Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya (52178 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Simply because she belongs to Davido's X-axis doesn't mean another man shouldn't accept her into his Y-axis tongue

But na wa oh,after all the assurances that Davido made to Chioma,las las he still dump her like thief wey mistake bag of shiit for money lipsrsealed

Jokes apart, every sensible person knows she's only doing all these things just to hurt OBO,but the truth is that her case won't be an exception to the lawz of Ubunja which states as ......"Congo wey guyman don shine before,he go likely to shine again and again shocked

Las las na still one of una go end up marrying her. Keep talking thrash about another person. I trust Karma to give you someone like her wey guyman go dey shine her Congo, while you are oblivious to the Doings.

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by compton11(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
kmcutez:

Ungrateful to only Yoruba men?
and the African American issue you want to use as example is not the same

Yoruba men married Igbo women legally unlike African American fuckin and giving birth out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by perdollar(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Make I die if I no fuccck ds chioma
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Nonexisting1: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2021
This one now thinks she is a celebrity, someone that fuccked a man without condom.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by ofiko123(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Kudos to them all..
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Emmanuel909090: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Ubi and peoples wifes and ex is just too much, i wish davido can forget bottle in his flat head, ugly thing.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by legallyminded: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2021
grin angry grin
Emmanuel909090:
Ubi and peoples wifes and ex is just too much, i wish davido can forget bottle in his flat head, ugly thing.
grin
Emmanuel909090:
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by izubext007: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Hard life
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by 300wayne: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2021
https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/02/singer-iyanya-gets-political-appointment/

Hopebringer:

Typical of his tribe Akwa ibom. He has left legit hustle and is now a full time gigolo

Unfortunately
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Flyingngel(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer post:

Typical of his tribe Akwa ibom. He has left legit hustle and is now a full time gigolo

Unfortunately

Are you stupid? Why do you choose to denigrate a whole tribe? By the way who told you that he is from Akwa Ibom? Why are children in this forum behaving as people without home training?
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Flyingngel(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2021
foxxydude post:

Iyanya is the new commissioner for Culture in Akwa Ibom state.

Iyanya is from Cross River State young man.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by CXLVII: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Frustrated baby mama
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Flyingngel:
Hopebringer post:

Unfortunately

Are you stupid? Why do you choose to denigrate a whole tribe? By the way who told you that he is from Akwa Ibom? Why are children in this forum behaving as people without home training?

I shall ignore your insults
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
powerhouse3:
typical of his tribe Akwa ibom?.... unfortunately for you,he's not from Akwa ibom,but calabar,efik,.. though we brother...
But if you talk of gigolo,...did you know who chidi mokeme was a gigolo too,...it's this same iyanya tribe woman....since you want to go tribal

I don't know chidi and don't care he isn't from my tribe ... So what is your point ?
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Codes151(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Unfortunately
id rather try to understand a Fulani. Than cope with stupid mentality from you. Biafran
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by spencekat(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Unfortunately
He is from Cross River and not Akwa Ibom.However,stop generalization.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Codes151:
id rather try to understand a Fulani. Than cope with stupid mentality from you. Biafran
Hahahahahaha

I am from the most royal state in Nigeria the regal and classy Edo state. While you are genetically disposed to be a keke rider , house boy, house cook, cultist, armed robber, house band or if you are female a career prostitute.

So who has a stupid mentality here ? grin
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by foxxydude: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Flyingngel:
foxxydude post:

Iyanya is the new commissioner for Culture in Akwa Ibom state.

Iyanya is from Cross River State young man.

Thanks for the correction old man grin
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by zudozz: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Yoruba people I hail una..When I see Tiwa I no believe am. Abt hours from her papa's burials.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Bekind123: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Codes151:
What is your problem with biafra, the person you quoted is not even biafran. Abi you have a brain touch.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Bamzyriches451: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Expired
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by olisaEze(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Unfortunately

Akwa Ibom don turn tribe? grin
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2021
olisaEze:

Akwa Ibom don turn tribe? grin
Indeed
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by LordKushmann(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

Unfortunately
Just appointed SSA to the Governor on Tourism and entertainment
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Hopebringer: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2021
LordKushmann:
Just appointed SSA to the Governor on Tourism and entertainment
Smh
He is a gigolo
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Crossroad1(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
chatinent:
Tiwa is always quick to post her nude and walls of Jericho.

By the way, it's been a while I heard from Iyanya.
as dem Don give baba political appointment, he is trying to reintegrate himself into the society
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by PAWG(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
foxxydude:
Iyanya is the new commissioner for Culture in Akwa Ibom state

Is this true?
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Ya, that simply show how senseless and inhuman Yoruba boys are, because we Igbo boys are busy marrying yoruba girls flying them abroad and making them happy in our homes.

Lmaoo.... marrying yoruba girls my ass. Yoruba women rarely marry Igbo men.... flatin0 men love their women as house wives and Yoruba women are the opposite of that... No Yoruba girl wants to bring home an omo Igbo and even if they marry Igbo boys the Yoruba girls still ensure to maintain their fathers name.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by chatinent: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Cmanforall:

I thought she just did her dad's funeral

Those ones na formalities na. Wetin concern okuko rock with gidigbo.
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by foxxydude: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
PAWG:

Is this true?

I meant Cross River State not Akwa Ibom grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by MisterMan123456: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Na who come dey house with ifeanyi?
Re: Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya by victons(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-LYVnD-6Pk

Davido's ex Chioma go wild as she dance and party hard with Ubi franklin,Tiwa savage,Iyanya & others

Chioma has been everywhere lately. Any gist want show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.