Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (11765 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by 5ThChild: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

the native ibo which the writer made reference to were ex ibo slaves and some free borns that reside in the island. Mind you okoloama(bonny) was a major port for slave trade ibos were the essential commodity, slaves (ibos), rejected by the whitemen were held back by there ijaw masters to man their war canoe, some were used as sacrifice to adum (god of the sea) some very loyal ones were made chief

Omo this one blooooody shocked
Assari Dokubo wasn't lying then

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Arda1000(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
5ThChild:

Instead of you to make friends with the Niger-delta people, you are making foes of them. Isn't that unwise is that?
They are the only people that holds the chance of realizing anything Biafra

You are weak, accept that fact. Chose your enemies wisely
sorry we only recognize Ethnicity,Opobo is majority Igbo, y’all can chock on that

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by 5ThChild: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:
[[s]quote author=5ThChild post=105529539]

Instead of you to make friends with the Niger-delta people, you are making foes of them. Isn't that unwise is that?
They are the only people that holds the chance of realizing anything Biafra

You are weak, accept that fact. Chose your enemies wisely[/s]

We don't need any friendship with Niger Delta, infact you don't know Niger Delta. who friendship epp.

Your fathers were sacrificial materials to the gods. Omo e shock me oo shocked

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Shokoloko(f): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

the native ibo which the writer made reference to were ex ibo slaves and some free borns that reside in the island. Mind you okoloama(bonny) was a major port for slave trade ibos were the essential commodity, slaves (ibos), rejected by the whitemen were held back by there ijaw masters to man their war canoe, some were used as sacrifice to adum (god of the sea) some very loyal ones were made chief

It is impossible that slaves will be allowed to form a cult

It is impossible that a deity of the slaves would be allowed to roam the village swallowing children

Why would the King Opubo Pepple refer to the Ibo sacred reptile as "his" fetish or juju?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
5ThChild:

Your fathers were sacrificial materials to the gods. Omo e shock me oo shocked

I don't exchange words with Kai Kai people cool

3 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by 5ThChild: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

you people always ventilate ur frustration on nairaland looking for were to perch like a homeless bird. Don't u ppl have shame?
Cc pass11

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by slim75d(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

Mumu. And all of a sudden the so-called slave Igbos outnumbered your so-called Ijaw owners of the land and change their language and culture to Igbo? Some of you propagandists are so daft and dumb it beggars belief. Use your kai-kai brain for once in your miserable life. We haven't even started. This is the beginning as we are going to go big-time into Wikipedia to re-write all the revisionism you kai-kai drunkards wrote on Opogo and Bonny. Land thieves!!

now i see how retarde+d you and ur generation have been. Stop making noise on nairaland come to opobo wit ur ipob morons, we are about to celebrate our fishing festival u guys'll be good for sacrifice as usual it been long the water bodies taste d an ibo blood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
slim75d:

now i see how retarded you and ur generation have been. Stop making noise on nairaland come to opobo wit ur ipob morons, we are about to celebrate our fishing festival u guys'll be good for sacrifice as usual it been long the water bodies taste d an ibo blood
[/s]

Oga shut up abeg.

7 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by SweetiliciousD: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
[code][/code]
CXLVII:
Benin republic also belongs to Nigeria because they speak Yoruba

Even a part of Brazil belongs to Nigeria cos the language of some clan is rooted in yoruba.

Ikwerre man will be speaking Igbo and still be denying he is not Igbo. Even an Opobo man will never accept he is Igbo.

Trying so hard to defend what you do not know, Egbema is not Igbo since they are split by state boundary.

All thanks to military junta and their divide and oppress.!

4 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Eastlink(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
techwaya:
It shocks me how Nigeria has divided the Igbos nation War is truly a bad thing.. cry

All our lives the we were made to believe Igboland starts and ends in the southeast,i just watched a video of opobo language it shocked me me that i cam understand their dialect better than Owerri dialect it is pure central Igbo the same as the one spoken in obigbo were i grew up ,later they will say Igboland is landlocked [s]thanks to ipob,an Igbo only Biafra is 100 percent viable[/s] .
You started well and ended abysmally. Which useless IPOB are you giving thanks too? Check up Nairaland and you’ll see the efforts notable Igbo put into that awareness right from 2007.

