Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya (52134 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Finestgal: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-LYVnD-6Pk

Davido's ex Chioma go wild as she dance and party hard with Ubi franklin,Tiwa savage,Iyanya & others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Finestgal: 1:02am On Sep 06, 2021
More

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Finestgal: 1:04am On Sep 06, 2021
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by chatinent: 1:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Tiwa is always quick to post her nude and walls of Jericho.

By the way, it's been a while I heard from Iyanya.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:
Tiwa is always quick to post her nude and walls of Jericho.

By the way, it's been a while I heard from Iyanya.

Typical of his tribe Akwa ibom. He has left legit hustle and is now a full time gigolo

Unfortunately

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Finestgal: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2021
More pix

1 Share

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Promiseibritam: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Make I No hear "Party After Party"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by chatinent: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Typical of his tribe Akwa ibom. He has left legit hustle and is now a full time gigolo

Unfortunately

I don't hit tribes.
By the way, we all know that's what most of them do to maintain the status quo.

Iyanya don tall o. Sb said the Iyanya wey dem dey draw for CD tall pass the Iyanya for real life.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:

I don't hit tribes.
By the way, we all know that's what most of them do to maintain the status quo.

Noted

1 Like

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by TarOrfeeek: 1:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Mamagee come and see oh

Chioma is still pretending to be happy.

What should we do now?

Ewoooooo. shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Finestgal: 1:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Chioma's new boo

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by chocboi78(m): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2021
She still got the ass tho

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Finestgal: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Last pictures

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by daddytime(m): 2:07am On Sep 06, 2021
She go soon dance with Tontolet

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Ohh okay,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:31am On Sep 06, 2021
I hope say ubi no dey lash that chioma girl? because I don't trust him at all, that guy doesn't play with anything vagina cool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by mimilogistics: 5:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Cool
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Aufbauh(m): 5:57am On Sep 06, 2021
No matter her tantalizing shape & flex she'll be seen by guys as second hand sombori as usual.

13 Likes

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Good for her
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Nuelito: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Ok....seen
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Sugardick: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2021
you be celeb babymama no make you celeb

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Bunmhi(f): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by constance500: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Make she enjoy her life na undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2021
It's iyanya
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Gadafii: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Wizkid dumped tiwa, davido dumped chioma, Ubi Franklin packed them join like inheritance cheesy

Davido should learn from tubaba and Paul of psquare, make he no do mistake of marrying any of the baby Mama's, except he wants to marry all of them cheesy

As for Wizkid, I no sure that ever though of marrying grin cheesy

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by laiza(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2021
She's not pretending. There's more to life than a failed relationship. Let the innocent(fool) girl be....perhaps she has learnt her lesson.
TarOrfeeek:
Mamagee come and see oh

Chioma is still pretending to be happy.

What should we do now?

Ewoooooo. shocked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Onyi22(f): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by foxxydude: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyanya is the new commissioner for Culture in Cross River state

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Simply because she belongs to Davido's X-axis doesn't mean another man shouldn't accept her into his Y-axis tongue

But na wa oh,after all the assurances that Davido made to Chioma,las las he still dump her like thief wey mistake bag of shiit for money lipsrsealed

Jokes apart, every sensible person knows she's only doing all these things just to hurt OBO,but the truth is that her case won't be an exception to the lawz of Ubunja which states as ......"Congo wey guyman don shine before,he go likely to shine again and again shocked

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by VoltageDivida(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Na waa oo!

So after all the ASSURANCE Chioma still turn David's Ex. This life eh

BTW, Hope Inyanya is not doing what I'm thinking

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Miimii Sobowale: Sola Sobowale's Daughter (Photos) / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.