling "All men?"

Do you know that includes your father, uncles, brothers and possibly your future son?

If you ever want to go on these kind of rants, be specific. *name* is a dog. *name* is trash, he's the one who messed up, don't generalize it, because there are many men out there who are seriously striving to be a better version of themselves.

Life is a jungle, and this is one of the many L's one might get. So calm down, take your L and the experiences gotten from it and move on.

I hope you take the time to understand and process my sayings.

Just stay positive, and trust me, you'll be alright, abi Falseprophet1, no be so? smiley

1 Like

Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
So no picture of the wicked man is attached. I want to see his face sad
Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Seeksnigeria: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
See the man face here

Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by Olabode971(f): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin

At the sound of Allah Akbar, you gat to be Abasi Mbok...

#FearNorth

Re: Teacher ‘infects’ 14 Pupils With HIV/AIDS In Niger by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2021
too bad

(1) (Reply)

Two Unlucky Motorbike Snatchers Have Just Been Set Ablaze In Ibadan / 22-Year-Old Man Stabs Brother To Death In Jigawa / Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.