You people should be careful how you hype that demonic political group that plans to make all efforts worst than they met it. Instead of you to ask question and be enlightened you are giving glory to a scammer who only bask in the euphoria to gain followers.

How old are you if I may ask? And what is your academic status. I might forgive you if you are an illiterate, but a graduate should stop being spoon fed by things he ears. The same way you watched YouTube videos to ascertain the truth, is the same way you should make your research to know your ethnic group. Are you aware that Chinua Achebe talked about the Bonny/Opobo people in his Things Fall Apart, where they used Ikem for me but to the Umuofians it sounded like Bottom.

Keep time to educate yourself as no one will do it for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
slim75d:

[/s]

Mehn you're talking rubbish. It is clearly written there they as Ibo natives but here you are talking about Ijaw bla bla bla.

12 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

now i see how retarded you and ur generation have been. Stop making noise on nairaland come to opobo wit ur ipob morons, we are about to celebrate our fishing festival u guys'll be good for sacrifice as usual it been long the water bodies taste d an ibo blood
Mumu, read what I wrote above and make use of your kai-kai brain. Let me repeat it again, albeit SLOWLY. The question is, how come the so-called slaves outnumbered the so-called landowners to the extent that the so-called landowners are today speaking the language of the so-called slaves and the culture of the town is of the slaves's?

10 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
It is interesting there is no mention of Ijaw here.

4 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
cheesy grin Even the supreme Court recognize opobo kingdom as king jaja establishment after ijaw people tried to install an ijaw man as a king of opobo kingdom

10 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

Ubani worshipped Monito lizard before the Easter of 1826 my dear stranger.
Now look at the picture below.
It clearly defines the demographics of the area, the owners, People's ethnicity and made no mention of Ijaw.
Nobody doubts whether Ndigbo were shipped of through Ubani ports or not because the documents show the people that were shipped off, clearly acknowledging their existence (Ibo, Ibibio etc) as well as making clear who the natives of Ubani are. Nowhere was Ijaw mentioned showing that it was not existing then.
The reason why Ijaw wasn't mentioned was because Ijaw was not existing at that time (early 19th century)
Those that later incorporated Epie lands, Brass peoples land etc to form new Ijaw ethnicity were guarding British ships at that time.

I quote "During the reign of Opubo Fubara Pepple (1792-1830) himself originally of Ibo descent, as where many of the principal slave traders, life in Bonny was rigorous"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by slim75d(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

Mumu, read what I wrote above and make use of your kai-kai brain. Let me repeat it again, albeit SLOWLY. The question is, how come the so-called slaves outnumbered the so-called landowners to the extent that the so-called landowners are today speaking the language of the so-called slaves and the culture of the town is of the slaves's?

your mama that must ve been raped by a fulani soldier mumu, ur papa mumu even if him don die him go mumu for grave, your whorish+ sisters mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Bonesking(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eastlink:
You started well and ended abysmally. Which useless IPOB are you giving thanks too? Check up Nairaland and you’ll see the efforts notable Igbo put into that awareness right from 2007.

You people should be careful how you hype that demonic political group that plans to make all efforts worst than they met it. Instead of you to ask question and be enlightened you are giving glory to a scammer who only bask in the euphoria to gain followers.

How old are you if I may ask? And what is your academic status. I might forgive you if you are an illiterate, but a graduate should stop being spoon fed by things he ears. The same way you watched YouTube videos to ascertain the truth, is the same way you should make your research to know your ethnic group. Are you aware that Chinua Achebe talked about the Bonny/Opobo people in his Things Fall Apart, where they used Ikem for me but to the Umuofians it sounded like Bottom.

I’m in love with this post. Many peeps don't know the battle we fought when Ijaws when about fabricating Wikipedia to sought their fake narrative. The accursed Supleme Devil MNK nearly made a mess of all our efforts with his foolishness. Anyone giving IPOB the glory of our sweat is an animal.

Many of us fought long lasting battle both here and in Nigeria Village Square. God bless the Igbo nation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
Ijaw was not existing then

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Eastlink(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bonesking:
I’m in love with this post. Many peeps don't know the battle we fought when Ijaws when about fabricating Wikipedia to sought their fake narrative. The accursed Supleme Devil MNK nearly made a mess of all our efforts with his foolishness. Anyone giving IPOB the glory of our sweat is an animal.

