Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair (3334 Views)

A Nairalander & His Fiancé Graduated With Masters Distinction from Unilorin(pix) / Check Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of An Air Force Personnel And His Fiancé / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by NaijaCover(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Update From . COM

One Mr Zion Vershima Alunam from Benue state, has shared photos of himself helping his wife-to-be, Joy Iember Uvebel, to loosen her cornrows, Reports.

"Hmm I'm helping my wife to be preparing for September 25th 2021. I think I'm doing my best" he captioned the post shared on Sunday, September 5, As Sighted By .

Reports That The couple's traditional wedding is set to hold on September 25, in Logo Local Governemnt Area of Benue state.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by 10mobile: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin grin Why is this in the crime section though?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by DaddyRochie1642: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2021
What should I do with this news

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by NaijaCover(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2021
10mobile:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by 10mobile: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
You have already done it. Which kain hypopotamus (sorry, hypocrisy) is this?
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by NaijaCover(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Ewedu nd Amala nd Drama is lik 5&6 grin grin
Am nt surprised grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Manq(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2021
10mobile:

Why under crime crime section?
Abi op did this man "steal" you girl?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Xenry: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
I don't know her, but I'm sure she's one of those girls that once had crazy dreams of marrying a rich, tall, handsome man with pink lips, six packs, a mansion, and a couple luxury cars.
Now see how such dreams usually end. That's funny though. And that's the FUTURE of Nairaland feminists with wide and crazy dreams. Una never see anything sef sad.
Keep insulting broke men, if they no make am tommorow, they go still come back to marry your broken ass. Don't support them, continue being a liability. But you can be sure of this; 40 seems far, but it isn't. Hahaha, that's life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by yomi007k(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Manq:

Why under crime crime section?
Abi op did this man "steal" you girl?

Maybe because it's a criminal act for a man to loosen hair for woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Polyol(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2021
I love the energy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Jeremani: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
I don't know her, but I'm sure she's one of those girls that once had crazy dreams of marrying a rich, tall, handsome man with pink lips, six packs, a mansion, and a couple luxury cars. Now see how such dreams usually end. That's funny though. And that's the FUTURE of Nairaland feminists with wide and crazy dreams. Una never see anything sef sad.
When the desired is not available the available becomes the desired grin cool
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Xenry: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Jeremani:

Exactly! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Mogajunior(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2021
cool
Oh Mr Simpson. He used to be my neighbour.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Mywd: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Jeremani:

U be cruise ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by cassidy1996(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Sonnobax15(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
don port from crime session enter romance session....Abi the rate of bad news don reduce? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Itzurboi(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Should we tell him?? cool
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by GOFRONT(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Mr Hair stylist, better watch your back....If you like, assist her in combing out those coarsed entangled hairs on her kitty before 25th of September........If she still wan straff her Ex boyfriend the night before 25th, she will definitely fvck that guy.

Shine ya eye Mr assistant Hairstylist and remember to set aside some bucks for DNA test of your first Offspring.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by spirul77: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Itzurboi:
Should we tell him?? cool
abeg wait small fess grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Itzurboi(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2021
spirul77:
abeg wait small fess grin
ordinary hair nah hin e dey feel like boss, people wey wash panties sef know where dem dey grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by constance500: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2021
No b today this thing dey happen.. No biggy
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2021
See love cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by JOACHINpedro: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Hope these people can handle the fame they seek for, because any gbas gbos na still SM go carry am show amebo audience to gratify their lust for gist.

Wishing them a happy union though
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2021
See him face like cashew farmer own. angry After this, he will then go and wash her pants also. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Churchill6767: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2021
Amaju Pinnick is that you?

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Its very normal. Nothing new or special there.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by Imustnottalk: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by derbykol(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Mercychen:
Its very normal. Nothing new or special there.
Very normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by siofra(f): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Are you sure it's a Nigerian man or a Ghanaian man?

Or even an Indian angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Himself Helping His Fiancé Loosen Her Hair by anambraamaka: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / 15years Old Boy Dies After Masturbating For 65 Times / Why Do Ladies Hang Their Panties In Tubs They Share With Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.