Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops (1332 Views)

#NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops by xynerise: 3:37pm On May 23, 2011
I was going to Starcomms office at Bode Thomas Surulere. Around Adeniran Ogunsanya Junction beside Mr Biggs. Some group of police were there with a truck. They were interrogating 2 young guys with laptops, I believe they were going to Starcomms office too. They were harassing them and checking their laptops. I wonder what they were looking for. I just drove by and greeted them well done officers. grin
Re: Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops by iyatrustee(f): 4:40pm On May 23, 2011
xynerise:

I was going to Starcomms office at Bode Thomas Surulere. Around Adeniran Ogunsanya Junction beside Mr Biggs. Some group of police were there with a truck. They were interrogating 2 young guys with laptops, I believe they were going to Starcomms office too. They were harassing them and checking their laptops. I wonder what they were looking for. I just drove by and greeted them well done officers. grin

xyneriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! all these your fabu no dey finish undecided undecided
Re: Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops by xynerise: 5:08pm On May 23, 2011
^ na for Ijebu wey you dey you go know wetin dey happen for Lagos? undecided. Abeg commot make better customers comment o jare.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Flooded East West Rd (mbiama-ahoada Axis)) / White Adult Gets A Dog Face Surgically (with Surgery Photos) / Jay Bee Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.