Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos (25357 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We really need sit at home on that particular day...the election day and we wholly support Ipob sit at home that day.

Anybody that refuses to sit at home will be tagged a saboteur.

Also, the sit at home should be extended to 2023 presidential election.

Op stop over stressing yourself unless you are a saboteur.

FUTA JALON WANDERER!!!

WHERE DID YOU CRAWL OUT FROM?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Truthfulguy10: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
UGLYSALT:
So i was at somewhere yesterday , and few Top People are discussing the IPOB Sit at Home.

Some are making Good Points , until one man said something that shocked me !!! , Below is what he said !!!

He asked all the people around there !!! , These Guys or Group of men called IPOB or ESN , That Ordered the Sit at Home .... How many of una Don See Them

And Nobody talked !!! - He asked , Where is there Office Located !!! ...... "No Response"

Do they have a Medium where you can communicate with them and ask them Questions ? .... "No Response"

How Many IPOB Youths was arrested , and why did they not Put Sit at Home Order for them Until They were Released .... "No Response"

The Man Continued ........

The ESN or IPOB Started with Burning and Attacking Police Stations - Killing Police Men and Military Men ....... What are there reasons for doing these ? - Remember that when they started this .... The Nigeria Government Never Arrest Nnamdi Kanu .... So why exactly are they doing that !!!

The First Day ..... SIT At Home Order Was Observed - People Who don't Abide by the Rules where beaten and some of their Shops Destroyed
- So for what intention are they doing that

Across The IGBO States - None of the Government Officials Challenged the Order , Banks were closed , School , Markets , Churches .... Even The Governors Obeyed the rules !!!

Coming to Anambra State -November 6th 2021 is the Forth Coming Election .... If ESN Place an Order of Sit at Home That Day , How many of Anambra People will come out and Vote !!!

Since They Started With Burning Of Police Station , Burning of INEC Offices , Killing Of Police and Military Men .... This is a Clear Evidence That These Group Of People wants to Take Over Power , In a very Deadly way !!!

This man Added That ......

A Time will come when ..... IF You are a Very Rich Man in Igbo Land .... and You don't Physically Support The IPOB or ESN ..... They will send you a letter .... which they will use the order you to Close down your business ..... and you know you can't say NO.

What This man is telling the IGBO's is that they should wake up now .... before this Sit at Home rule .... will turn to what Taliban are Doing to Afghanistan.
[/s]

All i could read is Trash is it your sit at home
TO HELL WITH YOUR MOTHERFVCKING OPINION

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
LutanFyah:
Anuofia, go and wail for your brothers in IDP camps in Benin republic before coming to cry for Igbo traders.
[/s]

Anuofia.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Truthfulguy10: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
UGLYSALT:
So i was at somewhere yesterday , and few Top People are discussing the IPOB Sit at Home.

Some are making Good Points , until one man said something that shocked me !!! , Below is what he said !!!

He asked all the people around there !!! , These Guys or Group of men called IPOB or ESN , That Ordered the Sit at Home .... How many of una Don See Them

And Nobody talked !!! - He asked , Where is there Office Located !!! ...... "No Response"

Do they have a Medium where you can communicate with them and ask them Questions ? .... "No Response"

How Many IPOB Youths was arrested , and why did they not Put Sit at Home Order for them Until They were Released .... "No Response"

The ESN or IPOB Started with Burning and Attacking Police Stations - Killing Police Men and Military Men ....... What are there reasons for doing these ? - Remember that when they started this .... The Nigeria Government Never Arrest Nnamdi Kanu .... So why exactly are they doing that !!!

The First Day ..... SIT At Home Order Was Observed - People Who don't Abide by the Rules where beaten and some of their Shops Destroyed

Across The IGBO States - None of the Government Officials Challenged the Order , Banks were closed , School , Markets , Churches .... Even The Governors Obeyed the rules !!!

Coming to Anambra State -November 6th 2021 is the Forth Coming Election .... If ESN Place an Order of Sit at Home That Day , How many of Anambra People will come out and Vote !!!

Since They Started With Burning Of Police Station , Burning of INEC Offices , Killing Of Police and Military Men .... This is a Clear Evidence That These Group Of People wants to Take Over Power , In a very Deadly way !!!

A Time will come when ..... IF You are a Very Rich Man in Igbo Land .... and You don't Physically Support The IPOB or ESN ..... They will send you a letter .... which they will use the order you to Close down your business ..... and you know you can't say NO.