Many of us fought long lasting battle both here and in Nigeria Village Square. God bless the Igbo nation.
Exactly bro. I’m pained seeing youths being misled instead of them to pick a book and study. The academic laziness eating Ndigbo is becoming a cause of concern.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Eastlink:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth you buffoon. Can you list any single nairaland link that discussed Ubani and Opobi pre 2012? Show it here and let's see the discussions in such link. Ewu, before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu came on board with IPOB, where were the Igbos in nigeria spheres? You fools were almost gone and being swallowed by the fulanis with their yoruba lagos-Ibadan expressway gutter media propaganda which was heavily against Ndi-Igbo, before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu came up with his preachings and wake up call awareness to NdiIgbo. Mad fool, why can't you drop your jealousy and give credit to whom it's due.

Before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, did you have unity in Igboland, talk-less of the unity that IPOB is building today between Igbos, other Biafran ethnic groups, and even with Yorubas? Today, Igbos have the type of unity that they have never witnessed before and are building bridges even with yorubas which is historic and it is all thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu alone. Before Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, an overwhelming, over 95% of Igbos thought that Igboland stopped inside five South East states, today many have come to realize that there are Igbos in 13 states in SE, SS, and MB. You just come in here to open your garbage one nigeria mouth to tall rubbish. may thunder fire you and those fulani masters of yours that sent you for this job. Idiot.

9 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

your mama that must ve been raped by a fulani soldier mumu, ur papa mumu even if him don die him go mumu for grave, your whorish+ sisters mumu
RANTS of a frustrated bastard born out of kai-kai induced sperm. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by OfoIgbo: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:
i am a full fledged opobo son from Dappa's war canoe house. Yes we speak a mixture of ibani/ijaw wit igbo. That does not make us igbos our culture, traditions are all ijoid, so look for a brother that have access to the atlantic some where else

So nwaotam is now Ijaw grin

Dakuku Peterside clearly told the world that Opobo people are Igbos.

Th canoe houses bear Igbo names and the Jajas own Opobo

8 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Eastlink(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

If you are not an idiot, what are you then? Maybe a daft and dumb amoeba? Read my comment and show us any link pre-2012 that discussed Opobo and Bony. You LYING idiot.
Mods
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by OfoIgbo: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

Another propagandist here.

Go to my profile and read the snippet attached to my picture section by a neutral observer in the first book ever written about Ubani. It's clear that the ruling family in Ubani was Igbo along with the huge mass of the natives.
The Igbo slaves were just an extra class of people there.
Ijaw element came from Brass and were mainly porters and menial labourers

9 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Collins4u1(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2021
CXLVII:
Benin republic also belongs to Nigeria because they speak Yoruba

Even a part of Brazil belongs to Nigeria cos the language of some clan is rooted in yoruba.

Ikwerre man will be speaking Igbo and still be denying he is not Igbo. Even an Opobo man will never accept he is Igbo.

Shut up my friend here is Opobo guy and I just asked him to comfirm.. He said opobo na Igbo...

7 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by OfoIgbo: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2021
slim75d:

now i see how retarde+d you and ur generation have been. Stop making noise on nairaland come to opobo wit ur ipob morons, we are about to celebrate our fishing festival u guys'll be good for sacrifice as usual it been long the water bodies taste d an ibo blood

I hope you realise that the Supreme court has already made it clear that Opobo belongs to the Jajas, after Ijaws from Bayelsa tried to add Opobo to the Ijaw column

14 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by slim75d(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2021
BiafraInc post=t105530180:

RANTS of a frustrated bastard born out of kai-kai induced sperm. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

half fulani half eboe u re frustrated ur tribe is landlocked, u ve be an object of ridicule all over d nation u ppl re scattered every were like a seed planted by a blind. Well i understand ppl travel for greener pasture n there's no pasture in ur land not to talk of being green, i knw u don't reside in ur state because hunger is real even ur siblings in the north prefer to die in the hands of boko haram than to comeback to iboland. Going by size bonny and opobo should be claiming ibo not the other way round

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nyamiri: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Igbos never learn. I don't know the kind of inferiority complex that pushes them to want to attach themselves to those who don't want them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sylva Threatens To Embarrass GEJ By Releasing Sensitive Documents / Minimum Wage, Maximum Trouble / Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.