Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? (12932 Views)

Electricity: How Do I Know The Band I Am On? / Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? / Electricity: How To Fill Form For Prepaid Meter, Requirements And Amount To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by RedEnergy: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2021
No government light in my area on Lagos Mainland now for 5 consecutive days and counting. Normally they take and bring it on intervals but now no light again, as in 24 hours NEPA darkness. I'm getting fed up. Do you have still have government electricity?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by thesicilian: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2021
I have even forgotten about NEPA and what they do since

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2021
The light situation in my estate is actually good. I know when there would be light and it lasts for some hours. Plus, I don't fully rely on NEPA (or PHCN), l have other means of getting electricity. I seriously can't remember the last time my phone and other gadgets went off due to low battery.

*I have landed*

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by chukel(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Constant light in owerri and Enugu, except for occassional local transformer issue in enugu.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Donspicey: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2021
12hrs everyday.....

12 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by AuroraB(f): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2021
chukel:
Constant light in owerri and Enugu, except for occassional local transformer issue in enugu.
Be precise
Which area in Owerri's got 'constant light'
Make lie no kee yhu undecided
Alaenyi and it's environ isn't a part of Owerri or something �

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by inoki247: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2021
The light still dey ok for here at least we dey gt nothing less than 12hrs to 14hrs daily buh ones rain fall our light Is allergic to rain sha..

30 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Perfecttouchade: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Nothing to talk abeg.. Condition as become the condition grin make u just check the condition of my profile and let's be ur plug for aluminium windows different types..081..5366..56..59whatsapp .. Condition
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Crowwejihadist: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Here in lekki na steady light but sometimes dey fvck up

6 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by constance500: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Owerri, MCC axis Like 12 to 18 hrs

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Trustedpronet: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Atlist I sleep with light in Jahi- Abuja for the past 5years

If you are based in Abuja Check My signature for your 2021 End of Year Panel Beating & Oven Painting Bonanza!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by captainking(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:
No government light in my area on Lagos Mainland now for 5 consecutive days and counting. Normally they take and bring it on intervals but now no light again, as in 24 hours NEPA darkness. I'm getting fed up. Do you have still have government electricity?
Honestly... I enjoy minimum of 23 hours of light daily in phc.

23 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Let's sell Nigeria to China

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by herkeem: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Here in ibadan, ring road area... The light is now super stable but we are paying through our nose no thanks to prepaid meter.

31 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by OfficialDJ: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
15 hours a day. It's been really good this year

10 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Triangles1(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
15 to 20 hrs.

But I don't know if it's raining season, I will praise them when kanji dam dry.

23 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by dfrost: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
10 averagely for 6 days now.

7 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Gaddafi1: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Light has seriously improved in my area, PHC, I now get 14hrs power supply daily. APC is actually doing well in this area consolidating on the gains of previous governments

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by EgunMogaji2: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:

At least 16 hours a day in Elebu, Ibadan. Most importantly it’s on throughout the night.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Emmanuel224(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
I no dey count but I knw say light dey steady for sometime nw

7 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Cokahot: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2021
2 days off,sometimes 4 hours in. My 15 batteries are coming by month end. So I go sell ll the useless voltage stabilizers I bought. I'm so happy,though I no do the one wey fit carry ac o,but at least 8years of light is sure for me. Like now nepa gave me light for just 3 hours. I was able to pump water,iron my clothes ,and watch sell telly b4 my ac tripped off since 9pm till nw no lite. Useless country

4 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by SideshowBob: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Less than my future wife in California. But wait first is it a crime if Buhari tells Nepa to give us light 24hrs? God said let there be light Our leaders own is to obey that verse ironically.
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Dre183(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
8hours on, 48hours off

Useless people

5 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by ZeroAccess: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Honestly, minimum of 20hrs daily. Most times 24hrs. Am extremely surprised how power have improved here.

7 Likes

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by izubext007: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
5hrs.
2hrs in the morning
1hr by afternoon
2hrs at night
Total 5hrs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by SchoolGate: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
As the best web developer in Nigeria I have 24hours electricity cool
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Bonii698: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Good one
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by AmazingELixir: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
cool

In my Estste we are on premium class....we do 22 _ 24 hours most days safe for technical issues and we pay as much as N62/ kWh...I'm sure with this new tariff hike we might go as much as N75/kWh.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by Christane: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
my area do get light 3days off 1day off
during dat 3 days on we do receive light like 15hours a day dat z if they re in their good mood bt in their worst behaviour all through d day no light ....like we suppose to have light since yesterday evening bt till now no light
Re: Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Ugwuachara Ebonyi state, 3 days on 1 day off. And most times the light is half current and comes mostly at night, very sad for business owners within that axis who use electricity for their business.

I see Nigeria enjoying uninterrupted Power supply when southern Nigeria gains her Independence from Northern Nigeria.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter / 'we Stand By Nigeria' - Transparency International, Praise EFCC Chair, Magu / Sulaiman Bakari Picks Nomination Form For House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.