What This man is telling the IGBO's is that they should wake up now .... before this Sit at Home rule .... will turn to what Taliban are Doing to Afghanistan.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2021
Story for the gods, so IPOB can beat all Igbos if they decide to go out? grin grin the idea is Biafra and 99% of Igbos buys into the Idea
Abdulmumin412:

One answer, because of fear of been beaten, killed or property destroyed.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by criuze(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2021
We live ipob

We love Nnamdi Kanu

Long live ipob

Long live Nnamdi Kanu

Long live Biafra

Short live Nigeria
Short live fulani hausa and yoruba and Niger delta who dont want to see Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by victons(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2021
UGLYSALT:

Is the man an Igbo?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by victons(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
These Igbo people love their brother too much.

Na wa for una. grin

Why do you people love IPOB like this?
Fear, and people want rest too.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by ba7man(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

One question, why are people still observing sit at home weeks after IPOB suspended it?
The psychological message has been passed.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Nwaotu10(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Lubbish.
Sit at home wey people dey enjoy.

Dem kill two goats for my street today. I will upload pictures later.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by ThatFairGuy1: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Ipob criminal
Asgard73:
No group or humans can control igbos .. in igbo biafrA...

You don’t know igbos... igbos follow IPOB becUE they represent their interests..

If IPOB change tomorrow... igbos will abandon them and jump the next ship sailing towards their destination

Igbo no Dey panic

Ask uwazurike ..

We used to march from onitsha to orlu singing and waving flags in early 2000’s Massob was the IPOB then
MainmRket do donate 50# as fees multiply it by shop in Main market..

Uwazurike jonze ... we abandoned that ship and move ahead.. still having Biafra in mind.. almost 12 year after ...
IPOB came on board and atleast have gotten attention of the world.. we keep moving

If IPOB jonze tomorrow... we move ahead ..

Is not about group or persons

It about Biafra.. is about freedom.. igbos hate caging and no human born of woman can cage igbo nation

Na time .... Biafra is a spirit ... not the human face or organization you’re seeing..

Millions died. For Biafra.

Tell that your man .. he’s. A big fool. And believe me he’s also a kid.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2021
But why is the sit at home paining you? grin grin grin
stanluiz:
Sit at home does not affect the state government either the FG but illiterates rag tag ipob will never understand.

Kanu will be incarcerated forever in Dss deungon. Sit at home rubbish will end anytime soon. It's just a matter of time.

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2021
farm2008:
80% decided to stay of the street and market because of fear of the unknown some miscreants, hoodlums and criminal minded persons uses the so called suspended sit at home to steal , bit up people and destroy people's properties. No reasonable person will like to be affected, so people decided to respect themselves by staying at home. The issue of love of nnamdi kalu does not come to play in the mind of so many Igbo persons. The truth about the sit at home is, it does not affect the man in the helm of affair of this country, is not affecting the rich business man, it does not affect the state government, in Enugu the airport is functioning flight goes out and come in.is the poor masses that are feeling the heat. People now have resulted to open for business on Sundays. FOR HOW LONG CAN THE SIT AT HOME BE SUSTAIN. Nigeria govt cannot be push to release nnamdi kalu based on the sit at home declared by ipob meaning everyone in Igbo land should be prepared to sit at home every Monday for the next one to three years because I know the case will last more than 2 to 3 years or maybe after may 29th 2023. I rest my case
This sit at home rubbish will end this month or probably next month.

E no go pass this year. Ipob will taste the dose of their madness.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by LutanFyah: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Anuofia.
Omo ale, sophisticated Morons that brought Buhari and his terrorists minions killing Nigerians is suddenly concerned about the welfare of Igbo people.

Choke on your unsolicited advice. Your brothers and sisters are in Benin republic suffering but you care so much for Ndigbo.

Amadioha rape you there, idioot.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by WaffenSS(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2021
BiafraAburi:

[s]THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, WHY ARE PEOPLE FROM THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA ALWAYS PANIC WHENEVER IPOB AND MAZI NNAMDI KANU ARE MENTIONED[/s] ?

No one outside the Yeast gives a fukk.

All the deaths and damages are perpetrated against the same igboes.

The day ipob ventures outside their comfort zone is the day you people will realize how impotent you all are.

And Nigerians will not bother to distinguish between ipobians and non-Igbos, it'll be open season on all igboes.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2021
IPOB can die, but will Biafra agitation die? You know the answer
stanluiz:
The reason why ipob is doing all these rubbish is because of the attention buhari gave to them.

When Buhari step down in 2023. Ipob will die a natural death.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by gabbytabby: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2021
The reality is there is no country called Biafra and unfortunately for the igbos, there never will be because of the reality on the ground. Its the same reason the Aburi accord could not stand as the Igbos wanted to speak for the other tribes and they said MBA MBA we need to also be at the table to determine our future.

As the igbos have a right to self determination so also other tribes within what they claim to be Biafra land. My personal opinion is that a referendum would sort this out.

If there was milk and honey in igbo land there would not be this excitement and clamour for lagos, port-harcourt, kano, kaduna, Ghana, South Africa etc by the igbos.

If the sit at home is the will of the igbos why the need for name calling, threat to torture, miam, kill, or /and the destruction of property of those who do not comply. This is a dangerous slide into anarchy and dictatorship. What is the fight for if at the end all one gets is a repressive regime, won't the need for flight continue to be necessary.

Some people in the North now want to sue for the igbos to have their separate country I share their frustration. Nigeria needs to settle this issue once and for all. Find out through a referendum what is the will of the people and follow an action plan based on the outcome.

loveth360:
Worst Biafra will be better than best Nigeria.

Fact.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Spicycat(f): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

One question, why are people still observing sit at home weeks after IPOB suspended it?

The modus operandi of Terrorist is to inflict fear on people in other to control them.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Lukaku95: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Yoruba media mind your business and face your people

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by LutanFyah: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2021
stanluiz:

Shut the fvck up!

Take your unsolicited advice to your dumb paymasters.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2021
LutanFyah:
My daddy is an Omo ale, my mummy and siblings are sophisticated Morons that brought Buhari and his terrorists minions killing Nigerians is suddenly concerned about the welfare of Igbo people.

I will Choke on my stupidity. My brothers and sisters are in prisons in Indonesia and Malaysia suffering but I don't care.

Amadioha rape my mama there, I am an idioot.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Asgard73: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Ipob criminal

How you dey..

All the best today.. enjoy.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Jonathan39: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2021
No go get heart attack oo grin grin grin
stanluiz:

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Asgard73: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2021
LZAA:

Ignore that OP
in the beginning he said he was with a "few top people" grin grin
Their stale tactics are becoming lame at this pont

I understand.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by LutanFyah: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2021
WaffenSS:

No one outside the Yeast gives a fukk.

All the deaths and damages are perpetrated against the same igboes.

The day ipob ventures outside their comfort zone is the day you people will realize how impotent you all are.

And Nigerians will not bother to distinguish between ipobians and non-Igbos, it'll be open season on all igboes.
Always making unnecessary noise like a cvnt.

We're ready to die for our land and will defend it whenever the call for arms is mentioned.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by melodyogonna(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2021
UGLYSALT:

What is Taliban doing in Afghanistan? IPOB have already suspended the sit at home.
And I don't see how IPOB is similar to Taliban, they both have different ideologies
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Franking: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2021
UGLYSALT:

How old is the writer of this balderdash?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We really need sit at home on that particular day...the election day and we wholly support Ipob sit at home that day.

Anybody that refuses to sit at home will be tagged a saboteur.

Also, the sit at home should be extended to 2023 presidential election.

Op stop over stressing yourself unless you are a saboteur.

You finally realized you are Biafran first.

Nice post.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by stanluiz(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Jonathan39:
But why is the sit at home paining you? grin grin grin
E no go pain you because you Igbos are useless, jobless, frustrated, low lives, tout and Thugs who doesn't own any business establishment either do you have a job or pay anyone salary.

You days of reckoning is coming. More sit at home. More years for Cownu in prison.

Your useless sit at home is affecting the South East economy but illiterates rag tag envious Ipob doesn't care because you all want to drag Everybody to your level. But E no go work.

You sit at home is not affecting the state government talkless of affecting Buhari.

You think buhari will use your yeye sit at home that is not affecting him to release your deranged leader cheesy You Igbos are living in delusion.

If want your deranged leader to be released then take your madness to Abuja where is his oppressor caged him like a monkey In the Zoo DSS underground prison.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Emergingnation(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

[s]Contradictory post.

Ipob control igbos with violence

Many igbos are panicking in fear that is why they can't come out and carry out their businesses[/s]
According to chronic unity begging stunts !

If them born the Fulani government well , let them conduct independent referendum in the east to ascertain whether Igbos are being force to sit-at home or not ...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos by Conrod: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
theInterpreter:

This Biafra grin
I hope it doesn't consist of eastern minorities?

'cause it will be worst than Afghanistan grin
If yorubas can cope and bear fulani rule in ilorin then we the eastern minorities will also bear ours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Defection To PDP Hits APC In Zaria, Kaduna / Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.